Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! (1642 Views)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
OK... this happened this evening, was coming back from night class with ma girlfriend, we were playing and joking then all of a sudden I farted and she got so angry!!! so please niralanders help me, is it wrong to fart when you are with your gf/bf or even spouse
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Applaner: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
op,
wat is fart?
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Applaner: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
op,
wat is fart?
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by falconey(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
mtvhhhhech
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by XTROVAT: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dem go dey do like say dem no dey mess meanwhile na dem own bad pass

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by faith551(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
look like u guys started dating yesterday, but my advice is always "study the people around you before you start unearthing ur character".
It depends on individual, but believe me, for some people, it can end relationships and to some people,, it's nothing.
But what's so hard in controlling and respecting one self. Let me ask a question, if your pastor facts in your presence, how will u feel?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
XTROVAT:
their own na even silent pistle self.but op it's not gud ok,learn to excuse urself

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
faith551:
look like u guys started dating yesterday, but my advice is always "study the people around you before you start unearthing ur character".
It depends on individual, but believe me, for some people, it can end relationships and to some people,, it's nothing.
But what's so hard in controlling and respecting one self. Let me ask a question, if your pastor facts in your presence, how will u feel?
seriously we are a year plus now.... she knows I'm the jovial type
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Crocz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hard truth: that's just bleeping disgusting and shows an extreme lack of manners angry

Heard some ladies do that too, that's just fuucked up angry

That's how one dude, when I was in skul then, would wake up early morning, stand right outside my door, stretch his body and the next thing I'd hear is faaaaafooohnnn,fufufufufufu, paraparapapapa like a knockout....I swear the following year I just pack my stuff and left the compound angry

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
XTROVAT:
I dae tell you bro
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by faith551(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kjking:
seriously we are a year plus now.... she knows I'm the jovial type

Brother jovial no include farting, I see it as a self control factor, Wats the point in making people uncomfortable and probably reduce ur self worth with something u could have controlled over?
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Crocz:
Hard truth: that's just bleeping disgusting and shows an extreme lack of manners angry

Heard some ladies do that too, that's just fuucked up angry
tot that only when you are in an official meeting and with someone you really don't know.... not to your gf/bf
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
faith551:

Brother jovial no include farting, I see it as a self control factor, Wats the point in making people uncomfortable and probably reduce ur self worth with something u could have controlled over?
well ah see your point
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by jamex93(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op u mess, mess no get house, . . . she no dey mess ni, make she go far jor

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by chibwike(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
If it was intentional, then you are a fool.

But if it wasn't, and you did apologise, Then she is wrong for getting upset

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
chibwike:
If it was intentional, then you are a fool.

But if it wasn't, and you did apologise, Then she is wrong for getting upset
lol.... there's no need to call names here... truth be told it was a mistake.. and ah did apologies when ah saw she got upset
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by chibwike(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kjking:
lol.... there's no need to call names here... truth be told it was a mistake.. and ah did apologies when ah saw she got upset
Has she forgiven you?
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by valmunich(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
When people, the ilks of the OP go really start to dey get sense undecided
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by 2dice(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why the stress
U mess ... Tell her you are Sorry
If she dey do like James -Bond
Free am ...
Free am ...
When are Brain settle... U go start your YanGa grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by kookomaster(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
There is notn bad in woh u did nw,afta'll it was an accident n mind u...in relationship...if we dnt learn 2 torlerate in any kind of circumstances..,it'll jst collapse suddenly..,so love is 2 endure n tolerate,if she cnt accept dat,wot if u do sm1 worst dan dat n it wasn't intentional buh a mistake,is she gonna quit,ask urself dah question

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by jimmyolasun: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Watch it man she's gonna break up with u soon... So don't be @broken if she did break up eventually for uv been warned... Just send her a farting msg.
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by husna88: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Lmao..shez just being a lady..u knw hw we cn be at times..we take d very litle thngs nd turn them to huge ones...datz hw i c it though
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
husna88:
Lmao..shez just being a lady..u knw hw we cn be at times..we take d very litle thngs nd turn them to huge ones...datz hw i c it though
yea ryt.... why do I not get upset when. she does other naughty things in front of me?? you girls are just complicated
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by oyeezah(f): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
well farting is natural but doing it in d presence of people is inappropriate. u shd v excused ursef, stepped aside b4 u did it.
Re: You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! by Kjking(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2015
oyeezah:
well farting is natural but doing it in d presence of people is inappropriate. u shd v excused ursef, stepped aside b4 u did it.
So let's assume we married and we in the room and playing then I want to fart I'd have to excuse ma self to fart Thats not the kinda wife I want....... we should be able to fart at will.. and even play with it.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? / 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate / "He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.