Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (61814 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Charliiee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
She put the 11 month old in the bag?
What a wicked Yoruba woman!
on her back

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by deeLima86(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
The girl's english is very okay, wish she never got herself in this mess. It looks as if she was cajole into it by her family. Well it doesn't change anything, she should face the music.

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by bewla(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
All this to wak oma se o this one no good now
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by lebete3000: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Larufa:
As sad as this event is, it is a national calamity.

This lady speak very good English (better than Mama Peace!!!!), on a serious not how come she get herself involved in the crime.

"This lady SPEAK very good English" shocked

Her English is even better than yours....imagine what Poverty has led an Educated person into? She for go do Ashewo now instead of this....now see where she has landed herself in.....omashe oh! Goodluck diariz god oooo!

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:

Eeeediot, Wat of Igbo that use them for ritual?, abi no be igbo start kidnapping stuff?, some useless yoruba don start to copy igbo behaviour, u guy don't dey teach some yoruba how to abduct... u useless flat head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by holyboss: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
am I d only one pitying the nanny?

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Am sure satan will start running from this woman before she blame it on him

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by patostation(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Let me see any Yoluba person what will call Igbos kidnappers again. Can you imagine? Kidnapping is a family business for these people! According to the woman: her husband, mother in-law, father in-law, Brother in-law and 4 kids were all involved in the kidnapping.
Shameless Yoluba family.

Hammer House Of Horror, Hammer Family Of Horror, Family Home of Horror!

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by manuelpepper: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
yoruba people learned yet no brain.....fvck them all.

Am not igbo.....

5 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Family business.

This is indeed serious.

Looking at this woman, I can't help but think she's actually a good person entangled with bad people, I kinda feel sad for her.

Thank Goodness the kids are okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Texcoco:
Thank God she isn't igbo else the e-lynching woulda been out of this world and a sight to behold....but on a serious note Government especially States must look into citizens welfare to curb this menace,political godfathers like thieffnubu are not helping matters at all

You are right bro, if it were an igbo family that committed this crime, you will see all those tribalistic bigot spewing rubbish anyhow now it's a yoruba family they haf gone to hide rubbish.

Meanwhile the whole family should be jailed for life. Case closed!

7 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
holyboss:
am I d only one pitying the nanny?
You are so not.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by bright8(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Larufa:
As sad as this event is, it is a national calamity.

This lady speak very good English (better than Mama Peace!!!!), on a serious not how come she get herself involved in the crime.

You've one of your fingers pointing at Mama Peace while the rest are pointing back at you.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
This woman speaks good English. She's been thrust into the limelight in an unimaginable negative way, with the society against her. She doesn't come across as a hardened criminal but definitely not an angel either. Those around her have succeeded in clothing her with devilish identity. Her biggest guilt is not being smart enough to choose a good family to marry into and not bold enough to confront the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
RickRichards:
Sounds like a war of the social classes. I smell trouble for Nigeria if GMB doesn't fix the economy soon, cos the general attitudes of the lower classes' suggests that they are starting to see rich Nigerians as foes/targets.

Spot on, the gap between the haves and have-not is widening every day, and poverty has driven so many into terrible things just to be able to eat, l feel sad watching the video... angry
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by imbless: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
dominique:
Her entire family is a crime syndicate ni? They must all be apprehended.
jiri ya nwayorrr!!
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by MymothersKeeper(f): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
The day MFM pastor olukoya media retweet this matter I knew the culprits will soon mess up grin grin
Mrs orekoya said the day she moved in her husband thought she dint look like a maid, too civilised for a maid but they took her thinking it might be the economic crisis .
She's nothing but a fraud onijibiti ole.
I say if not for God she will be somewhere in Ajah driving her Range Rover from the extortion . You will see her in shop rite with iPhone 6 n person will think she's a human being .
Worse is, these people feel that returning victim is too risky so they will leave them roaming on highways at night or kill them clean mouth.
Tofiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:
Chei! Wickedness...I don tire for this world-o.
a female gamer?
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by tochstorm(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
i think say na only ibo peeps dey kidnapp an do all d bad things for naija. hmm. abi this woman change her name? meanwhile baba buhari i hope say dey read nairaland o so that you go flog people koboko.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Profitsng(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Watching
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by JuanDeDios: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
RickRichards:
Sounds like a war of the social classes. I smell trouble for Nigeria if GMB doesn't fix the economy soon, cos the general attitudes of the lower classes' suggests that they are starting to see rich Nigerians as foes/targets.
That has always been so. That's why the police, the military and the other "security services" exist to protect the rich and their interests.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by BlueMagic2(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is why i'm armed and ready. Anyone that messes with my family or any member of my family, I'm coming for all of yours. From where i'm from we don't call the cops.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
As a law student she is Definitely guilty but only to some extent .
Imagine I had started my women right activist organisation , I will take her case up.
She is part of the evil doing but they need to consider the extent of her so called brother in law & wife's involvement which will then reduce her own sentence while brother in law n wifes will serve even longer .
Justice is effed in our country so best to keep off injustice 100%
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by kasmail(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:

On her back not in a bag
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by holyboss: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
freecocoa:
You are so not.
she talk like she has a fragile hearth that can't accommodate such wickedness undecided

I feel for her
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
The angel of those children has brought them back..

Amen..

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Ninilowo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Police is your friend. True or false?
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by axeman10(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
All these agonisingly traumatic experiences/emotional tortures could have been avoided if the parents had taken simple due diligence.

Kudos to Nigerians who helped put the heat on the kidnappers. Thanking God for the safety of the kids.

People out there thinking of hiring maids should review the link below, if you can't go through the process, then it may as well not worth it hiring a maid to the possible detriment of your loved ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/2245140/before-hire-maid
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Ninilowo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Bag or back?
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by chosen124: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
thank God she's not Igbo we for no hear word today
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by toprealman: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Texcoco:
Thank God she isn't igbo else the e-lynching woulda been out of this world and a sight to behold....but on a serious note Government especially States must look into citizens welfare to curb this menace,political godfathers like thieffnubu are not helping matters at all
YORUBA RUN THE PRESS INDUSTRY IN NIG. IF NOT FOR THE NATURE OF THIS CRIME, THEY WOULD HAVE SWEPT IT ASIDE. CHAI BUHARI!

7 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by sCun: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Saklekplus:

Eeeediot, Wat of Igbo that use them for ritual?, abi no be igbo start kidnapping stuff?, some useless yoruba don start to copy igbo behaviour, u guy don't dey teach some yoruba how to abduct... u useless flat head
But Ibadan is the home of rituals na, followed by Abeokuta and Oshogbo.
All in Yoluba land.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.