Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (77609 Views)

Drone View Of Owerri (Photos) / Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by morpheus24: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, ndinenkani mna. Once ndaqala, ndiyaqhubeka until the roosters start crowing tongue

Will you stop that switching of languages that disrespectful.

This is Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by morpheus24: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Mtsweeeeew! Your evacuation flights are on the way, do the needful. Leave the Xenophobes alone. I really don't even think we need to justify anything. Just go home and lockout all million South African businesses in Nigeria then we will see who's education is really to blame.
The only thing you people keep on doing is to yap yap yap yap much, no action. All these lamentations because you don't want to go home?
Its truly a shame, isn't it.?

Your fellow saffer made a comment that you guys believe you are not "African" or at least you don't identify with other Africans. A mindless comment and another excuse to justify your barbarism. Funny since:

the beginning of your national anthem mentions the word "Africa".

You are the only nationality that actually acknowledges the word "Africa" in national identification

Then your Amandla....my buye also mentions "Africa in it"

Eish, Bantu education is terrible I tell you. I am beginning to understand the true psychological disaster of Apatheid on the Black South African mind. Your reverse psychology bla bla aint gonna work on me babes.

The chickens are truly coming home to roost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by morpheus24: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

You just don't get it, do you? South Africa's own struggle is still very fresh & many still have emotional scars because we just got free recently. So you can't expect us to function as people who got freed decades or hundreds of years ago. We will get there WHEN we get there & NO, we're NOT going to snap out of it just because you want us to. No, Sir!
Don't care about the rest of your post & I'm done trying to make you understand how we operate. Think whatever you want to think, I couldn't care less to be frank.

You want us to understand your plight, yet when people try to explain the reasons why marginalized peoples in Nigeria or even oppressed people within Africa migrate out for a better life or people are pressured into all kinds of illicit acts. Ya'll don't want to hear it.

Now you want us to hear the why's, the who's and the root causes of your actions.

You are being forced to look yourself in the mirror now and are now on the defensive.

Stick with the Motswana from Botwana, Blu Ivy's suggestions. At least she has embraced her Xenophobic brothers/sisters

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by franksam2009: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
madejibo:
Nigerians should be the last set of people calling any other country Xenophobic. We are quick to forget that with the support of our democratically elected government, we chased over 300,000 Ghanians away from SA.
Let's give SA some credits, at least SA's govt is not support these attacks, they have condemned it
. e no go better for ur papa, those useless south Africans are killing Nigerians and u are here blabbing rubbish, stupid fool

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
morpheus24:

Will you stop that switching of languages that disrespectful.

This is Nairaland!

No
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by morpheus24: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

No

ofcourse, Can't expect less from a Saffer!

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by peddy007: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
bestestgirl:

Just take a good look at yourself! vibrating with obscenities and filth like a demon possessed lunatic. clear road make I see well joor. how many lives has your barrage of insults saved?
Stay off my mention, I do not engage with foools
Takes a bigger fool to spot another.... slowpoke
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by SenatorJames(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
I just want Justice over the issue. Nobody has the sole right to take another person's life

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by madejibo: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
franksam2009:
. e no go better for ur papa, those useless south Africans are killing Nigerians and u are here blabbing rubbish, stupid fool
Hahahahaha, my father is dead, if the guy ghost chase u tonight no blame me o.
Anyway, I have not said the few South Africans killing other africans is a good thing, I have condemned it over and oover again. My point is what is goig on now is not a true reflection of the south african people. This my view (opinion) has generated so much hate for me by fellow Nigeria. SAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 18, 2015
I don't like South African blacks! PERIOD! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by RudzSA(m): 4:24am On Apr 18, 2015
all4naija:
I don't like South African blacks! PERIOD! angry angry angry angry
u shud hate the white ones too coz believ me they hate you even more
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by lekpalicious(f): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2015
RudzSA:
u shud hate the white ones too coz believ me they hate you even more
Actually the whites prefer us to ya"ll because you are lazy. The whites and coloureds are far less 'racists' then the blacks from my experience. Even with the comments on the articles the non-blacks have been the ones mostly condemning the attacks
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by samtol4(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2015
madejibo:

