Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (27637 Views)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Former Drug lords that were supposed to serve time together are now big time politicians in Nigeria. ~~what do we expect when the ```president-elect is even a coup plotter and `book haram spokesperson nominee.

Only a nuisance & an ill-informed person can put dis kind of words together !

IGNORANCE, mass murderer since 1754 !
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by tonychristopher: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2015
These people are used to sitting on fence and I am not suprised ..its s norm. There
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by codedslayer: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=32774903][/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by frankzone: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Nine PDP 'senators'? In the Ogun state house of assembly? These reporters sha
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by iniestar1(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Well like it or not tinubu and buhari are among d most powerful people in Nigeria and Africa come may 29.
He is a druglord,a PDP chieftain,appointed by ur hero GEJ as a director in south west.
a beg free sai baba sai tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by ihatesycophant(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
This man is looking for soft landing. He want Tinubu to help him pacify Buhari not to hand him over to America for prosecution. Kasamu, you must accompany Buhari to USA when time comes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by poundlander: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Trash coming from a houseboy claiming billionaire. Shameless thing....
be guided! he never called himself a billionaire, he is a "billyonaire" everybody knows that BILLY is another name for a GOAT. ones again he is a "Billyonaire"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by codedslayer: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2015
poundlander:

be guided! he never called himself a billionaire, he is a "billyonaire" everybody knows that BILLY is another name for a GOAT. ones again he is a "Billyonaire"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Frankiss44(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2015
pedel:
Just keep deceiving yourself. Everybody is supporting change. You can also decamp.

So decamping makes an automatic change agent right?
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by kestolove95(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2015
E no go stop us from handing you over to America sha....u wanted dnt forgt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by jimi4us: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2015
tunex23:
If I had type this against the opposition party,those useless MOD would have easily ban me, but am absolutely sure they will see nothing wrong in this post insinuating that the President Elect is Boko Haram sponsor, God will judge u all!
shatapp , is he not a book haram sponsor again? should we hide the fact that he is a jihadist? nonsense
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Profkomolafe(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2015
i salute ur courage jare........ na we the masses go dy fight mumu fight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by sluk(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2015
I hope GEJ is watching his boys. His eyes don dey open now.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by shegerun: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
This bootlicking will not stop your extradition to the USA to face the drug charges hanging over your head.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Parade has really changed gear. Thanks for the appraisal or tribute. It still does not change the fact that Kash Am will not meet APC in tribunal.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Jospenboy: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
caselessogbuagu:
Kashamu , if you like, write 'close-letter' and not open letter alone...or if you like sing eulogy to Tinubu, when America comes knocking, we shall hand you over to them. You are a wanted man in the US, and we shall do the right thing by making you available to them very soon.

Kashamu started his Drugs push at the age of 25
caselessogbuagu:
[b]Kashamu , if you like, write 'close-letter' and not open letter alone...or if you like sing eulogy to Tinubu, when America comes knocking, we shall hand you over to them. You are a wanted man in the US, and we shall do the right thing by making you available to them very soon.

Kashamu started his Drugs push at the age of 25 [/b]
caselessogbuagu:
Kashamu , if you like, write 'close-letter' and not open letter alone...or if you like sing eulogy to Tinubu, when America comes knocking, we shall hand you over to them. You are a wanted man in the US, and we shall do the right thing by making you available to them very soon.

Kashamu started his Drugs push at the age of 25
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Former Drug lords that were supposed to serve time together are now big time politicians in Nigeria. ~~what do we expect when the ```president-elect is even a coup plotter and `book haram spokesperson nominee.
..there is freedom of speech,so folks are allowed under the law to talk trash without fair of intimidation.you are free to talk junks-remember there is also limitation to this trash talk...
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by rman: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
bettercreature:
Wow...cc;codedslayer,truckpusher,you guys make my day please keep going you are both awesome

I swear I love there GIF banter. So funny !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by rman: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Codedslayer AND Truckpusher has made my day already and this is just 9:49am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Kazrem(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Lobatan!

Btw I see an handwriting on the wall. Before it happens, let me say it now. In six months or less, the headline will read: Kashamu dumps pdp for apc.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Myself2(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:

Yea Buruji and Tinubu were both drug lords in the US.However I suspect the letter is also to spite OBJ who erroneously and delusionally sees himself as the leader of the Yoruba race, he may also be reminding Tinubu of their past drug ties such that if the Jagaban allows the sick old certificate forger to use him to curry the favour of the gay - supporting American president, then some shiit may hit the fan for them both:no one knows what drug secrets they may both share.No matter how you look at it, BURUJII IS TOTALLY RIGHT in the assertions he made in his letter.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Femmighty(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Its better you let us know you want to decamp to APC and i am sure APC can't change you untill you change yourself first.
[/color]
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Akinrogun(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by freshdude99(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2015
tunex23:
imagine what this guy's just type, a very senseless post
I beg to disagree with you my young detribalized Nigerian. That dude is damn right! Forget say some of us have gat mad luv for this politicians for various obvious reasons e.g ethnicity, religion and personal qualities
I lyk the jagaban for his smartness politically
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
You are a hater.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2015
babosky2008:

You are a hater.
by their comments we shall know dm on NL
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by nickxtra(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Fear don enter this man! Pls go and answer your charges in the U.S before we must clap for your letters
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by dammytosh: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Defection Alarm !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraudster and Drug Baron seeking protection
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by goodluckbabs: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
kayode27:
Why wouldn't he be his role model.

Jagaban was once a big time drug dealer in the states.

Birds of a feather.

**modified **

To whom it may concern, if you need proof. Please GOOGLE.COM is your pal.

At least you will get a months worth of reading materials to write a project topic on jagaban, as regards drug dealings.
Kayode u are very stupid with ur comments
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Hitunnu(f): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omo ale, ole
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Myself2(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hitunnu:
Omo ale, ole

Who,Tinubu or Buruji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino / Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.