Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (61809 Views)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by MadCow1: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
The mother of the Children picked a maid from OLX and left her children with the maid after less than 48 hours..

What manner of carelessness is that? angry

5 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by joseph1832(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
mobuch:

choi; see the big breast; na this kind house girl, i dey like furck
Yeye later you go shout and complain about b0rn2fuck and Redbenson. Mtsceeewh!.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by oloriooko(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Surprisingly, she speaks good English, well educated.
But why did she get herself involved in this evil deed?
Now she"s sober but if it had worked, she could have continued to another innocent family.
Imagine the trauma those kids would have gone through.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by LAX89(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
As a law student she is Definitely guilty [/b]but only to some extent .

[b]Which Law School taught you to pronounce someone guilty even before they're charged, tried and convicted

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by obc: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Let me see any Yoluba person what will call Igbos kidnappers again. Can you imagine? Kidnapping is a family business for these people! According to the woman: her husband, mother in-law, father in-law, Brother in-law and 4 kids were all involved in the kidnapping.
Shameless Yoluba family.

Bro I am of igbo tribe as you are and will always rebuke evil doing from any quarters be it lgbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Urohbo, Ibibio, Itsekiri etc. Evil is evil. Attributing to a particular tribe to me is very uncalled for.

Please desist from spooling posts that generates hate and melancholy. Yes some uninformed people can say a thing about Igbos but fighting back here puts us all on same cognitive balance.

No offence intended. Lets love another.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Vikky014(f): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Saklekplus:

Eeeediot, Wat of Igbo that use them for ritual?, abi no be igbo start kidnapping stuff?, some useless yoruba don start to copy igbo behaviour, u guy don't dey teach some yoruba how to abduct... u useless flat head
i see. you will soon strt kidnapping. pls dnt forget to tell them the name of the igbo person that taught u when confessing undecided

7 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by dammy93(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
This should be a lesson for all the married women outside there, who leaves the care of their kids to househelps .learn how to balance your family lyf n work lyf .................poor kids

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Dragonking: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
YORUBAS ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY!!!!

IMAGINE A FAMILY OF KIDNAPPERS FROM ONE YORUBA FAMILY ALONE. THATS IS HOW THEY ALL ARE..

BUNCH OF KIDNAPPERS AND RAPISTS. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by fm7070: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
the couple should have smell rat when this old woman claimed to be 23 year old

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chylo:
That means this is not the first time na. They have been doing it before and getting paid until social media burst this one wide open.

Very wicked people.

I must also commend our Nigerian Police Force for their efficiency and efforts in this case (also for the little 'mending' they gave her).

Thanks for the confirmation. I thought I saw signs of "mending" on her.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by NigerMan1: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
m1500:

Let us not resort to tribal wars again; this goes to show that hardened criminals are not limited to any geographical location. This is a fallout of a society in ruins where you've got to be either extremely wealthy as to afford bullet proof cars, specially arranged police/military protection or very poor so much so that everyone sees you as worthless. If you are somewhere in-between the only person that can help you is the Almighty because the state security apparatus for which you're taxed sore isn't for you after all.

You are correct my friend.

But the problem is most Yorubas LACK this virtue. Believe me if this family were Igbos the entire social media will by now AGOG with insults, name callings and generic tribal bashing.

In fact this thread would be reaching PAGE 30 now filled Yoruba bashing.

Also the entire markets, homes, streets and offices in Yorubaland will be busy INSULTING, Deriding Igbos over this incident.

Majority Yorubas are basically brought to HATE Igbo people and to look out for negative things about them.

Now this is a new dimension in kidnapping - a whole family kidnapping kids for ransom!!!

And they are YORUBAS!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by sunnedee: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
mobuch:

choi; see the big breast; na this kind house girl, i dey like furck
Chisos!!!
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by NigerMan1: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloriooko:
Surprisingly, she speaks good English, well educated.
But why did she get herself involved in this evil deed?
Now she"s sober but if it had worked, she could have continued to another innocent family.
Imagine the trauma those kids would have gone through.

My dear oloriooko - speaking English is NOT a sign of being well Education at all.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by cao(f): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
darnley16:
*gives gun* be my guest
**throws it back at you** "ain't nobody got time for that."
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by sunnedee: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
divinepen:

Thanks for the confirmation. I thought I saw signs of "mending" on her.

Of course dem go mend am small to catalyze and lower her activation energy for "foncession" like somebody said.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wicked woman
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by JuanDeDios: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Texcoco:
Thank God she isn't igbo else the e-lynching woulda been out of this world and a sight to behold....but on a serious note Government especially States must look into citizens welfare to curb this menace,political godfathers like thieffnubu are not helping matters at all

Elipsis:
If she were Igbo, this thread would have been on its 8th page by now.

Nonsense. Playing the victim only robs you of joy. Or can you unearth two crime stories, one involving Igbo perps, the other involving non-Igbo perps where the "e-lynching" was more in the Igbo case?

m1500:

Let us not resort to tribal wars again; this goes to show that hardened criminals are not limited to any geographical location. This is a fallout of a society in ruins where you've got to be either extremely wealthy as to afford bullet proof cars, specially arranged police/military protection or very poor so much so that everyone sees you as worthless. If you are somewhere in-between the only person that can help you is the Almighty because the state security apparatus for which you're taxed sore isn't for you after all.
True.

fckmn24seg:

igbo people thought them
Nonsense.

toprealman:
YORUBA RUN THE PRESS INDUSTRY IN NIG. IF NOT FOR THE NATURE OF THIS CRIME, THEY WOULD HAVE SWEPT IT ASIDE. CHAI BUHARI!

