Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (61823 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Every Yoluba family is now a potential kidnapping syndicate.
Yes ooh, I can't forget their ibadan forest of horror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by knightsTempler: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
funny how the world is evolving into a cruel and viscous place....

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
SmartChoices:

.. FP o.

Kennygee no house help for us o

Seconded. Priscaoge no house help for us.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by JuanDeDios: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
NigerMan1:

JuanDeDios - typical Yoruba attitude to resort to abuse and insult. And unknown to subsciknciously affirmed some of my points: rude, insults and bashing.

You said I did not "substantiate" my claim. Bro so I need to put proof to this well known Yoruba social attitude again? Trying to Self-Denial is not the way to go or defend your folks.

Replying your type is usually not a useful exercise since you can't substantiate your claims and will therefore resort to ad hominems. But I have to respond because of the bit about being Yoruba for the sake of anyone reading. I am not Yoruba. (I'm aware that to you Igbo and Yoruba ethnic champions only your two ethnic groups exist in this country.) I'm just sick of these lies some of you ethnic bigots spread all over the place. There were no insults in my post. But maybe you can still direct me to a case where an Igbo perp got more bashing on social media than a Yoruba perp - that will, at least, prove that your submissions are the product of reality and not some persecution complex which sits deep in the recesses of your imagination and that of your ilk.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by priscaoge(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
lonelydora:

Seconded. Priscaoge no house help for us.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Osikwa us? Us bu onye na onye?
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Slimchase(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Iyana ipaja, shasha and Akuwonjo re den of criminals
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Hope15: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=sCun post=32795573][/quote]
Very funny!! Family business na.......such exist everywhere. It's Yoruba today.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oloshi.. olori buruku. grin

sCun:

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by bloodred(f): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Listening to her, she does sound like a victim herself. Married into a family of criminals. Imagine an old mother in-law unsympathetic to the plight of an 11month old baby. Doesn't excuse Her though. The law is the law and if she did the crime then she must do the time. Just a lesson for other women out there, if your husband or family sends you to commit a crime, better report them to the police, period! Telling us after the deed is done will not help u.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:

You can't talk without pointing at a particular tribe shey? Continue.. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Naa make she go register her kidnapping family business hin remain. She is a disgrace 2 humanity.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by deity: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
She confessed to carrying out the Magodo that happened last year and now this, she is definately guilty and part of the syndicate, if she had been successful as she did with the kidnapp of the two boys at Magodo, she would have gone on to the third one, Orekoya kidnapp being her second. she also said her husband is a popular music and Movie producer, so shameful

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by DrGroove(f): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yoluba people cannot mention tribe.. Nigerians kept quiet
because she is from a majority tribe. If she was "Calabar
" ,dey would be abusing tribe cos of general
hatred.Yoluba woman disguise as nanny to commit crime in conjunction with her family,
all of u kept quiet... Later,una go shout Calabar dey do Housemaid,Igbo dey greedy for money...
Why una no fit talk? # shame

God bless hardworking sincere less privileged people who work as maids.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by DrGroove(f): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mehn! Her front packaging heavy shaaaaa .. The Oga of the house don
vex tire.. See meat wey pass am by. No wonder he was
silent all through
#Mourningawoofhelost.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by sophtaf(f): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
BlueMagic2:
This is why i'm armed and ready. Anyone that messes with my family or any member of my family, I'm coming for all of yours. From where i'm from we don't call the cops.
I cn tell frm ur moniker,its gud dat its nt Blackmagic
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
You and your supporters are moronic ca cum. Awon omo irankiran dede. Una go dey abuse yoruba when una know say criminality na your tribe other name
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by panpan(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
holyboss:
transcript

Transcript

I was at home, when my brother-in-law's wife came and said, "We are looking for housemaid o!" That I should go.

I now said, "You didn't tell me this before. How can I be doing housemaid?"

So, my husband and his brother now came. They now said, "We use it to extort money."

I said, "Okay. Let me go." So I went.

