Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) (39958 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Ilekeh(f): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Nice picture.

Gbogbo eyin.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by YoursGEJ(m): 12:43am On Apr 16, 2015
kendrick9:
so u met the cattle rearer from daura,so what?

If na so e dey pain you go hug transformer. Oh sorry the closest transformer to you no dey work.

So go drink rat poison.

You want make GEJ remain president so that $20 billion go dey disappear everyday, children will be missing for more than one year, citizens will be bombed and killed like fowls, deziani and her children will be flying private jets, criminals calling themselves militants will be billionaires, qualified graduates will be duped and even die during job recruitment, convicted criminals will be granted pardon for no reason, etc, etc

I repeat go and drink rat poison

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by kendrick9(m): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2015
YoursGEJ:

If na so e dey pain you go hug transformer. Oh sorry the closest transformer to you no dey work.

So go drink rat poison.

You want make GEJ remain president so that $20 billion go dey disappear everyday, children will be missing for more than one year, citizens will be bombed and killed like fowls, deziani and her children will be flying private jets, criminals calling themselves militants will be billionaires, qualified graduates will be duped and even die during job recruitment, convicted criminals will be granted pardon for no reason, etc, etc

I repeat go and drink rat poison
like i said,i don't see whats the fuss about.... as for your other rantings, u've made no sense whatsoever

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2015
garrix8:
OP we've met before.

There was a day I was frying plantain. I got distracted by a TV program. 15 minutes later I returned to the kitchen only to see you and about 11 of your brothers dancing inside my frying pan.

cry
*Rotfl* like are you serious? that's so not nice oo...ahah
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by omenka(m): 1:30am On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:
This is your BlaCk Complexion na real wa! @ OP. grinlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

#NoOffence

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 16, 2015
You have all turned this into a comic session. The young man met the President-Elect and gave us a first hand impression of the man as opposed to those of us that only see him on TV or in newapapers. Instead of engaging him on the body language of the President Elect on contemporary issues with their interactions with him we are here discussing the body complexion of the Op and other mundane things. OP for you to have met the President Elect means you are a personality in your own right and you have made good use of your platform. That is your finest hour

14 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Akanbee2015: 4:22am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:
I am a Nairalander and part of a team that visited the peoples' General today in Daura.

The General talked about the social injustice going on in country among other issues and he assured us he and his team will do their utmost best to salvage Nigeria. The Man truly has Nigeria at his heart. It was just amazing!

See the pic I took with the General below:

Nice one. Long live the people's General. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by makzeze: 5:05am On Apr 16, 2015
sanky346:
You have all turned this into a comic session. The young man met the President-Elect and gave us a first hand impression of the man as opposed to those of us that only see him on TV or in newapapers. Instead of engaging him on the body language of the President Elect on contemporary issues with their interactions with him we are here discussing the body complexion of the Op and other mundane things. OP for you to have met the President Elect means you are a personality in your own right and you have made good use of your platform. That is your finest hour
nice

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by arewatech(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:
I am a Nairalander and part of a team that visited the peoples' General today in Daura.

The General talked about the social injustice going on in country among other issues and he assured us he and his team will do their utmost best to salvage Nigeria. The Man truly has Nigeria at his heart. It was just amazing!

Dauda Kahutu (a.k.a Ra Ra Ra )

We love you, we love your APC songs and are proud of you.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by sirugos(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2015
wakacome:
My people look at the picture above and see how a 72 years old buhari is looking healthy,active and even more handsome than most of those people on the picture....GOD bless Buhari,GOD bless nigerians....Those who hate buhari can go and kiss hot iron....who cares!!!!!!!

Your follow or your fellow??
thanks for d correction...
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by ganye1: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:

Mo Allah wuji furdata.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by dominique(f): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2015
The same set of people making fun of the Op's complexion will also be the ones throwing shades at those that bleach their skin. He just had a rare privilege many of you may never get and you're here dwelling on something inconsequential.

15 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Ishilove: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Nairalanders and their badmouth grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by fyneboi79(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:

Welldone!! Now watch and spread d goodnews tru dis wonderful picture story of our General.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8inK8gej50

Sai Buhari
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by rastle(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2015
This is not true, the guy doesnt look like a nairalander, he doesnt even look like who can compose such write up.... Na joke i de o.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by blidz2(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by biz2get(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Sai Baba cool
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haywire1: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
midolian:
Wow! Wat a priviledge!

Cld u be that extremely black man with kwankwanso's cap on? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mayb he's on black costume grin grin grin

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Daramola07(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
So u an hausa by tribe? U look lyk kwankosiya amanna for kano
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:

People can lie o.. Brother you mean you are rarara?
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
rastle:
This is not true, the guy doesnt look like a nairalander, he doesnt even look like who can compose such write up.... Na joke i de o.

Say it again Bros. This is popular hausa political song writer called rarara. Let me quickly post his Facebook profile for anybody to see. People can lie just to make front page.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643976432339452&refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiODAwOWZiZWNjNjA0ZGI5ZjQwODI2NjU2YjJiN2Y0ZTciLCJxdWVyeSI6InJhcmFyYSIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjU1MDgyMjcxMywicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjo2NDM5NzY0MzIzMzk0NTIsInBvc2l0aW9uIjowLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Gud to know OP
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by bakila: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2015
kendrick9:
so u met the cattle rearer from daura,so what?
Lamentation of a retired TANIOD.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Burger01(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Nice one.smiley
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haibe(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
papiforreal:

People can lie o.. Brother you mean you are rarara?

where did he say he is?
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
yea, you met a murderer so what next?
hope you told him about #2011? undecided
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Toktee:
THE ONE WITH PROMINENT TEETHS BY THE RIGHT NA.

Y use teeths? teeth is the plural of tooth. so no need for the 's'

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by airlord2020: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
A times I wonder the kind of people responding to threads on this forum. undecided
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haywire1: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Chappie:
yea, you met a murderer so what next?
hope you told him about #2011? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haibe(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
papiforreal:

Say it again Bros. This is popular hausa political song writer called rarara. Let me quickly post his Facebook profile for anybody to see. People can lie just to make front page.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643976432339452&refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiODAwOWZiZWNjNjA0ZGI5ZjQwODI2NjU2YjJiN2Y0ZTciLCJxdWVyeSI6InJhcmFyYSIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjU1MDgyMjcxMywicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjo2NDM5NzY0MzIzMzk0NTIsInBvc2l0aW9uIjowLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D

is it that you guys don't read at all? Where did he claim he is the black guy on buhari right? He already said he is the man on buhari left with red cap. Must you try to complicate things even if you are not patient enough to read comments

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nomswag: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
buhari the 1dollar dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter / I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.