Hahahahaha, my father is dead, if the guy ghost chase u tonight no blame me o.
Anyway, I have not said the few South Africans killing other africans is a good thing, I have condemned it over and oover again. My point is what is going on now is not a true reflection of the south african people. This my view (opinion) has generated so much hate for me by fellow Nigeria. SAD
I read your views several times I don't where to start from because you goofed big time .I am totally disappointed at you .human beings are burnt alive here you are busy comparing to Ghana must go era .Did they burn and kill Ghanaian?did they loot? .Your views trying to justify that SA love foreigners is big lie .Several times policemen stop me to check my permit and while doing that they said "eish eish eish you Nigerians have come to take my women u have taken all our women" . Oga keep your condemnation in your pocket no be condemnation go keep us alive .if you come Durban and talk this your trash ,Nigerians here go beat you to death . You said give credit to SA government?ah for condemning without any action to stop these locals . Are you aware that for the past two weeks thousands foreigners displaced now refugee due to Xenophobia and killed and all what the government could do is condemned! .have u listened to the silly king who said "all foreigners are ant and they should b chase out"(get the tape and listen and stop talking trash ) . President Zuma said"we condemned "NO ACTION .Locals looted and killed many foreigners in Umlazi and Kwamashu township while the government keep condemning without stopping them.I thought you are learned but this your view doesn't sound like you are. is condemnation same with protection of life and properties? On Monday thousands of hungry locals travel from Umlazi and Kwa mashu 30mins journey to Durban CBD to continue looting and killing foreigners no policemen stopped them .They turn blind eye Until Nigerians mobilized themeselves came out in large number with weapons yet I mean real weapons for self defense to confront these locals.it was at this boiling point Nigerians told policemen "we re not Congolese or other foreigners that were killed while you turn blind eye We re Nigerians we shall protect ourselves we don't need your protection .Weapons of different degrees were display in public .All SA channels were showing this including etv .It was because of this act policemen began chasing away locals telling them Nigerians are well armed and attacking Nigerians will cause huge casualty.Why didn't they stopped the locals for the past weeks?President Zuma addressed the nation on thursday afternoon condemning the act immediately he finish the address hungry black SA started looting and attacking foreigners in Jeppetown in Joburg.Is that a leader?oga don't u listen to current news on your dstv channels?Are you aware that a Nigerian mechanic workshop in Jeppetown was burnt down after Zuma address?Are you aware high commissioner of Nigeria was in Durban to assess situation on monday and while meeting was going on with Minister of home affairs of SA looting was going on? You are not well informed on this matter yet u keep talking don't say this in the public otherwise you get serious beating .

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by RudzSA(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2015
African leaders shud also take blame for what's happening ,nd we blacks must stop celebrating these greedy ,cruel nd corrupt figures . They loot their own country so bad that the vast majority of their ppl live in shit .i fear blacks dnt realize that we need whites nd other races in Africa .south Africa is at the centre Bcoz whites developed it for themselves nd today we enjoy those benefits .zimbabweans vote for Mugabe who leaves them broke nd desperate to leave their own country to become beggars in SA .m proud of Naija nd how they used votes to remove another African greedy leader .coz these leaders must no it's a job to run a country.south africans shud be tolerant of our african brothers & sisters coz we ourselves might end up lyk the rest of africa if we dont remove jacob .lets face facts

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2015
lekpalicious:
Actually the whites prefer us to ya"ll because you are lazy. The whites and coloureds are far less 'racists' then the blacks from my experience. Even with the comments on the articles the non-blacks have been the ones mostly condemning the attacks