So the woman employed me. I stayed for four days at Magodo Isheri. So from there, I kidnapped the children on Sunday. I bring them down to Abijo.

They called me. They said, "You are going on a mission."

I said, "Again?"

It was my brother-in-law's wife that checked the OLX. She now saw the woman's number. She now gave me.

So I called the woman. She said I should come to PWD. I actually told her I was staying at Ikorodu. So she said I should move in the next day.

So I moved in. She was nice to me.

So, on Wednesday, so I called them, "Should I be coming home?"

They said, "Yes."

I said, "Can't I come home without the children?"

They said, "This is what you went there to go and do."

"It's okay." So, I came down. I put the eleven month old on my back. Then I now held the four years and six years. So we came out from the gate. We now board the bus going to Ojuelegba. So, from Ojuelegba, we board a bus going to Iyana Ipaja. So, from Iyana Ipaja, we came from Under Bridge and I took a bike.

So, when I got home, they were like, I am welcomed.

I was not happy. I now said, "Please, whatever you have to do, do it quick so that these children can return, because of the baby."

They were like, "Ehn! The husband has not paid."

I said, "Okay. Leave this man alone if he didn't pay."

We even fought.

I said, "Leave this man alone if he didn't pay."

They said, "No o! The man is stubborn." That they need to collect money from him.

They were demanding for fifteen million naira. I read ... Before then, I told them. I said, "How much are you demanding from this woman?"

They said, "It's a little token."

"It's okay."

So, when I now read it, I went back to them. I said, "This money is too much. This woman is a banker. She doesn't have."

They said I should go. That I read it in the media again. That they've reduced it to thirteen million naira.

It's a family business, and these are the people that were involved:
My husband.
My brother-in law.
My brother-in law's wife.
My mother-in-law. She was even ... she even had hypertension, just because of this. She said she doesn't want any of this. That's my mother-in-law.
And my four kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Mayor101010(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
S'oro niyen *in Olamide's Voice*
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by PrinceMario(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
People like you hardly live long, let go of your bitterness as stay happy. Trolling the cyber space so spit gibberish on other tribe will do you no good. you are still young, get something tangible to doing at this early stage of your life. Those you are fighting for don't even know that you exist, if the ip of your device is tracked and you got killed, sincerely, nobody will ever know that someone just died for them. Maybe only your parents are the one that will feel the pain. please get something doing, those(Gej's administration) whom you dieing for didn't worth it. Have a focus and work hard, by tomorrow you also can get to the echelon of power and help in achieving our dream country.

Gracials
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by iukpe: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Too much bad nanny stories recently, nanny beating, kicking and stepping on babies, now kidnapping of three. Everyone be careful, the next incident of this nature might not end well, the heart of man is full of thorns.
The government should do what it can to provide more job security and welfare for the masses. Perhaps this is not a reason for criminality because out of the number of poverty stricken people just a few might actually attempt this, but i bet many more contemplate such actions and could be easily lured by a little opportunity.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by emorse(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfAcRfDsBH8

The Nanny, known as Mary Akinloye but whose real name is Funmilayo Adeyemi, narrates how she executed the kidnap of the Orekoya children which was planned by her husband and four kids, her brother-in-law and wife as well as her mother-in-law.

I've seen this movie before. What's that title again ooooo. Yeah! Adeyemi's 8! In the end, the nanny was tortured a little and her family members paid a certain amount to bail her. Bail is free right? Tell that to Mr. Abba. grin

If only the Justice league lived in Nigeria sad
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by prestinecat: 1:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Her brother's wife, the mastermind might be Igbo. Just wait till we get the names of all those involved, I doubt a crime as big as this won't have Igbo in it.

Texcoco:
Thank God she isn't igbo else the e-lynching woulda been out of this world and a sight to behold....but on a serious note Government especially States must look into citizens welfare to curb this menace,political godfathers like thieffnubu are not helping matters at all
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by IntroVAT: 4:17am On Apr 17, 2015
How are her 4 kids involved? undecided
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by chinae(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2015
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Osikwa us? Us bu onye na onye?

