Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose (34780 Views)

Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by sCun: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
manny4life:

I was thinking the same, can't they allow this man to be?
Fayose knows that his people love him so much.
He should have engineered a process to get these lawmakers recalled by their constituencies long ago, they are willing to do it.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
Impeachment has NOTHING to do with SPEAKER otherwise we would be saying a speaker must sanction impeachment.The constitition says 1/3 of members is required to INITIATE impeachment so the issue of speaker or speaker recognition is irrelevant
Bros The speaker would have to write to the CJ to set up the impeachment panel. That is what the constitution says.How come over one week since Omirin asked the CJ to set up an impeachment panel nothing has been done since then
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by bigass123(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC cannot reap where they did not sow. Ekiti is a PDP state. Let it sink into their skull.
sharrap abeg

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by missionmex(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Impeach him and another pdp man continues. PDP wins.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thought he said God has to be impeached before he can be impeached. The same judges you disrespected? He must be impeached!
What a blasphemous statement!
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by wealth123: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
So many legal technicalities but fayose is going nowhere.The chief Judge and the clerk of ekiti state does not recongise orimini as speaker and will not act on any letter written by that postmaster cheesy

FAYOSE is not as ignorant as you are, he knows there is fire on the mountain. Stay on NAIRALAND and type what you like.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
wealth123:

FAYOSE is not as ignorant as you are, he knows there is fire on the mountain. Stay on NAIRALAND and type what you like.
There is no fire anywhere as long as the ekiti CJ is not in the loop. The ekiti impeachment has already failed
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Adeyinka12(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
bigt2:
grin pdp power grin
man pack well
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by jhonakin: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
bigt2:
grin pdp power grin
for your mind

shoro ni yen
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
RALPHOW:
Fayose talk too much and step on toes that is too big for his size.
Imagine a small rat talking to Obasanjo and Buhari anyhow.
He must go even if PDP will still rule Ekiti, they should produce a better candidate not tout.
My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by wealth123: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm... all I c is some sets of Peps wasting dier time n money n d other sets just playing wt oda Peps time n getting free money....
wi all kno n even d judges kno dt Fayose can NEVA b impeached coz Ekiti state that is one of d most loyal n few pdp States within d country....
some Peps ar too blind to d fact dt dese politicians ar far bigger Dan d law expecially wen deY av d total support of big men at d top(GEJ)...
d case wud b dragged n adjourned till Fayose finishes his anoda four years, if buhari can escape d court cases abT his certificate saga n become d president elect..... how much more dis smaller case....

How can you compare Buhari's certificate issue with this. Those behind Buhari's issue knew ab initio they were telling lies. Fayose's case is a clear case of constitutional breaches. A man who supported 7 house of assembly members out of 23 to pass the state budget. Why can't you guys see the evil being perpetrated in EKITI by this clown and condemn it so he will not set a bad precedence.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by theSpark(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
He should have engineered a process to get these lawmakers recalled by their constituencies long ago, they are willing to do it.

You smart Sir

Same thing I was wondering. If I were AY I'd have fired back by initiating recall procedures for about 10 of them esp the speaker.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
he was impeached the first time, now looks like he might be impeached again.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Keneking:
Fayose must go
mr emptybarrel ,go and remove him if 1000 of u can and stop boasting on a faceless forum .
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by creepsyme(f): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oh I really wish this fayose will truely be impeached but the chances are very slim, well my fingers are crossed my champaign waiting by my side to pop open as soon as it is done.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC keep supporting illegality when it suits them. Fayose is going nowhere.

Live with it
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by patlyrx: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
ionsman:
Fayose is a goner.
Though proceedings might tarry,he's defo gonna vacate that seat.After him, wike.
Operation wipe out all the thuggish governors Activated!

Hmmmm dream dream dream.
Buhari will never escape April 22 judgement.
Because will shall ask Cambridge college to publish Buhari's result on their site.
Watch Nigeria drama part 2
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by mazizitonene(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
FAYOSE every thugs role model!
what do u mean.....then what of WIKE ? undecided
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by obi4eze(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Very good.

I said it on the other thread that Fayose will soon leave the Government House.
Just a matter of time...
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by bigt2(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
jhonakin:

for your mind

shoro ni yen
Adeyinka12:
man pack well
kindly note that I am responsible and at the same time entitled to whatever I say, do, or believe. I need nobody to crucify me for that. got me? Now SERVE! angry
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by scantee(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Time wasting, who is decieving this guyz that they can impeach fayose? Smh Fayose is going nowhere.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Adeyinka12(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
bigt2:
kindly note that I am responsible and at the same time entitled to whatever I say, do, or believe. I need nobody to crucify me for that. got me? Now SERVE! angry
you serve jare,pdp power.......

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by boban007: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE NEW GOVERNOR IS FROM PDP OR APC,BUT DEFINITELY NOT FAYOSE.HE HAS TO PAVE WAY FOR THE NEXT MAN.HAS HE FORGOTTEN ALL HIS HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST BUHARI,ALL HIS DEATH WISHES AGAINST BUHARI.HE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS SAYING HIS MOTHER WEARS PAMPERS AND SPONSORING DAILY ADVERTS AS IF HE WAS ABOVE THE LAW.IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO LOOK BEFORE U LEAP.ITS PAY BACK TIME FOR FAYOSE THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE.KIRIKIRI STRAIGHT.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by toprealman: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
These judges are all one and the same.....thieves!
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by manny4life(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:

I am sure he has something up his sleeve...

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Chigold101(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rawani:
Fayose does not need a soothsayer to tell him this is Karma twerking for him, he cannot continue to benefit from lawlessness.

funny world. Well if they dont impeech him by may 29 the case will die because none of APC assembly members fighting for his impeechment will return to the house when the 8 assembly will resume in june... They have all lost their seats to PDP.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by obinoral1179(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
So many legal technicalities but fayose is going nowhere.The chief Judge and the clerk of ekiti state does not recongise orimini as speaker and will not act on any letter written by that postmaster cheesy
you are saying the CJ and the clerk does not recognise omirin as the speakers. Don't you think if omirin is not the real speakers fayose will be sleeping with his two eyes closed and he will even challenge the status of omirin, but he was challenging the impeachment not who is the speakers. I know if the court want to rule anything concerning omirin impeachment, the court will likely declare status quo and it will favour omirin and his members.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
omooba969:

Wot WILL do u refer to, is it the WILL of ekiti ppl which has been suppressed & nw being manipulated easily? SMH

The election was rigged abi? Typical of APC even when its clear ekiti ppl don't want ur party by loosing all seats in the sate house of assembly. Even when its clear u where trashed in rivrs and akwa ibom you are still talking trash birds of a feather.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is really your nightmare dressed like a daydream......wake up.
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm... all I c is some sets of Peps wasting dier time n money n d other sets just playing wt oda Peps time n getting free money....
wi all kno n even d judges kno dt Fayose can NEVA b impeached coz Ekiti state that is one of d most loyal n few pdp States within d country....
some Peps ar too blind to d fact dt dese politicians ar far bigger Dan d law expecially wen deY av d total support of big men at d top(GEJ)...
d case wud b dragged n adjourned till Fayose finishes his anoda four years, if buhari can escape d court cases abT his certificate saga n become d president elect..... how much more dis smaller case....
i searched your comment thoroughly....i could not even locate a sense...so bad.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by adeA1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Of cos it must That tout Fayose must go
JustCalMeDBoss:
They are liars the will of ekiti ppl must stand
Re: Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Isangad1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
waste of tym.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.