Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) (3036 Views)

SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by stephenqueen: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
A for sure

We gotta sample wt where about to love n marry .. grin

* sips tea *
lipsrsealed lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by stephenqueen: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
E Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!
grin
Chai Man of God gringrin
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by justmag(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Kelklein:
Which option has the best arrangement?
[A].Sex,Love,Marriage.
[B].Love,Marriage,Sex.
[C].Marriage,Love,Sex.
[D].Love,Sex,Marriage.

mine is [D] grin

LET'S HEAR FROM YOU!

Most girls want B
Men men want A...(maybe just SEX.)
Modern men want..D

I deserve A) grin
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by KingTom(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai Man of God gringrin
I no dey lie na grin grin
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by bqlekan(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
MINE IS E MARRIAGE SEX AND LOVE grin OP why that option no dey sef?
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Borrussia:
I cannot marry you since I've already entered from the behind

Behind were weyrey lol shocked
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by pbs4real(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Behind were weyrey lol shocked
he meant 1+0=?
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by stephenqueen: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
I no dey lie na grin grin
Man of God suppose dey lash before wedding ba undecidedundecided
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by KingTom(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

Man of God suppose dey lash before wedding ba undecidedundecided
Mumu! Man of God suppose dey lash before wedding, during wedding, after wedding, at old age, death, grave, heaven/hell sef. Na lashing be the order of the day grin grin grin
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
he meant 1+0=?

Okayyy
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by robinj(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2015
RJ---good wid ONE NIGHT STAND-

9716392659-only whts app-no calls-

type RAINBOW as first msg
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by pbs4real(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Okayyy
u didnt write the ans.
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by cutieberie1(f): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
xpac01:

Wrong bro! We don't experiment for marriage. Experimenting is for teens and marriage for adults. But sure you got to know who you're getting married to. It's on your part to ask her friends, neighbours, work place e.t.c. not necessarily experiment with sex. The punny will sure be there and sweet for you. And do you think its every married virgins who conceive at first sex after marriage? Child of God, conception is of the Lord. Her not conceiving might even be from the man who knows. So...

exactly...
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kelklein:
Which option has the best arrangement?
[A].Sex,Love,Marriage.
[B].Love,Marriage,Sex.
[C].Marriage,Love,Sex.
[D].Love,Sex,Marriage.

mine is [D] grin

LET'S HEAR FROM YOU!

My ideal is B. Thing is: whatever that is pre-destined for you and to you will eventually come full round to you and for you no matter how you slice and dice. It will come to you in one way, shape or form---eventually.

For those who choose other letter options in the name of sexual compatibility and barrenness etc. Have you heard of the world: Pre-destination? Or seen the film Final Destination? The idea that whatever is fated for you will be.

Re sexual compatibility: If you are worried about sexual incompatibility: tell you what, if you have passion, connection and chemistry; then my friend those are the essential ingredients to make fireworks in the bedroom. Great sex doesn't just happen magically, contrary to what hollywood shows, it takes effort on both parties involved.

So, what if you have sex before getting married, then after what...5 years at best, you find sex is all you have. Or guess what, the sex dwindles because it's run its course, and that's all you got.

RE: barrenness: If you are worried about not being able to conceive: guess what? If it is fate that you are not meant to procreate on your own, accept it if your wife is barren. Adopt or be childless period. If you are fated to not procreate, you will not escape it. You may bear a child, but you will soon experience the death of that child. If that child manages to escape death, he/she will give you so much heartache, you wish s/he was never born.

Point being: people, if you want something that is durable, marry for PURE LOVE period. No strings attached. Just unadulterated LOVE.

LOVE first, enter into a contractual agreement, THEN, consumate your agreement/comittment to do life together.

SEX isn't the prime directive or object for relationship, It is the by-product.

A house built without laying the right foundation, no matter how "pretty" it looks on the outside, will eventually succumb to the elements with time.

Build your (long term) relationship on the right foundation, and it will withstand the elements of time.

That is is my sschpill on this.......Take it or trash it. No wahala.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by xpac01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

OK I know where you built your point from" VIRGIN girls".

Did you see in any of my statement the word "virgin"?

The conception is of the lord- its when you marry a virgin(true virgin ).

Lol. You missed my point bro.
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by falconey(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
xpac01:

Lol. You missed my point bro.

actually you saw it coming, there is a difference between a girl and a virgin girl.

I was talking about a girl she could be virgin or not.
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Xiadnat:

My ideal is B. Thing is: whatever that is pre-destined for you and to you will eventually come full round to you and for you no matter how you slice and dice. It will come to you in one way, shape or form---eventually.

For those who choose other letter options in the name of sexual compatibility and barrenness etc. Have you heard of the world: Pre-destination? Or seen the film Final Destination? The idea that whatever is fated for you will be.

Re sexual compatibility: If you are worried about sexual incompatibility: tell you what, if you have passion, connection and chemistry; then my friend those are the essential ingredients to make fireworks in the bedroom. Great sex doesn't just happen magically, contrary to what hollywood shows, it takes effort on both parties involved.

So, what if you have sex before getting married, then after what...5 years at best, you find sex is all you have. Or guess what, the sex dwindles because it's run its course, and that's all you got.

RE: barrenness: If you are worried about not being able to conceive: guess what? If it is fate that you are not meant to procreate on your own, accept it if your wife is barren. Adopt or be childless period. If you are fated to not procreate, you will not escape it. You may bear a child, but you will soon experience the death of that child. If that child manages to escape death, he/she will give you so much heartache, you wish s/he was never born.

Point being: people, if you want something that is durable, marry for PURE LOVE period. No strings attached. Just unadulterated LOVE.

LOVE first, enter into a contractual agreement, THEN, consumate your agreement/comittment to do life together.

A house built without laying the right foundation, no matter how "pretty" it looks on the outside, will eventually succumb to the elements with time.

Build your (long term) relationship on the right foundation, and it will withstand the elements of time.

smiley

1 million likes to this post of the year!
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by baralatie(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
it does not work out the way you put it!
it could anyone of them!there are preferencials but sometimes your true love might be "a diamond in the rough "
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2015
D works for me..... wink > grin
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by phayvoursky(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2015
sex,sex,children
Re: Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see) by beehollah: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Xiadnat:

smiley

Wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo): I Need Somebody / When She Jokes About You Vs When You Joke About Her..photo / Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.