Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa (53815 Views)

IIhan Omar Sworn-In In USA As First Female Muslim Lawmaker (Photos) / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Setaje(f): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigeria should stop participating in Big brother. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by gidjah(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
The black mombassas doing this evil since time imemmorial, they are doing them selves great harm, nigeria shall get better and they will sought for us but wil never find us

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by tunshe: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
One of the best legacy of President GEJ will be to evacuate willing Nigerians and enrol them to a skill acquisition programme.

That way they could get their lives back and hope for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
There are other countries that can accommodate Nigerians, it is time for Nigeria to blacklist South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by tollytexy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
ollah1:
This can't happen. They South Africans woud lose.

Bye bye to

Mtn
Multi choice
Shop rite

Add yours

MR PRICE lol
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by sonofspada(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
This can't happen if Mandela was around undecided

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Them no go gree return.At least,despite the killings sa is by far better and secure than naija.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:
That's what FG should do but am wondering if most Nigerians in SA are willing to Come baCk home and what are the adequate provisions and welfare plan does the FG have for them here in Nigeria?... [/b]Its not Just evacuating them to naija and leaving them stranded with nothing doing here...

That's the main thing.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by bmoses(f): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
there is God ooo
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by doninno(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I bet u some of them will not want to come back to 9ja dea wil hide nd wait 4 it to cool down

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by jamillion: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
If I have to they shld also remove there embassy from my country and somthing like bussiness trade ties btw this country and mine will be no more, BTW SA is living on nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:
That's what FG should do but am wondering if most Nigerians in SA are willing to Come baCk home and what are the adequate provisions and welfare plan does the FG have for them here in Nigeria?... Its not Just evacuating them to naija and leaving them stranded with nothing doing here...

Dem never give welfare to people @ home, talk more of people who will return

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
kiss
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Good development

Blame it on islam

I rest mi case!
my brda,you don't have to be myopic and shallow in reasonin.

This are our african brodas dying.
For afrophobia exibited by our ungrateful zulu,xhosa borda e.t.c

All you could come up with is,blaming islam,which me and you know.
Has no influence in SA

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by donodion(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is part 2.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Rick9(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Those Nigerians in south Africa would never return to Nigeria. One thing I love about we Nigerians is our survival instincts, we can survive anything anywhere anyday anytime anyhow... Cos any wich way na way
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by sickko(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
If SA does not want Nigerians and other African Countries in their country they should just table it legally and address the issues and everybody leave to their various country rather than killing them.

what type of hatred is that ?

Federal Government should do some thing fast before the worse happen them all.[/color][color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by eluquenson(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Evacuation ko ejacuation ni, will they get them job
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by geedeex2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
taharqa:
This latest madness in SA started after the King of Zulu land told his subjects that they should not wait for the Govt to act b4 they took care of the 'foreigners in their midst they were taken their jobs'. It was the scapegoating of a group of people by the highest traditional authority in Kwa-ZuluNatal that is partly responsible for the latest killings.

So those people who were somewhat rationalizing that irresponsible statement and scapegoating of a group of people by that TOUT of am Oba of Lagos ISLAND would perhaps now get a little understanding of what some of us where completely hostile to those comments and all it represented.

I hear some people are getting ready to take the irresponsible King of Zulu to ICC for Crimes against Humanity. I wish them God's Speed
God is too patient, I wish them sango olukoso's speed

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Daniel058(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Guys calm down oga sheaku is on the way to behead unbelievers killing those he should be killing cheesy

Though there has been no Nigerian death from this attacks they should be evacuates A.S.A.P d govt should not wait for a death to do the useful.
Edit pls
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by strawberryinc(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
what a good step in the right direction
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Jeffoo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
speechless
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Anaskie(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Its funny how everybody is crying foul.

Few days ago, some people on this same forum were saying similar things...only that it was being directed at the Igbos.

Its surprising to see some of these same people who were threatening to start killing all Igbos in Lagos, castigate the South Africans.

Despite the contradictions, Im glad to know that they still have some little conscience left in their cold hearts.

When we cannot accommodate our brothers in the same country, how can we expect same from foreigners?

Im not trying to whip up sentiments. Just saying my mind.

Anyways, the South African govt should do something about the situation before it escalates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by pharmow: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is quite disheartening that south Africans could descend this low in handling economic hardship in their country. I will urge the present and incoming government to take drastic measure against this madness. As a matter of fact, I expect the government to give a sternly warning that if south Africa government cannot stop this xenophobic attack on nigerians, all bilateral agreement between the 2 countries will be forfeited. MTN, DSTV and the likes should be warming up to leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by SenatorM(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
NOW AM HAPPY.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by CSTR2: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
And one idiott who claim to be a Nigerian said there were no wide-spread xenophobia in SA.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Bants(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Every country want to be as bad as naija we have boko haram they want to develop their own kmt

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Pebcak: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015

A foreign national holds a knife following clashes between a group of locals and police in Durban amid ongoing violence against foreign nationals. Photograph:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/14/south-africa-xenophobic-violence-outbreak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? / Eritrea Government Made Polygamy Mandatory: Eritrea Trending On Twitter / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.