Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ (76394 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Tinubu Set To Deliver Senate Pres, Speaker H O Reps And Chief Of Staff or SGF / Fashola Inspects Ilubirin Housing Estate. What Obanikoro Tried To Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by CR77(f): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by newsomtin(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
This one no be news

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by mmsen: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some people are too hung up on what people wear.

So long as it is modest and you are doing your job why should anyone care?

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by emmykk(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
He wore bickenstock to official meeting.yes and the money rest

You dey wear shoe and ten kobo nor gum you

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Burger01(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Government tout. smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by omonla555: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
I hate Obanikoro to a fault, Obanikoro's is very simple and okay in the picture. But must an African be slave and copy whites always?

4 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by sethxy: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls ask osho baba... What it feels like..

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Cadamlk: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
It is no more news to us that most pdp member are bunch of rascals
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by nairabetguru(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
tufiaqua tongue
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Cadamlk: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
It is no more news to us that most pdp members are bunch of rascals
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Koro representing grin grin grin

OP what is wrong with his attire? naija hot why must he be uncomfortable cos of UN officials grin grin grin
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Princecalm:
For you to be noticed, do things differently.
48 laws of Power...
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Princecalm:
For you to be noticed, do things differently.
One of the 48 laws of Power...
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by notoriousbabe: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.
will you shut your rotten mouth,what has tribe got to do with the issue? Keep hating,olosi oniranu omo ale,he who God has blessed no man can cause tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Wadosky(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
shocked
what do u expect from an election rigger

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by kingthreat(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
A tout remains a tout.

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by omonnakoda: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
He looks like a giant
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by shokayz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.

Bastaaard Racist/Tribalistic Bastaaard. Choose one

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by notoriousbabe: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:

No be even ordinary sandals,but sandals wey ordinary guys dey wear every dey,the sandals common gaan
especially for abokii legs

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Godmann(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Freedom from brainswash and copy copy
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Topmost2015(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
The Otuoke man sef dresses very well talkless of senator from Lagos state. Habba!! sandals when you are not a hunter

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by james809: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
no b today
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by notoriousbabe: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
shokayz:

Bastaaard Racist
don't mind the hediot

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Beamborla(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't gerrit!

Did he go there naked and barefooted?
I'm not his fan but those he had meeting with are human beings and not some supernatural beings that one need to extra supper dress up to meet

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm never koro's fan.....but I don't see anything wrong with his outfits. Make una free d guy abeg!

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Profitsng(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol @ first pics.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by lekkie073(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
A typical lagosian......
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by MEILYN(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na today you know Koro? The guy love that slippers die, that was what he wore to Goodluck Jonathan's rally in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by petkoffDrake(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Keneking:
ok, dressed like a typical PDP street thug...GEJ's body guard at the meeting grin

see his sandals...dirty nails...
see his wrist band (branded PDP)...
see his cap, blue on white clothes, brown sandals without lock, free style....
see car keys with him ...now i know why they gave him Minister of foreign affairs 2 (second bus-stop)
Has he submitted his hand-over notes undecided
Compare him with Adeshina (Agric Minister) and thank me later

This government sef grin

boy, u need Jesus kiss
Keneking:
ok, dressed like a typical PDP street thug...GEJ's body guard at the meeting grin

see his sandals...dirty nails...
see his wrist band (branded PDP)...
see his cap, blue on white clothes, brown sandals without lock, free style....
see car keys with him ...now i know why they gave him Minister of foreign affairs 2 (second bus-stop)
Has he submitted his hand-over notes undecided
Compare him with Adeshina (Agric Minister) and thank me later

This government sef grin

boy, u need Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Beamborla:
I don't gerrit!

Did he go there naked and barefooted?
I'm not his fan but those he had meeting with are humans beings and not some supernatural beings that one need to extra supper dress up to meet

I didn't ignore you but for reasons I will explain later, I can't log in there for now...You have my best wishes as always...
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Bola4mi(f): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg stop taking ibrufen for another person's body pain,he is just being himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.