Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? (2269 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by amakaobiemeka: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
I won't insult you but I think you need to get some education...accountability of d government is key in curbing corruption.please take note
have u ever questioned gej or obj during that time on how much they even earn or do with our resources which they runned secretly in a cabal. Now gmb is showing us transparency even to his private affairs which would include assests declaration and indeed his personal loans, how else can one show decency. Its not our right to knw these private details but a priviledge you should be grateful to him 4. Other goverments including gej as clueless and soft spoken as he pretended to be never did all these
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

I get sense and e no go remove a strand of my hair if you insult me. I expect you to be on twitter and other social media platforms condemning and raising hell on what is going on in South Africa until the right people wake up and do something (which I've done) not opening a thread that is the least of our worries at present.
and who told you I haven't done that,FYI,my uncle and his family are based there,so I did not only voice out against what is happening in SA,I am also praying to God for intervention......wait o,so you are trying to say dat dis loan issue is a waste of time,my broda open ya eyes,na lik dis politicians dey take distractions chop our money.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
sarahatuba:

No one's stopping you from 'expressing' yourself......but why the insults? Remember its someone's father you're calling names smiley
He's a public servant, he should expect more insults if he misbehaves.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

lol! I was on my own o. Minding my own business when e carry e wahala come. He talked about everyone being entitled to their own opinion, totally forgetting the fact that I was entitled to mine as well and just stating it. Abi I no be human being too?
I was only concerned about your welfare. Too much hating isn't good for the health.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
have u ever questioned gej or obj during that time on how much they even earn or do with our resources which they runned secretly in a cabal. Now gmb is showing us transparency even to his private affairs which would include assests declaration and indeed his personal loans, how else can one show decency. Its not our right to knw these private details but a priviledge you should be grateful to him 4. Other goverments including gej as clueless and soft spoken as he pretended to be never did all these
my dear it is not a privilege,incase u don't know,it is our right and who told u I didn't question gej about the missing [20billion....pls I am a non partisan,I am just concerned abt dis country
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I was only concerned about your welfare. Too much hating isn't good for the health.
lol! I no sabi hate o. I dey get headache wen I dey vex so I dey always avoid am. I just felt like having fun with him
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by stanech: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
the certificate less fake general think say we don forget. no worry we dry warm up. him own go worst pass Jonah oh
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
and u told you I haven't done that,FYI,my uncle and his family are based there,so I did not only voice out against what is happening in SA,I am also praying to God for intervention......wait o,so you are trying to say dat dis loan issue is a waste of time,my broda open ya eyes,na lik dis politicians dey take distractions chop our money.
That's good. God will protect them. I'm saying it really isn't an issue. Won't his salary as a president be able to offset the loan?
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

That's good. God will protect them. I'm saying it really isn't an issue. Won't his salary as a president be able to offset the loan?
ur head don come down abi,now let's talk like matured people,buhari is a public servant,the incoming president for that matter and he will live a public life,so everything abt him will be made known to the public except for his family issues,abi u no dey c pics of gej for church?when e dey watch ball?when e dey watch election results? Baba na everything ooo...dis one con b money matter again,haba,even if we are not doing it before,let d change start from buhari himself
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by amakaobiemeka: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
my dear it is not a privilege,incase u don't know,it is our right and who told u I didn't question gej about the missing [20billion....pls I am a non partisan,I am just concerned abt dis country
and if he didnt tell u, what would u do to him?
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
and if he didnt tell u, what would u do to him?
u dey make me laugh cos u don't know nigerians employed buhari to work for them and in reality,if your employee mess up,u sack him right?make he no talk na or make he do anyhow,we will sack him and employ someone else tru d ballot box.....dats d beauty of democracy tho
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
ur head don come down abi,now let's talk like matured people,buhari is a public servant,the incoming president for that matter and he will live a public life,so everything abt him will be made known to the public except for his family issues,abi u no dey c pics of gej for church?when e dey watch ball?when e dey watch election results? Baba na everything ooo...dis one con b money matter again,haba,even if we are not doing it before,let d change start from buhari himself
lol. My head dey down before. Too many Buhari haters on this forum. I thought you were one. Let's wait and see. It's not like we're going to go to Aso Rock with placards saying 'buhari, have you paid your loan?' That would be another drama like that of his certificate saga.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

lol. My head dey down before. Too many Buhari haters on this forum. I thought you were one. Let's wait and see. It's not like we're going to go to Aso Rock with placards saying 'buhari, have you paid your loan?' That would be another drama like that of his certificate saga.
lol,my brother I am not a buhari hater oooo,u c y I don't want to insult u dat time cos it will amount to nothing,me I jst dey here dey talk watin dey my mind Jare...one love brother,one nigeria.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by amakaobiemeka: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
u dey make me laugh cos u don't know nigerians employed buhari to work for them and in reality,if your employee mess up,u sack him right?make he no talk na or make he do anyhow,we will sack him and employ someone else tru d ballot box.....dats d beauty of democracy tho
are u a progressive or tanist?
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
are u a progressive or tanist?
lol,don't we have non partisan nigerians again,well,I am none of the aforementioned,just a patriotic nigerian like my friend living my own life and making sure politicians stop their embezzlement,even if na only mouth I get lol
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
lol,my brother I am not a buhari hater oooo,u c y I don't want to insult u dat time cos it will amount to nothing,me I jst dey here dey talk watin dey my mind Jare...one love brother,one nigeria.
lol. One Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Vindicated, $20 Billion Was Actually Unremitted / Now that buhari has been successfully sworn in. / Buhari Is Creating A Big Office For Fashola In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.