Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (63622 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by nze4al(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
In order to put an end to disloyalty and infidelity between couples, Spanish matress company called Durmet has come up with this awesome smart mattress that knows when someone else is in your bed. More crucially it can detect sex, that isn’t you, and alert you to the apparent adultery.

The smart mattress, dubbed Smartress, works by using 24 ultrasonic sensors, in conjunction with an algorithm, can detect the frequency and intensity of bouncing on its surface. It can then use its battery powered brain to send a message to the owner.

It’s smart enough to recognise the difference between someone sitting on the bed, say, and the real deal going down. So you shouldn’t get alerts every time the kids jump on the bed or when someone’s sitting in the bedroom.

According to the manufacturer, the mattress was created to deal with the apparently huge “Global Infidelity Crisis” problem of adultery in the Spain and world wild. The company slogan goes: “If your partner isn’t faithful, at least your mattress is.” Check out the video review below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWP4n4BfAYo

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/04/15/this-smart-mattress-will-detect-and-tell-you-when-someone-else-is-having-sex-in-your-bed/

5 Likes

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
simple fix , dont bleep on the matress does d couch have sensors

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by drightguy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
what if a child decide to bounce on top without one knowing, wont that send a wrong message?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by calculator123(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
what happened to the floor or bathroom.na dey bleeping swt pass.

25 Likes

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by ebyoma(f): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oyibo dem will not kee us oo cheesy
Nice one tho'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by cozy7(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thank God Mary isn't on NL so I'll buy this bed n put in my room. Once I get any SMS, I'll rush home with cutlass, without even knowing who tested....

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by goodlifehyd1: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
mtcheeew when couch aint complaining
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by ademega(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
must one have sex only on the bed? it's not fun self if it's on the bed. in as much as chairs are their and wall can send signal then NA wash
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by sukkot: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
I NEED ME ONE OF THESE. MAYBE IT CAN DETECT ME HAVING SEX IN MY BED tongue
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by xynerise: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
They never knew sex in the kitchen exist? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by gqboyy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
hahaha, what if your partner decides to bleep on the floor or in the shower?
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
nze4al:
In order to put an end to disloyalty and infidelity between couples, Spanish matress company called Durmet has come up with this awesome smart mattress that knows when someone else is in your bed. More crucially it can detect sex, that isn’t you, and alert you to the apparent adultery.

The smart mattress, dubbed Smartress, works by using 24 ultrasonic sensors, in conjunction with an algorithm, can detect the frequency and intensity of bouncing on its surface. It can then use its battery powered brain to send a message to the owner.

It’s smart enough to recognise the difference between someone sitting on the bed, say, and the real deal going down. So you shouldn’t get alerts every time the kids jump on the bed or when someone’s sitting in the bedroom.

According to the manufacturer, the mattress was created to deal with the apparently huge “Global Infidelity Crisis” problem of adultery in the Spain and world wild. The company slogan goes: “If your partner isn’t faithful, at least your mattress is.” Check out the video review below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWP4n4BfAYo

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/04/15/this-smart-mattress-will-detect-and-tell-you-when-someone-else-is-having-sex-in-your-bed/

herbie
Herbie27
Come see ooo
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Ismahill(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Na 4 Spain only.....I trust ma Naija pple
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Daniluv2k4(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lobbish
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by ayusco85(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
redrobin:

A potential cheat detected

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by biggz82: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
No b small tin
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by endtimesblog: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Nature8(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mtchwwww! Me think say the something carry video wey go dey record am self..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
cheesy i must buy one for sinaj and modath
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Olukologia(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
For your mind.
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Stephenex(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
drightguy:
what if a child decide to bounce on top without one knowing, wont that send a wrong message?
That is why it is good to read before u commentundecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Mudash(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
abeg mk dm leave story. local mat dy Dr to flex
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Vikkie14: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
drightguy:
That's the issue with people always jumping to conclusion without reading the article.
I don warn you to stay away from Expired paracetamol Mhizta.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Safemode(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
redrobin:
I d rather prefer a sensor that can be in that woman's body.
It should be able to record the face of the fucke r too

4 Likes

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by justmenoni: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Maybe the freezer in the kitchen will also have a censor..

redrobin:
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Oluwafatpet: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
See initiatives.............i guess the engineer that designed this doesn't have a faithful wife
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
The senate wil definitely pass a bill to prevent d importation of dis bed into Nigeria.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by meditate(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
The criminal mind will always find a way

Who the bed EPP?

Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by jachi001(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
That is good to know but i don't need it.
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls i have this essay competition how will a tablet help me achieve my dreams as a teenager
Re: Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.