Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries (10213 Views)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by slap1(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Money used to fund GMB's and his own campaigns.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Ayi na anu champagne ebe fa kana anu panadol....Willie giving civil servants pay raise,while Rochas is still owing reps...hehe. I never start,soon government will close up...lol

3 Likes

Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by illuminaty(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2015
INEC neva pay Adhoc staff dia small change called "salary" n una dey here dey cry like wot zlatan ibrahimovic called chelsea players...."11 babies"......Mtchewwww
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by illuminaty(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2015
As INEC neva pay me,I no cry,I no protest.....I just jeje dey engage myself in something dt wee bring money....Lol.bt dis stingy lawmakers r ranting as if dey did anitin 2 get d money
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by sorom4: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
You guys are complaining for just two (2) months and cos it affected una directly; but have neglected the PRIMARY SCHOOL PENSIONIERS that are bn owed for more than sixteen (16) months in Imo State. God is watching all of una with Mallam Rochas for 4D plasma.
NOTE: My mum and all other Primary School retirees are affected and I got my source 4m my mum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by Arysexy(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
[s]
Iamsynord:
Hmn Tanoids tho

I was in an Igbo church recently and was surprised when the Choir raised the song

" Somebody say baba
Somebody say baba
Baba baba baba
Baba baba Mi loke

.I was surprised When most people didn't join in the songs .On questioning one of my taniod friends he replied
" The choir master is partial. He is becoming tribalistic.He has been compromised.And we cannot continue with him.How can he be shouting Sai baba sai baba in d church of God.Has the wind of change reached the church of God.
We are not saying any baba grin
[/s]

Dry joke

BTW i have noticed u Yoruba un-exposed cretins now take TAN as igbo cultural organization.

Please go and research about TAN even in ur rural oshogbo, there are TAN branches headed by ur village people.

Just to correct d erroneous misconceptions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by blym4real: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2015
politricks:
I have to give it to Kwara state, i have never heard of them protesting over non-payment of salary, despite the little they get from the government compared to others.

how much are they paying them in kwara state civil service.

Kwara is least paying state in Nigeria.

Some local government workers have not been paid for the past three month.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by Amaechi5(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Hmn Tanoids tho

I was in an Igbo church recently and was surprised when the Choir raised the song

" Somebody say baba
Somebody say baba
Baba baba baba
Baba baba Mi loke

.I was surprised When most people didn't join in the songs .On questioning one of my taniod friends he replied
" The choir master is partial. He is becoming tribalistic.He has been compromised.And we cannot continue with him.How can he be shouting Sai baba sai baba in d church of God.Has the wind of change reached the church of God.
hahahahaha God no dey change oo.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by sCun: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Rochas has used all the money for Buhari's campaign
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by tonero230(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2015
How much are these state lawmakers paid monthly?
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by Nicepoker(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2015
politricks:
I have to give it to Kwara state, i have never heard of them protesting over non-payment of salary, despite the little they get from the government compared to others.
what are they contributing to the growth of the nation. Poor state.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by chuksme(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Enough is enough, we don't want Rochas Okorocha again. He has suffered all Imo state workers except the Teachers. My brother works in the ministry, nothing is moving well there. No salary, everybody there is suffering.

so we don't need him.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by loomer: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2015
E neva reach 6months na, why una de cry?
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by Krinel(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
When pple in imo state who understands are lamenting d fraudulent nature of d present govt, pple in nairaland are here praising him, dis is just d beginning, all of us go hear am within d next 4yrs. Rochas is lyk a rat, bitin and blowing breeze at d same tym. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by Izz9111: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Debt of 140B, No borrowing for Owelle again, so what else.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by ilovecritics(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
MrKnowitall:
What have they done to deserve their salaries? If they can't answer that question satisfactorily then their payments should be withheld till further notice.

Son of a dog! undecided
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by politricks: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
what are they contributing to the growth of the nation. Poor state.
Is that not what i am saying. Despite being poor, they hardly owe their workers salary whereas Imo is the opposite.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by sirvic01(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Krinel:
When pple in imo state who understands are lamenting d fraudulent nature of d present govt, pple in nairaland are here praising him, dis is just d beginning, all of us go hear am within d next 4yrs. Rochas is lyk a rat, bitin and blowing breeze at d same tym. Time will tell.

I am in Imo state, list His sins for me, but pls don't include him leaving APGA for APC
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Where are the rochas and ap-sh...it champions...F..ucking cretins don run. God go punish all of una!
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by acemiliano(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2015
So this is so called CHANGE,apc has been clamouring for.I wonder actually.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by sirvic01(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Where are the rochas and ap-sh...it champions...F..ucking cretins don run. God go punish all of una!

Calm down bros, e never reach curse, abeg tell us/me Rochas sins, i dey wait broda
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by unclejb2(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
MrKnowitall:
What have they done to deserve their salaries? If they can't answer that question satisfactorily then their payments should be withheld till further notice.
What have they done not to deserve their salaries? Rochas is a scam I keep saying it
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by ransomed: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2015
illuminaty:
As INEC neva pay me,I no cry,I no protest.....I just jeje dey engage myself in something dt wee bring money....Lol.bt dis stingy lawmakers r ranting as if dey did anitin 2 get d money
::-Don't mind those Noisemakers. GEJ government is owing me 13months salary arrears, some of my colleagues are being owed 18months as well. Bone them Mr. Governor and let them feel the pain the masses go through daily. I am enjoying the cry of the powerful and rich. Ha ha ha ha...

1 Like

Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by Agukagu(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2015
MrKnowitall:

I get irked by some of the posts on Nairaland. Paying employees is not a favor but a contractual obligation of the employer. Civil servants in Imo State government's parastatals and MDAs are even owed over 4months salary arrears. If House Assembly members are being owed I wonder what will be the faith of the common civil servants. It is not fair for the state governor to receive federal allocation including the local government allocations and refuse to pay government workers their wages. If the federal government withholds the allocations to the states for two months what do you think will happen.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries by olusolaj(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Hmn Tanoids tho

" Somebody say baba
Somebody say baba
Baba baba baba
Baba baba Mi loke

fake robot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! / 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC / Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.