Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Receive Ur Reward Here Or Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Receive Ur Reward Here Or Heaven (466 Views)

Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) / What It Is Like For A Woman To Receive Double Penetration. / I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receive Ur Reward Here Or Heaven by Brightology2(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Everything dey say has a reward whether in heaven or earth.so Nairalanders I want 2 ask dis qst,d money spent on gals in a process of dating,were does d reward lies.heaven or earth.
Re: Receive Ur Reward Here Or Heaven by ronald4lif(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
I'm not sure I understood what you're saying. But did you spend the money on the girl here on earth or heaven? When you're able to answer that then you know where the so called reward should come from.
Re: Receive Ur Reward Here Or Heaven by Brightology2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm not sure I understood what you're saying. But did you spend the money on the girl here on earth or heaven? When you're able to answer that then you know where the so called reward should come from.
loollzzzz
Re: Receive Ur Reward Here Or Heaven by Brightology2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
dat means money spent on gf is jst a waste,no gain @ all n dats y I find it difficult 2 gv any gal money,I perfer spending it on children,lyk paying dia skul fees,buying dem xmas clothes n d rest,where I kn dere is a reward.
Re: Receive Ur Reward Here Or Heaven by ronald4lif(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Brightology2:
dat means money spent on gf is jst a waste,no gain @ all n dats y I find it difficult 2 gv any gal money,I perfer spending it on children,lyk paying dia skul fees,buying dem xmas clothes n d rest,where I kn dere is a reward.

I don't think it's wrong to spend money on a girl, sorry. It is my believe that if one is in a relationship with someone and she's got a need (not want) and if they have the money they should help out. This are the little things that keeps and sustain a relationship. It can only become a problem when the demands are overboard and when one sense that they are being played about.

And if by reward initially you mean sex then I find that really disturbing. When in a relationship I don't see sex as a reward, it is a right not a privilege. A girl doesn't reward a guy by having sex with him. If at all any girl has such a belief then she's got much in common with sex workers.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Igbo Parents Urged To Reduce Pride Price. / Vaseline To Polish Shoe? / Would Love To Hook Up Wit A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.