Lol, no they don't prefer you over us, because if granted a wish, they'd kick all of you out. You do not know South African whites like we know them, so don't even go there. The only reason they prefer foreigners over the locals is because of cheap labour & the fact that they can get away with treating them like trash. You think racists can reform overnight? Impossible. Plus white people are fond of playing mind games, if they told you you're better than South African blacks, it's probably a divide & conquer tactic, it works every time. Don't feel special. Ha!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by RudzSA(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2015
lekpalicious:
another one who knows nothing about South Africa ,hw wud u no ? I live with whites nd believ me ,they hate Nigerians .they associate you guys with 419scams nd drugs .at best they hire Zimbabweans because hiring South Africans involves unions nd higher wages.but not naijas

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by lekpalicious(f): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol, no they don't prefer you over us, because if granted a wish, they'd kick all of you out. You do not know South African whites like we know them, so don't even go there. The only reason they prefer foreigners over the locals is because of cheap labour & the fact that they can get away with treating them like trash. You think racists can reform overnight? Impossible. Plus white people are fond of playing mind games, if they told you you're better than South African blacks, it's probably a divide & conquer tactic, it works every time. Don't feel special. Ha!
I do know a lot of whites very well. Most of the racists hate all blacks but they prefer generally foreign blacks then you people. Am not talking just about cheap labour. I work in the medical profession and I studied with a lot of them so I know what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by madejibo: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2015
samtol4:
I read your views several times I don't where to start from because you goofed big time .I am totally disappointed at you .human beings are burnt alive here you are busy comparing to Ghana must go era .Did they burn and kill Ghanaian?did they loot? .Your views trying to justify that SA love foreigners is big lie .Several times policemen stop me to check my permit and while doing that they said "eish eish eish you Nigerians have come to take my women u have taken all our women" . Oga keep your condemnation in your pocket no be condemnation go keep us alive .if you come Durban and talk this your trash ,Nigerians here go beat you to death . You said give credit to SA government?ah for condemning without any action to stop these locals . Are you aware that for the past two weeks thousands foreigners displaced now refugee due to Xenophobia and killed and all what the government could do is condemned! .have u listened to the silly king who said "all foreigners are ant and they should b chase out"(get the tape and listen and stop talking trash ) . President Zuma said"we condemned "NO ACTION .Locals looted and killed many foreigners in Umlazi and Kwamashu township while the government keep condemning without stopping them.I thought you are learned but this your view doesn't sound like you are. is condemnation same with protection of life and properties? On Monday thousands of hungry locals travel from Umlazi and Kwa mashu 30mins journey to Durban CBD to continue looting and killing foreigners no policemen stopped them .They turn blind eye Until Nigerians mobilized themeselves came out in large number with weapons yet I mean real weapons for self defense to confront these locals.it was at this boiling point Nigerians told policemen "we re not Congolese or other foreigners that were killed while you turn blind eye We re Nigerians we shall protect ourselves we don't need your protection .Weapons of different degrees were display in public .All SA channels were showing this including etv .It was because of this act policemen began chasing away locals telling them Nigerians are well armed and attacking Nigerians will cause huge casualty.Why didn't they stopped the locals for the past weeks?President Zuma addressed the nation on thursday afternoon condemning the act immediately he finish the address hungry black SA started looting and attacking foreigners in Jeppetown in Joburg.Is that a leader?oga don't u listen to current news on your dstv channels?Are you aware that a Nigerian mechanic workshop in Jeppetown was burnt down after Zuma address?Are you aware high commissioner of Nigeria was in Durban to assess situation on monday and while meeting was going on with Minister of home affairs of SA looting was going on? You are not well informed on this matter yet u keep talking don't say this in the public otherwise you get serious beating .
This my view was on wednesday and at that time no Nigerian has been touched cos the Xenophobic guys are kind of scared of nigerians, my view still does not change cos have met a lot of SAcans that are warm, a lot are hostile but am not here to promote hostility, anywhere I go I try to promote the positive parts to dowse tension. What will it profit us if we start saying SA people hate us? The day I start feeling the hatred am jumping into the next flight to Nigeria, am glad though that Nigerian business community in SA are protecting themselves and Xenophobist are aware of that and the less attacks on us.
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by madejibo: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
samtol4:
You said if I say this in Durban, nigerians will beat me to death, if this happen how will this be different fron Xenophobic attacks
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by haul: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

You just don't get it, do you? South Africa's own struggle is still very fresh & many still have emotional scars because we just got free recently. So you can't expect us to function as people who got freed decades or hundreds of years ago. We will get there WHEN we get there & NO, we're NOT going to snap out of it just because you want us to. No, Sir!

