Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (27636 Views)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=codedslayer post=32773900][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by bettercreature(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2015
He is trying to lobby and defect to APC to avoid extradition to usa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Drug pusher and coded slayer..... Make unable continue... Ah dey feel una

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Remii(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Kashamu , if you like, write 'close-letter' and not open letter alone...or if you like sing eulogy to Tinubu, when America comes knocking, we shall hand you over to them. You are a wanted man in the US, and we shall do the right thing by making you available to them very soon.
he should ask okwelle who was arrested and tried by ndlea even as a member of house of rep
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Tinubu?!!..
Awww.. That's my grandfather now..

Dear kashamu,what are you indirectly begging for fromy beloved grandfather?!..
I will help you appeal to him for your case just like mama peace appealed to jona on wike's case..
grin grin shocked
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by PStacks(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Former Drug lords that were supposed to serve time together are now big time politicians in Nigeria. ~~what do we expect when the ```president-elect is even a coup plotter and `book haram spokesperson nominee.

Sour losser
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by mudiana(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Former Drug lords that were supposed to serve time together are now big time politicians in Nigeria. ~~what do we expect when the ```president-elect is even a coup plotter and `book haram spokesperson nominee.
and you re wat my friend? U know who everybody is but I bet u don't know who you are.shame!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by bettercreature(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Wow...cc;codedslayer,truckpusher,you guys make my day please keep going you are both awesome

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Chiaka(f): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Larufa:
SENATOR-ELECT and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State, Chief Buruji Kashamu, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, as his role model.

Kashamu, who is the chairman of the Organisation and Mobilisation Committee of the PDP in the South-West, paid a rare tribute to the former Lagos State governor in an open letter, describing Tinubu as a true hero to be emulated by every Nigerian.

Kashamu is the senator-elect of Ogun-East senatorial district and one of the most vocal opponents of the APC before the party won the presidential election of March 28.

He said that it was important to honour those deserving of honour now that elections are over.

In the open letter addressed to Tinubu, Kashamu said, “Truth be told, men like you are made up of sterner stuff and are rare to come by in every generation. Little wonder you are called the Asiwaju and Jagaban of Borgu. I doff my hat.

“I hope that in spite of our membership of different political platforms, we would be able to collaborate for the upliftment of Yorubaland in particular and Nigeria as a whole.

“My sincere prayer is for the Almighty Allah to keep you and give you good health and long life to be able to see the Nigeria of your dream. For me, I join other Nigerians in wishing you the best, even as we aspire and pray Almighty Allah to make us – the younger ones – be like you, the Jagaban of Borgu.”

Kashamu described Tinubu as the architect of modern Nigeria, who, he said, made history by leading an opposition party for 16 years and then grabbing power at the centre.

He noted that without Tinubu, the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, would not have won the March 28 election.

He said, “Although I now belong to the opposition, your achievements transcend political divides and I am not ashamed to publicly acknowledge them. There is no denying the fact that your place in the history of the Yoruba race in particular, and, in Nigeria in general, is well etched.

“The fanatical support that the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, enjoys in his homestead was matched with your commanding influence in the politics of the South-West and indeed the Yoruba race to produce the results we witnessed during the elections.

“By your sheer wit and unwavering commitment to democratic ethos, true federalism and economic prosperity, you led the Alliance for Democracy from a one-state party to a regional party and now a national party that is about to form the government at the centre.”

Buruji, who sued former President Olusegun Obasanjo last December over a controversial book authored by the ex-President, also congratulated Obasanjo and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.

He promised Amosun that he would ensure that the nine PDP senators in the Ogun State House of Assembly give him maximum cooperation.

http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-is-my-role-model-kashamu/

Looking for cheap popularity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by philips70(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerian press needs special deliverance.

He promised Amosun that he would ensure that the nine PDP senators in the Ogun State House of Assembly give him maximum cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by codedslayer: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=32774072][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by smileyz16(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Larufa:
SENATOR-ELECT and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State, Chief Buruji Kashamu, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, as his role model.

Kashamu, who is the chairman of the Organisation and Mobilisation Committee of the PDP in the South-West, paid a rare tribute to the former Lagos State governor in an open letter, describing Tinubu as a true hero to be emulated by every Nigerian.

Kashamu is the senator-elect of Ogun-East senatorial district and one of the most vocal opponents of the APC before the party won the presidential election of March 28.

He said that it was important to honour those deserving of honour now that elections are over.

