Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Letter To Bill Gate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Letter To Bill Gate (785 Views)

My Letter To The Queen As She Celebrates 60 Years On The Throne. / My Letter To Phcn / My Letter To Mr President Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To Bill Gate by chidipupay(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2009
Letter from Chidipupay of Nairaland to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer.

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
I have bought a computer for my home and I have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. I request you to check this.

2. I find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friends (studio) clicked 'run' he ran up to Amritsar ! So, I request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.

3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

4. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife (gabry) lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.

5. My children (romade,ibkaye,toyosi,tyty,shola,ayuse,clemcy,dani.ben,seanT,sam,mykali,) learnt 'Microsoft word' now they wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when will you provide that?

6. I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'MY Computer': when will you provide the remaining items?

7. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.

8. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.

9. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When will you provide 'My Past Documents'?

10. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go to after my office hours.

Regards,

Chidipupay

Last one to Mr Bill Gates :

Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS??
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by Gabry(f): 6:03am On Jan 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by chidipupay(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2009
are you suprised? I am expressing my mind
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by chidipupay(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2009
Make somebody help me send this letter to give bill gate. so that him go correct him mistakes. Where are my children?
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by dani1luv: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2009
" shocked shocked shocked shocked "
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by chidipupay(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2009
Yes dani good boy, I want you to take this letter to mr Gates, Ok, i don't want your mother gab to know, go with your sister toyosi or seant
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by dani1luv: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2009
you dun entr trouble be that tongue
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by chidipupay(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2009
how i take enter trouble
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by clemcykul(f): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2009
the very first time u entered a hole
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by jaminfare: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2009
that's wondaful,please try and post this to BILL WINDOWS Sorry BILL GATES
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by chidipupay(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
I have sent my children to do that, well them never give me the news
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by clemcykul(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2009
thats because bill gates has reformated their brains grin
Re: My Letter To Bill Gate by chidipupay(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2009
so what should we do now?

(1) (Reply)

Love Language / Hair Cut / Very, Very Clever Scrabble! Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.