Don't care about the rest of your post & I'm done trying to make you understand how we operate. Think whatever you want to think, I couldn't care less to be frank.
young lady save me the sour preaching which are feather weight, you keep talking about history this,history that! Is that all your brain could process? On a more serious note,I hate going H.A.M on females but you trying to paint a good picture out of the incident in SA is just so stupid and to think you a woman,I expect an atom of emotions in you.

What will those blacks in brazil,barbados,trinidad do huh? Those that were left on an island to nobody? New environment! Almost lost their culture,the only identity they've got is their "black skin" still yet you don't see them lingering on their past to unto people or host, if you tell me apartheid finish lyk 21yrs ago and you guys still need time to suck up your emotions then you need to tell me how long CHINA use to develop her nation.

Stop telling me bullshit about you history! I care less. admit,you guys are nothing but savages that should be feed to the loins in zoo! Between,even if I want to leave my country it won't be for yours. A country where blacks are 2nd class citizen on her soil? Mehn its flagrant enough in your sport,you see white dominated sport and black dominated ones,so much for advanced african country as puppet to white! Go carry your machete as savages you known for,bunch of cowards that can't slap a whiteman but can pull down a white statue

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by TonySpike: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
RudzSA:
African leaders shud also take blame for what's happening ,nd we blacks must stop celebrating these greedy ,cruel nd corrupt figures . They loot their own country so bad that the vast majority of their ppl live in shit .i fear blacks dnt realize that we need whites nd other races in Africa .south Africa is at the centre Bcoz whites developed it for themselves nd today we enjoy those benefits .zimbabweans vote for Mugabe who leaves them broke nd desperate to leave their own country to become beggars in SA .m proud of Naija nd how they used votes to remove another African greedy leader .coz these leaders must no it's a job to run a country.south africans shud be tolerant of our african brothers & sisters coz we ourselves might end up lyk the rest of africa if we dont remove jacob .lets face facts

I agree with you 100%. I believe African politicians are the same almost everywhere on the continent. They are greedy, corrupt, delusional, inept and grossly profane. I understand the municipal elections in 2016 is the indirect cause of the xenophobic attacks. Although, I still wonder why African leaders never take responsibility for their mistakes. In Nigeria, the ruling party PDP used religious and ethnic tactics vis-a vis blaming Western powers, to deflect their incompetence and corruption. In South Africa, the ruling party ANC is blaming apartheid, random white statues and foreigners to cover up for their incompetence and corruption. You see, PDP spent 16 yrs in power before they were voted out some three weeks ago. South Africans should vote out ANC for a start and see how things turn out. A good government should have no excuses for non-performance after 20 yrs. Flushing out foreigners is just a remote solution, the immediate problem is ANC.
Like I said, African leaders are the same; they don't want to address important national issues but prefer to create unimportant distractions.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2015
lekpalicious:
I do know a lot of whites very well. Most of the racists hate all blacks but they prefer generally foreign blacks then you people. Am not talking just about cheap labour. I work in the medical profession and I studied with a lot of them so I know what am talking about.

And I grew up with them, went to school with them, live around them & work with them so I know them very well too. There's absolutely nothing you can lecture me on about white South Africans. They do not like foreign blacks & that's the truth. What you don't seem to understand is that whites are masters of double talk & deceit, especially in presence of other people. How they truly feel though, remains behind closed doors. I listen to them complain about foreigners in the country, all the time. You go to places like Home Affairs & you hear them speaking through gritted teeth, saying things like, "Die voken mense..." because truly, you don't go to a place in South Africa & not bump into foreigners. Nice try though. Just keep believing they prefer you. LMFAO.

