Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? (22124 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by sinizia: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
I wonder where the OP got his fallacious notion from.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by teewai3(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2015
big head, attractive...the two views are not mutually exclusive..
op, i guess u have a big head right?...no offence
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by K9blunt(f): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2015
lies from the pit of hell!
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:
lies from the pit of hell!
mtcheew, go away jor
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by K9blunt(f): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Muyogoa:
mtcheew, go away jor
but its the truth na, why will I feel attracted to a big headed guy? I will feel its kwashioko undecided
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:

but its the truth na, why will I feel attracted to a big headed guy? I will feel its kwashioko undecided
we are talking of normal, handsome, guys with fresh skin and big head not kwashiokor

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by K9blunt(f): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Muyogoa:
we are talking of normal, handsome, guys with fresh skin and big head not kwashiokor

I still don't like them angry tongue
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by stephenqueen: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Dem sabi say anytime wey money no dey, dem fit use me for rituals grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by KingTom(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

gringringrin
Na why whenever money finish, I go end the relationship. E get one Akure babe then, wey go wake up for midnight dey rub my head, dey massage my head when I dey sleep. Guy till today, I never set leg for Ondo state o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by pbs4real(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
What sort of erroneous assertion is this ?

It's more of a joke in my opinion.....
buh u told me u in luv wit headward last week
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Obadiah77(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I have a big head.
Ladies take note

Wat! :--\
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Obadiah77:

Wat! :--\
what wetin? Which one is beta? A guy saying he has a big head or another one saying he has a small head?
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Obadiah77(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Muyogoa:
what wetin? Which one is beta? A guy saying he has a big head or another one saying he has a small head?

wat do i do?
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:

I still don't like them angry tongue
ok, because of child birth or labour pain? Don't worry, it had been observed that most guys with big head don't often give birth to children with big heads.
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by K9blunt(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Muyogoa:
ok, because of child birth or labour pain? Don't worry, it had been observed that most guys with big head don't often give birth to children with big heads.

Lol.... e never reach to bring out your CV na..... I de suspect you guy... grin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Muyogoa: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Eroticangelina, african apple,rokiatu ,ireneony
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:
Shake my Big head 4u undecided
hahahaha
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:
big head.?

Op, did u just take d weed i left in ma cupboard.? angry
And u tell me not to take weed cry
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Acekidc4(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2015
CHAI!! Those Hammer head of Horrorsgrin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by DrAify(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by dharay99: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
And u tell me not to take weed cry
ur a girl na, u get bright future...
No go spoil am at ds early stage dear. cry
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided Sorry!
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Aminat508(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Big head ke?
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
Muyogoa:
Ladies tend to be more attracted to big headed guys. They have larger surface area.Some said they love it because it make the guy looks as if he was carve out of stone which is very sexy. Some also said they love it when they wore ties that make the big head bulge out. And so on. Science says they are more intelligent.You would observe that actors with big head are more in the limelight in movies that those with small heads. Why do ladies love them. Any lady who have such a fetish for such guys here and reason?.
But op U foolish ooo,,,,Anoda wasted spermundecided
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Demmzy15(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
And I have big head o! shocked embarassed
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Adaeze003(f): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Two types of big heads tho, the square and the round grin grin

Now, the square big heads? kiss kiss
Btw, I aint talking of back head aka ogoo here tongue
Re: Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? by Willl(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Hahaahhahahahhahahhahahahahha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.