Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North (2701 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North by Strongfaze(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2015
If United Nations does not disagree, who am are to?
Re: Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North by Strongfaze(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
If you disagree with Bugaje na Guantanamo bay get you!
Re: Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North by sixtus3606(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yasher:
why should it be forgotten? Is it because it was a northern leader that said it? Did we forget what GEJ said in 2011 about corruption or electricity? The way to settle such issues is to tackle them head-on and make progress not to shy away from them.

Tomorrow, someone else will bring up a similar matter somewhere and until we begin to address such issues, they'll keep piling up.

I remember the great sardauna once said,"let's understand our differences and then make progress"

Alright. Sometime ago, an idiot sprang up from nowhere to spew trash!

Frantically, the perception of Nigerians, particularly YORUBA's about the igbos is so indecisive. I recall vividly of fella who made a dead point of Lagos modernization and the igbos not being the reason for the impartation.

Firstly, I will like to point out some candid facts about the igbos; this guys(igbos) have been acknowledged globally, to possess a wide range of nugget mindset in commercial/business activities. Thus, thet tend to crave into any nook or cranny that possesses the attributes for business development. They(igbos) don't need to be schooled on how to make ends meet, they are undoubtedly an epitome of business value.

Secondly, igbos are the reason behind the existence of various public limited companies, such as; Telecom, Banks, Media and so much more. The igbos love for money and commercial activities(BUSINESS) was what actually prompted multinational companies to vye into establishing a ground here in Lagos.

Note: Lagos was formely the Nation's capital. During her reign, many came from all parts of the country and beyond. Lagos became a harbor for all nationales and then, commerce started taking its peak. Igbos who migrated to Lagos then, had only. One means of livelihood "Buying and Selling". Fortunately, Lagos had already made her ground to a certain level of commercialization and civilization before the "CAPITAL" title was transferred to ABUJA. So the trend remained and still remains what it is today.

PS: There is no other reason why a man would venture into business, other than to make money.

So, the BANKS, MEDIA, TELECOMS and so on couldn't go to any other of the country, other than Lagos. Thus, Igbos are the visible secret behing the positive transformation of Lagos state.

To that gut that was tribalistic:

*Use your BRAIN
*Use your HEAD
*Think twice before you speak; always regulate your thought!

"In every twelve, there must be a judas"
So, no state, tribe or region is exemted in the act of crime!!! #Shekina
Re: Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North by Sibrah: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
All doc I have read online says 200 nautical mile irrespective of land size.
Re: Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North by Witchersunited: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Bugaje Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Belongs To The North by NaMeAboki: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ridiculous as it may sound, I would like to see anyone would disprove Bugaje's statement as factually incorrect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sexy Governor! / IMF Head Visits Nigeria As President Seeks Way Out Of Economic Crisis. / FG Can No Longer Fund Capital Projects Provided For In 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.