Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ (76395 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Tinubu Set To Deliver Senate Pres, Speaker H O Reps And Chief Of Staff or SGF / Fashola Inspects Ilubirin Housing Estate. What Obanikoro Tried To Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by buddydoze(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Habba Koro! That was absolutely wrong!
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by kasmail(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.

Who are you to talk about yoruba mode of dressing? Check your own and close that shit u call mouth..
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Badassniggga(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Who are those saying there's nothing wrong with it? You mean there's nothing wrong with Rocking Palm sandals to a meeting like a street urchin?

Y'all must have poor dress sense!

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by optimusprimer(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Princecalm:
For you to be noticed, do things differently.

Yea, get a tattoo on your forehead and Wear agbada to an interview.

Wondering where u from sef
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by dont8(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Keneking:
ok, dressed like a typical PDP street thug...GEJ's body guard at the meeting grin

see his sandals...dirty nails...
see his wrist band (branded PDP)...
see his cap, blue on white clothes, brown sandals without lock, free style....
see car keys with him ...now i know why they gave him Minister of foreign affairs 2 (second bus-stop)
Has he submitted his hand-over notes undecided
Compare him with Adeshina (Agric Minister) and thank me later
UN reps came to thank Jonathan for accepting the humiliating defeat from Buhari

This government sef grin
I'm not sure we are viewing the same picture because I can't see him holding a car key talk-less of a dirty nails. Please let us always be objective whenever we write and even though I'm not his admirer but I won't stomach all you just wrote, cheers.

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by molas02: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
dainformant:
OPINION
The Senator should have known better. Senator Musiliu Obanikoro was "attractively looking odd" at an official meeting on Thursday between a joint delegation of UNOWA (United Nations for West Africa) -UNOCA (United Nations Regional Office for Central Africa) officials led by Mohammed Ibn Chambas and Abdoulaye Bathily and the Nigerian delegation led by the ever smiling president Jonathan, at the presidential villa.

While the notable men who knew they were coming for an official meeting with international colleagues were donned in glamourous attires and footwears, our very own Minister of State II, Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro wore a Birkenstock slippers to the OFFICIAL meeting. The Senator's dressing may seem casual to some people but nothing is casual when it comes to matters of the presidency/Federal Government (even their salaries and allowances are not casual). Senator Obanikoro should have known what to put on for a high caliber meeting like that and not dress like someone going for his traditional wedding. All the same, the Senator is still my number one fan.

Earlier this month, A Utah man who wore a white polo shirt for a meeting with federal official was shocked to discover that his 'informal meeting' with the officials was actually with President Barack Obama. The man thought he was going to be led into an auditorium to talk about how to help veterans get more jobs in the field of solar energy. Instead, he saw a table filled with powerful functionaries such as President Obama, top senators and a mayor- all of whom were wearing suits and ties. He was the only odd one out like our own Senator which made him feel embarrassed and criticized by some.
am confuse here pls.......can Buhari terminate ministerial appointment of newly picked minister? pls ans me

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by ace05(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.

The post was about his footwear NOT his tribe. Nigerians stop this rubbish and grow up. Have a great day, Shalom.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Meiji(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
So some people actually believe that there's nothing wrong with that footwear.

Oh God. grin grin
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
My forfather did nt wear shoe,so y should I disturb myself
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by fankidzei: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:

must u be tribalistic about everything?
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by fankidzei: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
phiszo:
nothing bad....... sandals are cool.

see well..
that's no sandals,
but slippers!

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Dexema(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think the sandal would have passed fashion police and customs screening if it was black,his short sleeve native also stands him out rather absurdly.
Summary: his look made the meeting look unserious as he looked like someone who was called impromptu from his bed to attend a high class meeting.

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by donbrowser(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Nothing wrong in that dressing. if you go by that, can you wear native and Agbada to interview?

Stop murdering our culture. Wearing suit under scorching sun isn't our culture either

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Abdulleeh: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
The only Lagosian that refused to 'jasi'. grin
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by manck2: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by manck2: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ibb took the flag to Abuja, , which is wrong. because we are separate countries.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by charlito94(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
U no no wether him no get show reach gej or him dey save am for better occasion

Pls let d man be ... Or gej don take d man shoe sef we no no grin grin
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by manck2: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
cool
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
midolian:
na wa o! See me see gbege..ok bros, I don shine my eyes. I still see nafin wrong in putting on a sandal to a meeting as this..its a simple dressing as far as I am concerned.

And remember, I am entitled to my opinion.
na wa oo
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by poiu77: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=38pt]I know what you people are showing, that they all don't know anything. [/size]
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by kolokolobi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rule of the thumb in formal meetings and formal dressing......LESS SKIN
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by chuks87(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Keneking:
ok, dressed like a typical PDP street thug...GEJ's body guard at the meeting grin

see his sandals...dirty nails...
see his wrist band (branded PDP)...
see his cap, blue on white clothes, brown sandals without lock, free style....
see car keys with him ...now i know why they gave him Minister of foreign affairs 2 (second bus-stop)
Has he submitted his hand-over notes undecided
Compare him with Adeshina (Agric Minister) and thank me later
UN reps came to thank Jonathan for accepting the humiliating defeat from Buhari

This government sef grin

u cracked my rips... grin grin
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by poiu77: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2015

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by micrep3030(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rubbish noticing
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by atilla(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abet abeg abeg I don't see people wearing slippers and fila
D guy f up
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by rhames(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
old boy, N1,000 naira suit don finish for CMS market? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by ledaman: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
for the fact that I don't like obanikoro , the dressing is ok n simple
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by harrisnimasa(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Seriously,many things are wrong with us.permit me to say.IT'S CAPITAL WRONG.do you think he is a student?
Our generation need serious induction.do you think that's a wedding party,in my church as a worker you cannot wear slippas shoe to serve.

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by tpiadotcom: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
mogboyelade:
Koro the nigga. Grandpa forming nigga.

He has a youthful face by nature, not necessarily nuture alone.

Let him be.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by tpiadotcom: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
obanikoro does not represent the whole yoruba ethnic group.

Is that how to answer?

If he does nko? And so what?
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Princecalm(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
optimusprimer:

Yea, get a tattoo on your forehead and Wear agbada to an interview.

Wondering where u from sef
must what i said apply in all cases? Wondering how you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.