Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (77710 Views)

Drone View Of Owerri (Photos) / Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by wildikeman(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Then these street roamers(as you called them) should come back home instead of putting themselves in vulnerable position. No country in the world wants scoundrels on their streets anyway.

What is their purpose of being in South africa in the first place? To make money I presumed.

However, if things didn't go as planned, let them come back home, otherwise they would constitute public nuisance.

Has any one in UK/US see our brothers washing/valeting cars at these superstores like ASDA/TESCO/SAINSBURY,TARGET, WAL MART ? Chaiii!!! You ll cry ooooo. I cried for real when I saw them in the horrible weather like freezer, washing cars. They didn't know the reason why I was chatting them up. The funny thing is that these guys would refuse to do this back home and I strongly believed that these guys could do better than that in Nigeria

u r entitled to ur own opinion oo but it sucks ass. Reason well pls. They should come back and become Valet in Nigeria and suffer in the slumps and let inflation starve them? With no benefits or at least a moderate living condition. Oga waka go jare.
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
morpheus24:

NO!

Exactly so why are you judging the whole country's bravery/cowardice based on a few bored individuals?
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by morpheus24: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Exactly so why are you judging the whole country's bravery/cowardice based on a few bored individuals?

Who said I was judging the whole country?

Why are you feeling guilty?
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluIvy:

Pssssst, Punky babe leave these ones they will be cry and calling for ainternational interference. What bothers me they are being offered transport home and they seem not to want it but want to create war in our country when we soo avoided war.

They have been screaming for the government to deportment them now there's an offer from their government for them to be evacuated they are you busy counting hands & nairas. Hopeless!

Is that so? So why is Morpheus still screaming about deportation if there's already such an offer from the caring Nigerian government? Blimey!
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
morpheus24:

Who said I was judging the whole country?

Why are you feeling guilty?

I don't need to be told because I can make my own judgments based on your posts.

Me feeling guilty? Ha! Over what? Never!
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Voetsek nja!
Monster!
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by wildikeman(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
gragraboy:
I can bet all of the people lashing out @ the OP have never travelled outside this country before. Unless you can go to SA and bring a different point of view, shut up and thank God for the life of the OP. And pray for the safety of our Nigerian bros & sis over there.
pray for who na wo send them? I can only pray for the success of my close relative and for their safety. If I try to travel there would accuse me if I don't they wud yan rubbish...ozuo
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by rinora(f): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
ooshinibos:

Am with you bruv , I also disagree with the mass deportation because it gave Nigeria A BAD name then and now ( the Ghanaians still hate Nigerians for this stupid act of people and government ) ..and most importantly it was wrong , it should not have happened for whatever reason.
remember in the 80s there was no ECOWAS treaty and I think that's why the government might have use the loopholes to legally deport the Ghanaians then ..still wrong though

Ghana started it first with the alien compliance order in 1969 then Nigeria retaliated ,you can check it up on the internet

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by wildikeman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

My own prayer is for the Afrikaans to retaliate and when they do woe betide any Nigerian that shows sympathy and also the Nigerian government must keep its charity to itself.

my sister one Orijin for u!
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
wildikeman:
my sister one Orijin for u!

I have had a change of heart following Madcow1's post cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.