Btw, why do you think they locked up the borders before if they think you're so awesome? Ding, ding, ding. Wakey wakey!
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by RudzSA(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
lekpalicious:
u ran into whites wen u landed at o.r tambo .we lived wit dem our whole lives .wat makes u think u no them?lyk punky said we went to pre- skul ,primary ,high skul,tertiary nd work wit dem .m at a white friends house as I typ .nd trust me they dnt lyk thee
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
RudzSA:
another one who knows nothing about South Africa ,hw wud u no ? I live with whites nd believ me ,they hate Nigerians .they associate you guys with 419scams nd drugs .at best they hire Zimbabweans because hiring South Africans involves unions nd higher wages.but not naijas

Plus they think they look like gorillas & stink. She's buying it because the ones she knows are probably keeping up appearances due to their profession etc. Find them in their natural environment, with their pals & the true nature of the beast emerges. I overheard two of my white neighbours this morning discussing the attacks. 1st they blame the ANC government for allowing foreigners into the country & 2ndly, they want foreigners to vokof...go back home. This chick is here busy touching herself because of a lie. Kikiki
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by samtol4(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2015
madejibo:

This my view was on wednesday and at that time no Nigerian has been touched cos the Xenophobic guys are kind of scared of nigerians, my view still does not change cos have met a lot of SAcans that are warm, a lot are hostile but am not here to promote hostility, anywhere I go I try to promote the positive parts to dowse tension. What will it profit us if we start saying SA people hate us? The day I start feeling the hatred am jumping into the next flight to Nigeria, am glad though that Nigerian business community in SA are protecting themselves and Xenophobist are aware of that and the less attacks on us.
.Oh yes promote peace is good but you try doing that with a bias mindset. You posted your views everywhere without having enough knowledge of what is on ground .why did u bring Ghana must go issue?Just to justify your point that Nigerians should accept the attacks abi?Did they burn any foreigners in the 80s? You mention that Nigerians are committing crimes everywere in SA just to justify that your views .are there not laws to arrest and jail them?why are they not arrested?The true is that SA government is corrupt just like Nigerian government .They know the drug lords ,they arrest and collect bribe to set them free.SA policemen are very corrupt same with Nigerian police only difference is blue uniform and bigger belly bigger bum bum .If few foreigners are into crime in Uk and USA does that justify that foreigners should be attacked and burn alive in those places?You mention how the govt dash you scholarships and SA pple nice to you and that make the government good abi? is it not from MTN and Multichoice in Nigeria they make huge money to fund their educational system?. The bitter truth is that any government that can't solve the problem of the masses is a failure .These hungry and frustrated locals are jobless,uneducated and some homeless. They want to loot foreigners who have invested so much in their economy .They don't have plans for their lives and the government too is confused on how to help them . Xenophobia attacks started two weeks ago government of SA was busy condemning while locals continue to looting .Is that a government? SA government is a failure just like the Nigerian government .I repeat African continent will be great when we have leaders not looters in power .our leaders have sold Nigeria to SA .MTN and Multichoice SA Companies operating freely in Nigeria.Most MTN staff are on contract yet our government keep sealed lips perhaps they don collect bribe that seal their lips ,GTB and GLOBACOM tried coming to SA,SA said CAPITAL NO we don't want any competition here .Come May 29 when Sai Buhari resume duty Nigeria recover her lost glory and respect in Africa and world at large.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by samtol4(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Plus they think they look like gorillas & stink. She's buying it because the ones she knows are probably keeping up appearances due to their profession etc. Find them in their natural environment, with their pals & the true nature of the beast emerges. I overheard two of my white neighbours this morning discussing the attacks. 1st they blame the ANC government for allowing foreigners into the country & 2ndly, they want foreigners to vokof...go back home. This chick is here busy touching herself because of a lie. Kikiki
where were they when foreigners were investing and paying huge money to acquire shops and properties ?The bitter truth is they want foreigners to leave so that they continue enslaving black SA.The coming of foreigners have boosted the morale of black SAs and because they are not exposure to the outside world.Most shops and giant businesses in Durban are owned by Indians,Chinese and Foreigners .Why can't Black SA venture into businesses?Why can't they start something?They won't they believe no more apartheid means everything is free so government must provide grants for them.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by PunkyOh(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2015
samtol4:
where were they when foreigners were investing and paying huge money to acquire shops and properties ?The bitter truth is they want foreigners to leave so that they continue enslaving black SA.The coming of foreigners have boosted the morale of black SAs and because they are not exposure to the outside world.Most shops and giant businesses in Durban are owned by Indians,Chinese and Foreigners .Why can't Black SA venture into businesses?Why can't they start something?They won't they believe no more apartheid means everything is free so government must provide grants for them.

