Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof (53834 Views)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Despite a warning from Lev Parnas, President Trump claimed not to know him again Thursday. "I don't know Parnas, other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. "I don't know him at all, don't know what he's about, don't know where he comes from, know nothing about him. ... I don't believe I've ever spoken to him."

Jospeh Bondy, Parnas' lawyer, brought the receipts, posting a video taken at Mar-a-Lago in December 2016, where Trump is clearly talking with Parnas, who is standing next to him and also Roman Nasirov, a former Ukrainian official charged with embezzlement.

The Washington Post used that video in a jaunty roundup of Parnas posing, often on multiple occasions, next to Trump and other Republicans who claimed not to know him.

[b]Calling Parnas a "Giuliani associate" is "way too limited — he is a full-fledged member of Trump Co," Chris Cuomo said on CNN Thursday night. As he ran through the details, he showed photo after photo of Parnas and Trump or members of his family and inner circle. "There are so many that I had to leave pictures out," Cuomo said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhqPRpQ0CU

In fact, Parnas' connection to Trump stretches back to the 1980s, when he sold real estate for Trump's father, Fred Trump, The Washington Post reported in October. "When Parnas was 16, he worked at Kings Highway Realty, selling Trump Organization co-ops." Adam Entous elaborated at The New Yorker. Parnas told The New Yorker that job "was my first time knowing who Trump was, but, growing up in that area, you knew who Trump was, because his name was all over the place." After Parnas moved to Florida in 1995, Entous added, "on visits to New York, he stayed at Trump properties."[/b]

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-again-denied-knowing-lev-082300872.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Here is Trump saying "I don't know him at all, don't know what he's about, don't know where he comes from, know nothing about him. ... I don't believe I've ever spoken to him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC5OSYxtAZs
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Here’s Trumps “I don’t know him at all, don’t know what he’s about, don’t know where he comes from, know nothing about him” guy, w Lev Parnas & Roman Nasirov, former head of Ukrainian Fiscal Service, at Mar-a-Lago 12/16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0joQoIdQF4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2020
Lev Parnas' ties to President Trump run deep according to CNN

CNN's Chris Cuomo says referring to Lev Parnas as an associate of Rudy Giuliani is "way too limited. He is a full-fledged member of Trump co. Here are numerous Pictures of Lev Parnas with Trump, Trumps Children, Wives (both ex and current), Close associates to trump etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc8l-HfupZo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Never heard of him too, but the President nitty grittying like this will make "Parnas" wikipedia page clampdown because of too much traffic, too many people going there to know him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2020
So who then is lying especially since Lev Parnas's relationship with Trump runs as far back as to Trumps Father, Fred Trump as he worked for him same time Trump worked for his father in New York City?

Plus how would Trump allow anyone he did not know or who was not close to him to come close to his Children, wives (both ex and current) and close associates?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by popsy2(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Even if Trump knew him, nothing stops him from claiming not to know him despite the glaring proof to the contrary. He can actually "unknow" him if he wanted.

If I say I don't know You, then I don't know you. It doesn't matter whether or not we were best buddies in the past. Lol.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2020
more

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by rottennaija(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Trump, lies and lies more to cover the lies

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Jimi24: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2020
My guy sabi lie. I think I know why Democrats are proceeding with the impeachment. They want Trump to be naked before the US public. If they re election him it won't matter. At least everybody will know that they are re electing a lying, ignorant and incompetent hotelier and reality show guy and will be ready for consequences.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Ekemeze: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2020

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Blindersoff: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ekemeze:
grin Even Peter denied HIS MASTER, JESUS.

I'd deny him too if i were Trump.

Good job Trump!

In the face of actual evidence to the contrary and in the face of this guy having names, dates and actual documents backing up his claims I think Trump is being beyond stupid by trying to deny he knows the guy

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by drizslim(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trump my white nigga is going no where

Wailing democrats =<PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by AmazingDesigns: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by dalass(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
People actually wants Trump to tell the truth?

Hilarious!!! grin grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Generalyemi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
ok
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by RichDad1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trump: A drowning man.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Them go try them no go get am
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yes indeed. Trump na dah kind man, he also claim not to know a certain pedophile billionaire when he was facing heat.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Next2Bezee(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Where are those badagry Nigerians that said Trump is innocent? You won't see them here.

I don't blame Trump. If Peter denied Jesus, then who is Lev Parnas? grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Brugo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin

Denying won’t make the problem go away.

I can now see why Igbos love this man. He is a thoroughly crooked businessman. That is the number one quality of a biafran hero. grin Not surprised.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by statusquoante: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
T
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Kendumazy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
OK
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by olutop(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trump
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by maynation(f): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
This Trump sef na one stupid liar I swear.
I like him still tho.

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Americans just hand him over to iran

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by ContractKiller: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
This Captainmeks must have been denied US visa several times. No wonder he carries Trump on his head like an agbero.

[img]https://images./7e1syj5ZGKFVGPXcJAAoJe.jpg[/img]

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Salam19: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ekemeze:
grin Even Peter denied HIS MASTER, JESUS.

I'd deny him too if i were Trump.

Good job Trump!

You are part of the problem NIGERIA is facing, lying in the face of evidence

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Roon9(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Shaprara: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
OP trump is absolutely correct to say he doesn’t know him other than they may have taken pictures together. Taking pictures with politicians in America is big business especially if it’s in a private dinner or meeting. You pay to attend a meeting and you pay for photo-op and it’s totally legal. Let me remind you, the owner of Arik paid the Obama- Biden Campaign to attend a meeting and a photo op together with President Obama and VP Biden at the inauguration dinner, that’s the way it’s done.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.