Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (61812 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by luckydube007: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2015
What a story......
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by arimahoseloka(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2015
how can Ur entire family plus extended be this wicked? I pray God forgives you. as for me I sympathise with u and pray, u see d gravity of Ur offense and change.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by sCun: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2015
PrinceMario:
People like you hardly live long, let go of your bitterness as stay happy. Trolling the cyber space so spit gibberish on other tribe will do you no good. you are still young, get something tangible to doing at this early stage of your life. Those you are fighting for don't even know that you exist, if the ip of your device is tracked and you got killed, sincerely, nobody will ever know that someone just died for them. Maybe only your parents are the one that will feel the pain. please get something doing, those(Gej's administration) whom you dieing for didn't worth it. Have a focus and work hard, by tomorrow you also can get to the echelon of power and help in achieving our dream country.

Gracials
Who is this fool preaching here?
Where do you hide when they say all the negative things about Igbos?
C'mon get out from here.
If it pains you so much, then be ready to caution your people whenever they are trying to tarnish the image of Igbos, else get ready for more.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by udokpuenyi(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2015
OP, pls change this kidnapper's name to Igbo name so that this thread can get traffic

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by PrinceMario(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2015
sCun:
Who is this fool preaching here?
Where do you hide when they say all the negative things about Igbos?
C'mon get out from here.
wow...go on bro. just imagining how pitiable it could be for u in years time if u continue this way. But if that's what makes u happy, keep wallowing in it.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by sCun: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2015
PrinceMario:
wow...go on bro. just imagining how pitiable it could be for u in years time if u continue this way. But if that's what makes u happy, keep wallowing in it.
It is already pitiable for you and millions of your fellow Yorubas who live their lives spewing trash about Igbos all over the social media.
Get ready for more.
Criminals

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by smite(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Yoruba KWENU!

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by smite(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2015

Ilekeh come and see your sister. Abi you dey hide? grin grin
he's presently hiding, because the woman fit include him name among the suspects.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by lonelydora: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2015
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Osikwa us? Us bu onye na onye?

Us bu mu na gi. Anyi ga ebi forever.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by smite(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Dragonking:
YORUBAS ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY!!!!

IMAGINE A FAMILY OF KIDNAPPERS FROM ONE YORUBA FAMILY ALONE. THATS IS HOW THEY ALL ARE..

BUNCH OF KIDNAPPERS AND RAPISTS. angry angry
one million likes
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by FrenchyL(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
i am totally #Speechless
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Family business.

This is indeed serious.

Looking at this woman, I can't help but think she's actually a good person entangled with bad people, I kinda feel sad for her.

Thank Goodness the kids are okay.

Pity for what - the same good english that is making you feel sympathy was used to rope in several parents. She is a criminal. Her cup don full is all. How many other people has this biatch and her gang traumatized.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2015
oyb:

Pity for what - the same good english that is making you feel sympathy was used to rope in several parents. She is a criminal. Her cup don full is all. How many other people has this biatch and her gang traumatized.
Where did I say anything about "good english"?

Even if she is the devil, I think I have the right to empathize with whomever I want and feeling pity for her, doesn't mean she shouldn't face the music.

It is very important to comprehend what you read before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by wildflower22(f): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
What really baffles me is that this women speaks good english. The poverty rate is really causing people to do the unimaginable.

When you find yourself in a society where people are being celebrated for their wealth even though nobody knows how its being made. If she had made it they will buy and build houses and be riding nice cars and they will be celebrated. God help us in this country. Dont you ever envy anyone you do not know their source of wealth.

she cannot be exonerated at all. You should have a self will to disagree when evil is being plotted no matter who or where.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Danfo(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2015
I read it somewhere that this Yoruba family were trained by Igbo kidnappers who are the masters of the trade...

NigerMan1:

You are correct my friend.

But the problem is most Yorubas LACK this virtue. Believe me if this family were Igbos the entire social media will by now AGOG with insults, name callings and generic tribal bashing.

In fact this thread would be reaching PAGE 30 now filled Yoruba bashing.

Also the entire markets, homes, streets and offices in Yorubaland will be busy INSULTING, Deriding Igbos over this incident.

Majority Yorubas are basically brought to HATE Igbo people and to look out for negative things about them.

Now this is a new dimension in kidnapping - a whole family kidnapping kids for ransom!!!

And they are YORUBAS!
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by davo3286: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Larufa:
As sad as this event is, it is a national calamity.

This lady speak very good English (better than Mama Peace!!!!), on a serious not how come she get herself involved in the crime.

Wetin concern Mama Peace for dis mata nau? undecided Why u dey like show ursef na? undecided
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by hopilo: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2015
not from south east
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by hopilo: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Larufa:
As sad as this event is, it is a national calamity.

This lady speak very good English (better than Mama Peace!!!!), on a serious not how come she get herself involved in the crime.
You how do you write your English.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Like I said much earlier, put a stick (or two) of TNT in her nyаsh, and I will happily light it.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
All I can say is that the whole family is living on the fast lane. Crime! Crime!! Crime!!! Too bad she took this path.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by NigerMan1: 4:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Danfo:
I read it somewhere that this Yoruba family were trained by Igbo kidnappers who are the masters of the trade...

Danfo - you read 'somewhere' ? Please provide the source.

And you are not even ashamed to publicly claim Yorubas are learning Kidnapping from Igbos? Now let me advice what you Yorubas MUST learn from the Igbos:

Go learn and get TRAINING from Igbo - on how to do BUSINESS:

>> Trading,
>> Importing,
>> Mass Housing,
>> Property Development,
>> Co-Sharing / Co-Operative Growth etc
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by CeceNene(f): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Nonsense. Playing the victim only robs you of joy. Or can you unearth two crime stories, one involving Igbo perps, the other involving non-Igbo perps where the "e-lynching" was more in the Igbo case?

True.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

True. If it was Igbo, some NL Yoruba bigots would have gone to work. Now, because it's Yoruba the NL Igbo bigots like you are out dancing full throttle. You guys - the bigots on both sides - need to get a life.

Tell them, brother. Tell them.

Nonsense. You can't substantiate that and the rest of your post.

Be like you dey craze bah?
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Ejovwoke(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2015
toyeoye:

Oh boy, uve just kidnapped english language.
keeeeeep quiet.........I know is have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.