Nonsense.

bellychiz:

You are right bro, if it were an igbo family that committed this crime, you will see all those tribalistic bigot spewing rubbish anyhow now it's a yoruba family they haf gone to hide rubbish.

Meanwhile the whole family should be jailed for life. Case closed!
True. If it was Igbo, some NL Yoruba bigots would have gone to work. Now, because it's Yoruba the NL Igbo bigots like you are out dancing full throttle. You guys - the bigots on both sides - need to get a life.

obc:

Bro I am of igbo tribe as you are and will always rebuke evil doing from any quarters be it lgbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Urohbo, Ibibio, Itsekiri etc. Evil is evil. Attributing to a particular tribe to me is very uncalled for.

Please desist from spooling posts that generates hate and melancholy. Yes some uninformed people can say a thing about Igbos but fighting back here puts us all on same cognitive balance.

No offence intended. Lets love another.

God bless Nigeria.

Tell them, brother. Tell them.

NigerMan1:

You are correct my friend.

But the problem is most Yorubas LACK this virtue. Believe me if this family were Igbos the entire social media will by now AGOG with insults, name callings and generic tribal bashing.

In fact this thread would be reaching PAGE 30 now filled Yoruba bashing.

Also the entire markets, homes, streets and offices in Yorubaland will be busy INSULTING, Deriding Igbos over this incident.

Majority Yorubas are basically brought to HATE Igbo people and to look out for negative things about them.

Now this is a new dimension in kidnapping - a whole family kidnapping kids for ransom!!!

And they are YORUBAS!
Nonsense. You can't substantiate that and the rest of your post.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
As a law student she is Definitely guilty but only to some extent .
Imagine I had started my women right activist organisation , I will take her case up.
She is part of the evil doing but they need to consider the extent of her so called brother in law & wife's involvement which will then reduce her own sentence while brother in law n wifes will serve even longer .
Justice is effed in our country so best to keep off injustice 100%
Have you ever read this story? A defence lawyer left the profession because a murder suspect he got off the hook killed another person two months after being acquitted. Just hope your family member does not get kidnapped. Then you will know the true meaning of activism and justice.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by DukeNija(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Saklekplus:

Eeeediot, Wat of Igbo that use them for ritual?, abi no be igbo start kidnapping stuff?, some useless yoruba don start to copy igbo behaviour, u guy don't dey teach some yoruba how to abduct... u useless flat head
Shutup you mutherfuuckerr. Useless yoloba ppl that have the most kidnap and ritual dens in Nigeria. Ode oshi

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by meimoks(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
surelysure:
See what she is wearing

Ewoooo! Church usher chai
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by babat85: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
God some us
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by U2ice(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
cao:
Chei! Wickedness...I don tire for this world-o.

Lolz....my guy go hug transformer grin
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by cao(f): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
U2ice:

Lolz....my guy go hug transformer grin
My girl, go think of a better comeback.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Family sentence straight grin
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Godiloveu(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Larufa:
As sad as this event is, it is a national calamity.

This lady speak very good English (better than Mama Peace!!!!), on a serious not how come she get herself involved in the crime.

thank u sweetheart!, I tot I was d only one dat notice her fluent english usuage.
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Godiloveu(f): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Larufa:
As sad as this event is, it is a national calamity.

This lady speak very good English (better than Mama Peace!!!!), on a serious not how come she get herself involved in the crime.

thank u sweetheart!, I tot I was d only one dat notice her fluent english usuage.

we need serious general orientation in Nigeria about every thing. most especially on how to survive with little dat we ve.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by NigerMan1: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Nonsense. Playing the victim only robs you of joy. Or can you unearth two crime stories, one involving Igbo perps, the other involving non-Igbo perps where the "e-lynching" was more in the Igbo case?

True.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

True. If it was Igbo, some NL Yoruba bigots would have gone to work. Now, because it's Yoruba the NL Igbo bigots like you are out dancing full throttle. You guys - the bigots on both sides - need to get a life.

Tell them, brother. Tell them.

Nonsense. You can't substantiate that and the rest of your post.

JuanDeDios - typical Yoruba attitude to resort to abuse and insult. And unknown to subsciknciously affirmed some of my points: rude, insults and bashing.

You said I did not "substantiate" my claim. Bro so I need to put proof to this well known Yoruba social attitude again? Trying to Self-Denial is not the way to go or defend your folks.

5 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by princety24(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
tbaba1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfAcRfDsBH8

The Nanny, known as Mary Akinloye but whose real name is Funmilayo Adeyemi, narrates how she executed the kidnap of the Orekoya children which was planned by her husband and four kids, her brother-in-law and wife as well as her mother-in-law.
God help her!!!!!
Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by bigtt76(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
She was part and parcel of the whole deal. Was she forced at gun point to kidnap the children? She probably informed on the woman's profession hence the amount charged. Bottomline ....people must be careful who they bring into their homes undecided

1 Like

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by Nigga44: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ritual + family kidnapping biz = Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) by charlie009: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
This serves as a lesson to other kidnappers out there,that our police force is actually coming for them...nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.