LMFAO. Believe whatever you wanna believe. Your opinion. One hilarious thing though is, you guys recently went to the polls & voted for Buhari because he was promising you people a future of "freebies" similar to the one South Africa has eg. grants. Meaning, you people also want those things hence he won but here you are pretending as if it's the most disgusting thing ever. Give me a break. Frankly, I don't give a damn about what you think about South Africans, it's their country, their laws & they can mooch off THEIR govt as much as they damn well please. It shouldn't be anyone else's pain how food ends up on their tables. Shikena!

As for your questions, why don't you ask this..

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by samtol4(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
madejibo:

You said if I say this in Durban, nigerians will beat me to death, if this happen how will this be different fron Xenophobic attacks
hahahaahhh u love your life and you don't want to die abi? Others are burnt alive u re busy talking what you don't know.Your views are all over social media .You are now the only honest and patriotic Nigerian in SA abi? oh yes if u repeat this your statement in Durban "Nigerians are the least people to condemn Xenophobia attacks I remember when Nigerian chased away Ghananian bla bla bla " did they kill people and looted their businesses? Indirectly u are saying Nigerians keep quiet u did it to Ghana also.if you say this in Durban I repeat they will beat you to coma lol .You won't die sha it will be difference to Xenophobia attacks where locals want to loot and killed with violence .So Nigerians in Durban won't loot you or kill u na only beating you go chop because no be Xenophobia attacks lol .

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by momoyama: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
I fully endorse what the writer says about S Africans NOT being xenophobic. I have visited there as a tourist and find it to be a very hospitable and friendly place.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by peddy007: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
not xenophobic? www.nairaland.com/2263870/graphic-photo-foreigners-child-attacked now they are attacking innocent children and the useless op is still bias smh.
Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by peddy007: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
samtol4:
hahahaahhh u love your life and you don't want to die abi? Others are burnt alive u re busy talking what you don't know.Your views are all over social media .You are now the only honest and patriotic Nigerian in SA abi? oh yes if u repeat this your statement in Durban "Nigerians are the least people to condemn Xenophobia attacks I remember when Nigerian chased away Ghananian bla bla bla " did they kill people and looted their businesses? Indirectly u are saying Nigerians keep quiet u did it to Ghana also.if you say this in Durban I repeat they will beat you to coma lol .You won't die sha it will be difference to Xenophobia attacks where locals want to loot and killed with violence .So Nigerians in Durban won't loot you or kill u na only beating you go chop because no be Xenophobia attacks lol .
You are very right,I saw.comments where South Africans are so ashamed of what is happening and here we have Mr patriotic, no wonder obanikoro said no cause for alarm .

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA by Moana(f): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
redcliff:

In as much as this is your truth, i do not doubt it. Lets go a little lower to people who do not have the oppirtunity of having white collar jobs and going to school. The hustlers and the street roamers, the below average foreigners. They are the ones directly affected by this. Until we hear their own part of the story, then and only then can we conclude that SAcans are not xenophobic as the world think they are.
like the OP said a large number of those that are staying in SA legally are safe. its not new news that illegal immigrants anywhere in the world will always suffer prejudice because they always live life on the run.

if u stay in SA legally and u do not go around hustling you are always likely to be treated like a respectable human being.You cannot decide to break the law and expect the same law to protect you.
if u want to feel safe living as an foreigner anywhere else in the world try and do it legally and like the OP you will always feel secure where ever you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.