Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr (3008 Views)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by IdJack(m): 5:51am On Jul 30, 2015
World record holder and world champion power lifter Matt Kroczaleski has acknowledged publicly that she is transgender and has selected the name Janae Marie Kroc.

Kroc labels herself on her Instagram account:

“Transgender/genderfluid Alpha male/girly girl Lesbian in a male body.” She has been posting photos of herself on that Instagram account for over a year. It seems she had some facial reconstructive surgery in the spring of 2014 as part of her transition. She has not posted any photos of herself on her “MattKroc” Twitter account for about a year.

This is what she wrote on her Instagram page:

Being a total alpha male and transgender definitely makes me unique even in the transgender community. … Gender identity and personality tests that I have taken in an effort to figure myself out always indicate that I am both hyper-masculine and hyper-feminine. Exactly what I need to do to be at peace with myself is something I am still not 100% certain of. Transitioning is a very difficult process and even tougher at an oder age (I’m 42). … And living as a transgender woman that is honest about her situation is very difficult and can be dangerous. I am a very realistic person and I don’t think the transitioning will magically solve all of my issues without creating new challenges. Whatever path I choose there will be sacrifices to be made.”

Source http://www.enrichnaija.com/world-champion-bodybuilder-janae-marie-kroc-reveals-shes-transgender-on-instagram/

Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by feldido(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2015
I talk am, all those Muscles na beans?
Mehn, Trouble de oo...
Where are all those SheMales we have here in Nl? See una Sister(brother)
Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by adanduka: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2015
You can be transgender or cisgender. When you die, you'll appear the way God made you.
You can then state your case before him.
Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by momasenny(f): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Good of you
Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by IdJack(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2015
[size=18pt]hahahahahha....when you die you will appear the way God made you....got me laughing
[/size]
adanduka:
You can be transgender or cisgender. When you die, you'll appear the way God made you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by donem: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2015
adanduka:
Naso grin
Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by oluwafemi113(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2015
World coming to an end
Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by realtestament(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Their world is coming to an end not my own world biko!
oluwafemi113:
World coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by jackyraw09: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2015
why ppl dey vex God like this undecided

And yo, if you are active in the bodybuilding industry you will know this guy. he did

his surgery just of recent. AND the industry rejected him angry

Many even said he has mental problem lol
Re: Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr by Mznaett: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Iti shu be yellowba man na cry

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Tag A Friend To Answer / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.