Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! (1981 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / Send Your New Year Shoutouts. / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2015
My goodnight kisses goes to everybody viewing this thread! I love y'all so much!
goodnight cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
My goodnight kisses goes to everybody viewing this thread! I love y'all so much!
goodnight cheesy
angie lol sleep..
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
angie lol sleep..
lol ok! I'm going
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by pTomz(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
goodnight cheesy
hav ah wondaful nightmare deariesmiley
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol ok! I'm going
should I sing u a lullaby?
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by VaselineCrew: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
op since am new, can i send u d kisses

i hv no one called my own, u can be my first kisses on nairaland
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2015
VaselineCrew:

angry boys be jonsin

1 Like

Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by orieoda(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2015
My shoutout goes to OP herself...send my kiss asap
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2015
pTomz:
hav ah wondaful nightmare deariesmiley
same to u dear! cheesy *whispers* thunder scatter ur head dia angry
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
should I sing u a lullaby?
yeahh sweet one
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by pTomz(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
same to u dear! cheesy *whispers* thunder scatter ur head dia angry
ok dear cheesy *whispers* after it myt ve finished scattering ur brainsangry
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by VaselineCrew: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
angry boys be jonsin

she hasn't responding yet, y cockbucking me men?

eroticangelina please don't mind hector, he think his cute, u never jam until u jam goslow.
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2015
VaselineCrew:

lots of kisses dear! kiss sleep tight
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by VaselineCrew: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lots of kisses dear! kiss sleep tight

hector u see ur life ?

kisses my dear and sleeps tighter
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yeahh sweet one
smiley

Best I sing it
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2015
pTomz:
ok dear cheesy *whispers* after it myt ve finished scattering ur brainsangry
lol goodnyt!!! no kiss for u! tongue
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2015
VaselineCrew:

she hasn't responding yet, y cockbucking me men?

eroticangelina please don't mind hector, he think his cute, u never jam until u jam goslow.
boys be hatn
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by VaselineCrew: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
boys be hatn

u are a original hater, but I forgive u
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:

smiley

Best I sing it
oya sing and upload here smiley
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by trybe(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Gudnite sweet dream sweetheart!!! # I don make FP Godwiiiiiiiiiin # space booked contact.
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
oya sing and upload here smiley
nope. Am shy. grin
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Emodeee: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
goodnight cheesy

Do u love me too?
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2015
fvck!
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
nope. Am shy. grin
lol u want me to give u my number ehn?! goodnyt :-P
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol u want me to give u my number ehn?! goodnyt :-P
bad market.. I won't stop tryn..
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
bad market.. I won't stop tryn..
u will soon regret wasting ur time trying to woo me. cos it will never work out. I want us to be jx friends na
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by justmag(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol ok! I'm going

she never sleeps.
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by stephenqueen: 12:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:
fvck!
grin grin
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by LEvuls(m): 1:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Sweetest of dreams

Ghostlady
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Cutehector(m): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u will soon regret wasting ur time trying to woo me. cos it will never work out. I want us to be jx friends na
mawnin
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by jascon1(m): 4:59am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear I no day greet anybody. Who no wan sleep make e open eye. Dem no day tell person
Re: Send Your Goodnight Kisses And Shoutouts To Special Nairalanders! by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
mawnin
morninggg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Possesed Man Eats Baby Live In Front Of Cameras [ PHOTO] / How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... / Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.