In the open letter addressed to Tinubu, Kashamu said, “Truth be told, men like you are made up of sterner stuff and are rare to come by in every generation. Little wonder you are called the Asiwaju and Jagaban of Borgu. I doff my hat.

“I hope that in spite of our membership of different political platforms, we would be able to collaborate for the upliftment of Yorubaland in particular and Nigeria as a whole.

“My sincere prayer is for the Almighty Allah to keep you and give you good health and long life to be able to see the Nigeria of your dream. For me, I join other Nigerians in wishing you the best, even as we aspire and pray Almighty Allah to make us – the younger ones – be like you, the Jagaban of Borgu.”

Kashamu described Tinubu as the architect of modern Nigeria, who, he said, made history by leading an opposition party for 16 years and then grabbing power at the centre.

He noted that without Tinubu, the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, would not have won the March 28 election.

He said, “Although I now belong to the opposition, your achievements transcend political divides and I am not ashamed to publicly acknowledge them. There is no denying the fact that your place in the history of the Yoruba race in particular, and, in Nigeria in general, is well etched.

“The fanatical support that the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, enjoys in his homestead was matched with your commanding influence in the politics of the South-West and indeed the Yoruba race to produce the results we witnessed during the elections.

“By your sheer wit and unwavering commitment to democratic ethos, true federalism and economic prosperity, you led the Alliance for Democracy from a one-state party to a regional party and now a national party that is about to form the government at the centre.”

Buruji, who sued former President Olusegun Obasanjo last December over a controversial book authored by the ex-President, also congratulated Obasanjo and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.

http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-is-my-role-model-kashamu/
gbafun oga eee...dman dey refer to as Tinubu.dey are nw givin credence dar hes dere role model...majaye lo nitie jagaban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Truckpusher(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=codedslayer post=32774314][/quote]Another boring line

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by missionmex(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Would av agreed more if a yoruba man was the eventual winner not an hausa man. wink
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Pamcrest(f): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2015
kayode27:
Why wouldn't he be his role model.

Jagaban was once a big time drug dealer in the states.

Birds of a feather.

U nailed it bro! Tinubu d crack kingpin.....role model indeed grin
My humble submission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by codedslayer: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another boring line

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nicepoker(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Gidipal:

falsely accusing Nigeria's president?

Billyonaire Billy=he Goat
onaire=horned water serpent

Scientist Still Working On Your Specie

we all know you are not human with the level of I.Q you have which is lower than that of an slowpoke
ur grammar is pathetic.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by FrancaNneka: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Nairaland is such an interesting place, people cant do without insults.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=codedslayer post=32774440][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by GodblessNig247(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Did he pour all these encomiums on him before March 28? Just asking. Politicians deceiving themselves since God knows when!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Funmiladey(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Well Buruji is onclearing the way for himself declaring support for the opposition so he can be protected by the govt when US comes in search of him.... That's good of you anyway
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by GodblessNig247(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
ur grammar is pathetic.

so rough! I can feel the scratch
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by talk2smat(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Dear Politics moderators, does one need to play politics to get one's post to front page these days? Because this same post had actually been submitted way earlier before this one which made it to FP. You may double check here: https://www.nairaland.com/2258938/tinubu-role-model-kashamu
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by codedslayer: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=32774490][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by laidian(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2015
The fear of extradition is the begining of eulogy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
common close your mouth there..was he not part of the problem between Gej and Obasanjo?...what did Gej did to resolve the issue..He kept him and Chased Obasanjo away...What did you say then?...you are now crying because he has technnically dumped your mumu Jona and want to stylishly enbrace Apc...he even congratulated Obasanjo...I think you are as dumb as Gej...make I hear pim for your mouth again..As for Kashamu abi what he call himself,this romance won't save him from "Amelica".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by omooba969(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
kayode27:
Why wouldn't he be his role model.

Jagaban was once a big time drug dealer in the states.

Birds of a feather.

Proof or evidence of ur claim, if none FOREVER remain silent !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Dsholla: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
ooh boy see haters.... Y are u guys alwas fussing? pdp/apc u guys dying 4 is jst a association composed of group of people & nt your family lineage
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Truckpusher(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=codedslayer post=32774607][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by codedslayer: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=32774814][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by rusher14: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Certainly this wouldn't have been the case had Jonathan won.

Kashamu would have described Tinubu as a weak leader with no political clout.

Kashamu, your days are truly numbered.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=codedslayer post=32774889][/quote]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.