Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) (5308 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / Checkout What It Means Anytime You See A Girl Walking And Shaking Her Buttocks / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
A twitter user @Orimzzzzz narrates
how a young lady fell into gutter
while walking and chatting.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/01/lady-walking-and-chatting-got-this.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by ladyF(f): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hahahaha!!! Good for her. tongue

I've come to realise that whoever you're chatting with while walking on the road can wait a few minutes. The guy she was chatting with is somewhere cooling off now while she's covered in gutter water. grin

Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by mabeni(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gd 4 her bt she get luck sey no be Trailer Jam her
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by CentaurXXX: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
She got what she deserved! grin
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dayym
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladyF:
It's LadyF again
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Softorgasm(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
And you had to upload her picture online?
For what reason and on who's authority? [
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by ikp120(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sorry dear embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by malikombi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
What a priceless gift!!!!!
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by amnesty7: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
From Nollywood?
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2017

I'm that kind of girl & Goodness gracious we don't have that kind of yucky gutter here. Otherwise, too many ppol already fell on that stinky gutter lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by modelsms(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
lady gaga
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladyF:

I've come to realise that whoever you're chatting with while walking on the road can wait a few minutes. The guy she was chatting with is somewhere cooling off now while she's covered in gutter water. grin

so u actually believe dis ? undecided
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Softorgasm:
And you had to upload her picture online?
For what reason and on who's authority? [

Is she ur mum or twin sister undecided

Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
lol shame . i remember I was walking n chatting n some thief snatch my phone n ran off with it .
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by dacuteguy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
But dis news is old na embarassed

Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stale.They said she wore a high heels while walking passed the wood that cross the gutter,she mistakenly tripped and fell.

Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by femolacqua(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by browniex: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
All that stinking poto poto will enter her pussy and add to the smell.sori sha,next time do one tin at a time.
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
browniex:
All that stinking poto poto will enter her pussy and add to the smell.sori sha,next time do one tin at a time.

Sorry for her please next time be more careful
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by iyobosadavid: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chai!!! God don catch am ooo
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by costal(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladyF:

ha u forgot to say is lady F maka why?
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by firstking01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
And most of us here are guilty.
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
lol shame . i remember I was walking n chatting n some thief snatch my phone n ran off with it .
Awww why did you call me to get you another
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Martin124:
Awww why did you call me to get you another
it was a long time ago and besides I got it back . some guys chased him n got it back
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Olasco93: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nne, coma see Obiangelli has fallen into that portor-portor in Ariara road.
Chronicles of WhatsApp, Episode 3...

Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

it was a long time ago and besides I got it back . some guys chased him n got it back
ow realy,I guess your have monitoring spirits
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Av seen dis photo thousand times... Bloggers y?
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Martin124:
ow realy,I guess your have monitoring spirits
LOL
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
LOL
bae xup were you chating from,I would have love us to move from here
Re: Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 23, 2017
L0velyn:

so u actually believe dis ? undecided

Are you on the road? If yes, then let's chat. What do you think will be the name of your third great-granddaughter?

Nicki Minaj Goes Topless And Flaunts Big Boobs To Wish Her Fans Happy Easter / Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls / 2 Female Covenant University Students Expelled Over Lesbiaπism