Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? (22069 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Ladies tend to be more attracted to big headed guys. They have larger surface area.Some said they love it because it make the guy looks as if he was carve out of stone which is very sexy. Some also said they love it when they wore ties that make the big head bulge out. And so on. Science says they are more intelligent.You would observe that actors with big head are more in the limelight in movies that those with small heads. Why do ladies love them. Any lady who have such a fetish for such guys here and reason?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by alberto2k(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Shake my Big head 4u undecided
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by mostHandsome01: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Saying ladies love BIG heads without proof of were u got ur facts from aint acceptable,, and the last time I checked, there really aint any scientific proof bigger heads got bigger brains!!
So OP, if u got a BIG head,, don't maneuver ways to make the excess load seem sexy,, besides,, I trust ma Nairaland ladies,, they gonna tell u facts rather than joining in the deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
I have a big head.
Ladies take note
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by mstik(f): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
They've got bigger brains and statistics show that women are attracted to intelligent men.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Big headed and also big 'somethinged' grin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by falconey(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2015
davido and wizkid have small heads and they are attracting millions of girls.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
How big is big? shocked
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by agarawu23(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
and u expect me to comment ?
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by temitemi1(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
I love my head grin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by kodded(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
mstik:
They've got bigger brains and statistics show that women are attracted to intelligent men.
false

Ladies are not attracted to big headed guys cause they look nerdy......and will make the relationship kinda boring

Ladies are attracted to small headed cause they always act cool with swag.....and they are cute
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2015
What sort of erroneous assertion is this ?

It's more of a joke in my opinion.....
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
What sort of erroneous assertion is this ?

It's more of a joke in my opinion.....
if u av not met one or inexperience on this, don't comment.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by williamspaul22(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
HmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Enegod(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
This should be in joke section undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol funny Op dont get it
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by goodmorning40: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
And Banky W is still available!
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by dharay99: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
big head.?

Op, did u just take d weed i left in ma cupboard.? angry
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:
some may be attracted to money, you know.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by KingTom(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:
BANKY W!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by falconey(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Muyogoa:
some may be attracted to money, you know.

that's the idea body structure doesn't count these days.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by falconey(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:

BANKY W!!!!!!! grin

LWKM megida inakwana.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by MzzTega(f): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol. funny question. Most guys with big heads are handsome. So you see, they are attracted to the face and sometimes the personality carrying the head
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by OKNkanu(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Guys get in line..... Head Enlargement Here!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Hazardd(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2015
op, are you trying to give your hope or what....lol
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by ginawest(f): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2015
i dnt find big head attractive at all,i don't knw bou oda ladies.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by mstik(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Do you have a small Head?
kodded:
false

Ladies are not attracted to big headed guys cause they look nerdy......and will make the relationship kinda boring

Ladies are attracted to small headed cause they always act cool with swag.....and they are cute
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by KingTom(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

LWKM megida inakwana.
Lafiyah my brother grin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2015
ginawest:
i dnt find big head attractive at all,i don't knw bou oda ladies.
may be u have not seen one or probably u saw an ugly one. Imagine u seeing a very very handsome guy with fresh face whose head is large. U will like him.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by 7footre(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Ummm I think it depends on which head the op is talking of.... hope you catch ma drift
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by stephenqueen: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Kingtom report here now come and answer the Op's question because u gat a big head gringrin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by KingTom(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kingtom report here now come and answer the Op's question because u gat a big head gringrin
Dem sabi say anytime wey money no dey, dem fit use me for rituals grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.