Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... (2398 Views)

What Will You Do If You Mistakenly Pee On Bed Overnight / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by prodogunwanoe(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
: if your girl/boy friend urinate on your bed overnight...what will be your reaction And if their is love between you people.....would you :tell him/her to forget,smack him/her down,tell everybody.. What will you do?
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Tamzblaze(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
U really av to tak it in gud fate,but wear her pampers after s*x every nite
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
I would be upset actually, because a grown-up shouldn't be bed-wetting

I will talk to him about just to ascertain if its medical related or just a mistake
If he rules it off as a mistake and it happens again, I will break up with him.
I just can't stand such.
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by sweettease(f): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm... We don't have to sleep on the same bed every night after marriage if it's a serious relationship and if it's not every night, I'll stick around. Btw I wonder where people get the idea that husband and wife must have the same room. Cases like thi should clearly be an exception.
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I will talk to him about just to ascertain if its medical related or just a mistake
I just can't stand such.

The average Nigerian girl would see it as an opportunity to put him on the leash by blackmailing him into doing her every wish lest she exposes him.
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol

Now, buy that iPhone6+, before I tell the whole neighborhood you have a leaky pee pee cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The average Nigerian girl would see it as an opportunity to put him on the leash by blackmailing him into doing her every wish lest she exposes him.

Well, I am not your average Nigerian girl.
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by sweettease(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

NaijababePhobia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by agarawu23(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

Now, buy that iPhone6+, before I tell the whole neighborhood you have a leaky pee pee cheesy cheesy
after the iPhone 6+undecided
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
sweettease:

NaijababePhobia grin
If only you knew,miss, if only you knew.

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by kinglekan: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
ROTFL.. Like seriously!!

Well I would be pissed at first, but hopefully it is just a "one time thing" and won't happen again. smiley

Would tease her and yab her about it for a long time sha ooo. grin
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I just can't stand such.
grin
missclasssy:

I just can't stand such.
You wicked oo
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Slimzjoe(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'll Keep quiet, Let u Leave my house, Call you in 2 hours time and Break up.....#Shikena undecided
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, I am not your average Nigerian girl.
Keep chanting it to yourselves and hopefully one day you'll all believe it.

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Keep chanting it to yourselves and hopefully one day you'll a believe it.

Excuse me? undecided
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
~ Is it just me that thinks this question isn't relevant and OP created it out of boredom
Its not like you would take any advise given here. ..Just creating retardedd threads all about .. like for real? This sshit is corny as hell
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Excuse me? undecided

Exactly what you read. Hopefully someday you'll all believe you're above average...and start acting it too.

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by sinizia: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Same can be said of the average Nigerian guy too.
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Qmab: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Is it just me that thinks this question isn't relevant and OP created it out of boredom
Its not like you would take any advise given here. ..Just creating retardedd threads all about .. like for real? This sshit is corny as hell
The thread might seem had to believe for you, hence why you think its creepy. But for real, silly and unbelievable shits like this happens in life. ...... So, dnt wait for that girl you plan on bringing home next to pee your bed before you know aw to handle the situation. Lolzzz....
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Exactly what you read. Hopefully someday you'll all believe you're above average...and start acting it too.

I am basically sick and tired of your misogynist-like approach when commenting on threads on this section.

What the fvck have women done to you?. Tell me.
I would really like to know what's behind your hostility towards the feminine gender.

1 Like

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by pinkycute(f): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am here to read comment between the TheSonOfMark and Missclasssy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Please you guys should keep the grammar rowing in smiley smiley

*Modify*
Lala247
KingTom
Danbrowndmf
Najiaboiy
You guys are invited wink

smiley
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I am basically sick and tired of your misogynist-like approach when commenting on threads on this section.

What the fvck have women done to you?. Tell me.
I would really like to know what's behind your hostility towards the feminine gender.

Maybe I am a misogynist but then again, maybe I'm not. It all depends on your definition of being nice and presumed perspective about me.

I've seen and heard the contemporary female do despicable things under the pretext of a relationship. I don't really have to be victim of such to state the obvious.

P.S: How come we agree on every other issue except about relationship issues?

2 Likes

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Qmab:
The thread might seem had to believe for you, hence why you think its creepy. But for real, silly and unbelievable shits like this happens in life. ...... So, dnt wait for that girl you plan on bringing home next to pee your bed before you know aw to handle the situation Lolzzz....

~ Lol ..
For real, I think he opened the thread cos he was very bored .
its very Corny and sort of unnecessary..
Even if it happens, don't you think it should be a private thing. Like one dude was asking whether its right to fart in his gf's presence and corny stuffs like that.

@Bold... Its easy to solve.
1. She must not drink any liquid once its 9pm everyday
2. She must urinate before going to bed every night.

grin Simple as ABC .. Its not rocket science.
or don't you have siblings that bed wet? If yes, then haven't you created a thread for it to seek for solutions?
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by pinkycute(f): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicked....! grin

Slimzjoe:
I'll Keep quiet, Let u Leave my house, Call you in 2 hours time and Break up.....#Shikena undecided
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Slimzjoe(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicked....! grin

I can't have My Precious Bed sheet being Messed up angry
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Qmab: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol .. For real I think he opened the thread cos he was very bored .its very Corny and sort of unnecessary.. Even if it happens, don't you think it should be a private thing. Like one dude was asking whether its right to fart in his gf's presence and stuffs like that.

@Bold... Its easy to solve.
1. She must not drink any liquid once its 9pm
2. She must urinate before going to bed every night.

grin Simple as ABC .. Its not rocket science.
or don't you have siblings that bed wet?

i'm glad you saw the humor of it. And i also think you are right about the OP. I think the guy just recently discovered nairaland. So, it's still 'shacking' him. Pardon him ok?
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Maybe I am a misogynist but then again, maybe I'm not. It all depends on your definition of being nice and presumed perspective about me.

I've seen and heard the contemporary female do despicable things under the pretext of a relationship. I don't really have to be victim of such to state the obvious.

P.S: How come we agree on every other issue except about relationship issues?

We don't agree because of your default position towards women.
Your comments most times are born of resentment, than of empiricism.

When discussing on relationship matters, you always paint women in a bad light, and it has to stop.....
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

We don't agree because of your default position towards women.
Your comments most times are born of resentment, than of empiricism.

When discussing on relationship matters, you always paint women in a bad light, and it has to stop.....

The presumptuous assumptions by any female about being able to cower or browbeat me into retreating with the belligerence of their insolence is a faux borne of delusional mental masturbation.

I castigate and attack only SILLY COMMENTS BY MEMBERS OF YOUR GENDER (AND MINE). That I have to do it repeatedly points to the fact that the silly folks keep making silly and vain comments.

1 Like

Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by pinkycute(f): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Just DAT....? undecided

Hmmmmm

Slimzjoe:

I can't have My Precious Bed sheet being Messed up angry
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Slimzjoe(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Just DAT....? undecided

Hmmmmm

Not just that

An Adult who still wees on the bed either has a medical or Spiritual Condition and I'm not ready to Help Solve it undecided
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
It happened to someone I know.
Re: Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight... by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Am here to read comment between the TheSonOfMark and Missclasssy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Please you guys should keep the grammar rowing in smiley smiley

*Modify*
Lala247
KingTom
Danbrowndmf
Najiaboiy
You guys are invited wink

smiley
I am in a bad mood, not even your super attractive Booty Body can make me cum here!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea / “even Satan Wasn’t Gay” – President Mugabe Allegedly Says / These Are The Best 12 SEX Positions Women Seriously Cant Get Enough Of [CHECK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.