Laughzzzzz
Every aboky na his own kettle
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Texcoco(m): 5:37am On Apr 17, 2015
prestinecat:
Her brother's wife, the mastermind might be Igbo. Just wait till we get the names of all those involved, I doubt a crime as big as this won't have Igbo in it.

She's married with kids and her surname,most likely her husband's, is yoruba......whichever way you look at it she's yoruba by blood and marriage.We empathise with your pain and anguish that she isn't igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by ugoezeik(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2015
goofyone:
Isn't this what they call story for the gods? grin
lolzzz wicked soul. but wait ooooo shey gods de hear story?
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by 9cbaby(f): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Adyrin:
So after all this trauma you were caught?

She surely needs Christ!
yes,she really need christ

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by ugoezeik(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Larufa:
As sad as this event is, it is a national calamity.

This lady speak very good English (better than Mama Peace!!!!), on a serious not how come she get herself involved in the crime.
na mama oeace class teacher but mama peace isn't a quick learner
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by NigerMan1: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Replying your type is usually not a useful exercise since you can't substantiate your claims and will therefore resort to ad hominems. But I have to respond because of the bit about being Yoruba for the sake of anyone reading. I am not Yoruba. (I'm aware that to you Igbo and Yoruba ethnic champions only your two ethnic groups exist in this country.) I'm just sick of these lies some of you ethnic bigots spread all over the place. There were no insults in my post. But maybe you can still direct me to a case where an Igbo perp got more bashing on social media than a Yoruba perp - that will, at least, prove that your submissions are the product of reality and not some persecution complex which sits deep in the recesses of your imagination and that of your ilk.

JuanDeDios - you are trying very hard to prove different and is good however your tirade is negative.

Let me say this you plainly: Am NOT Igbo. An NOT Yoruba. And my post was a reflective of the fact that if this woman were an Igbo, the entire streets, homes, office will be agog by now.

You asked me to prove this? Bro I think you're either a kid or not born and grew up in SW like me. Or both.

I repeat most Yorubas love and look for negatives of the Igbo. I saw this through the 70s down to this day. I remember even the Clifford ORJI incident in the 90s - how the Yorubas converted to raining ceaseless insults on the Igbo, and still make reference to it till today.

On The Cyber Space: At the advent of the internet and growth of social media in Nigeria, I watched how Yorubas used every little negative incident or crime committed by an Igbo fellow to rain UNENDING insults and denigrating remarks on the entire Igbo tribe.

Then I knew it was a matter of time, for the Igbo youngsters to catch up with Yoruba on Cyber space/social media to applying a crime of one to insult the WHOLE.

This is exactly what we are having today.

But let me tell you this fact: In the 70s down to 80s and early 90s - the Igbos could NOT match Yorubas insult for insult, Denigrating remarks at all.

Maybe you don't know this truth: Using negative words, abusive words, insults are part of Yoruba social and cultural life.

You hear a mum calling her kids "Orie ope o", "Iwo omoburuku". A little quarrel they resort to using those words and always happy.

And this attitude get ingrained into their SUBCONSCIOUS into adulthood.

Finally you said you did not insult me? You who started your comment with the word "Nonsense" ?

Next time don't resort to such words, go straight and ear your opinions. And stop replying in anger!

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by goshen26: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2015
pls are the kids safe?
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Speakdatruth: 6:54am On Apr 17, 2015
life is wikid sha
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2015
DrGroove:
Yoluba people cannot mention tribe.. Nigerians kept quiet
because she is from a majority tribe. If she was "Calabar
" ,dey would be abusing tribe cos of general
hatred.Yoluba woman disguise as nanny to commit crime in conjunction with her family,
all of u kept quiet... Later,una go shout Calabar dey do Housemaid,Igbo dey greedy for money...
Why una no fit talk? # shame

God bless hardworking sincere less privileged people who work as maids.

Ugly buffoon. Wasted sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.