Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks (48410 Views)

South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man / 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks / Nigeria’s Oil Fields Face Shutdown Amid Price Slump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Diligence: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
If a Zulu King cld incite such hate of blacks against blacks, then people like oba akiolu, who happens to be an ignoramus should learn some lessons, here too, and shld really be called to order.

See how the world is turning against south africa.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Mhizkel(f): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Why are people like you willing to suffer forever instead of taking risks to change the status quo?

You will rather tolerate some unfavorable conditions than taking initiatives to see what's on the other side of the divide.

SMH.
\
This is the beginning of your suffering!
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by hardbody: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
They should find another solution..Shutting down south African businesses here is just gonna cause more harm than good

From their comments you will know the contract staff of MTN.

Sis i no call your name oooh
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by amparas(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
hahaha abeg oooo. them fit stop any other network for naija here now so but leave my mtn for me ooooo. their browsing cheat d too sweet me. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Mhizkel(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
hardbody:

From their comments you will know the contract staff of MTN.

Sis i no call your name oooh
smileyYou had better not!
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by tohero(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Banter1:
I still can't understand a word you're saying. Oh oh oh...I think you or any of your family member is benefiting from MTN or DSTV. If not i don't think you would speak the way you're doing right now. #IrestMyCase
undecided
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by hardbody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

smileyYou had better not!

Else......

Na play i dey ooo
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Halimi24: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sunday8650:

The person you are quoting have people working in mtn. She is just talking on emotions not objective. When NNPC was shutdown did people lose their jobs. The statement here is to close south African businesses here, till the safety of Nigerians are guarantee by SA government. After which MTN and others may resume operations.

This is the statement we are making. Are you losing your job if dstv close for one month so your brothers in South Africa will be given diplomatic attention.
u are projecting.I was only stating my views on d issue.I don't know anyone who works 4 mtn or any oda sa company in ngr
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Streetpope(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
our government will b d last to shut down such businesses as measures to protect their own... Instead they are waiting till it goes bad...its already bad
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by wachukwu11: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
#MTNMOVEOUTOFNIGERIAOR
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by darlenese(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
I can't wait for Mtn and Dstv to be send parking smiley
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Mhizkel(f): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
hardbody:

Else......

Na play i dey ooo
wink
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by fajani(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
South African use their short sightedness cause their own demise... I have the grand feelings that they will come back begging...
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by porka: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Their god, Nelson Mandela, sold them out to their white slave owners for eternity and they have nothing to do than take out their anger on blacks who risked everything to liberate them.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by islandmoon: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
FG fooling us since independence, the will not do a single thing
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Entchidodo:
Sacred bleu! We cannot throw away the bathwater with the baby,we need foreign direct injection into our economy and South Africa constitutes a major source of that estacode...This is so wrong in all ramifications and we condemn this move vehemently.
so foreign direct investment from SA is a license fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ them 2 kill foreign nationals or are those nationals not contributing anythin 2d SA economy? Since they can do without other africans,other africans shud b able 2do without them

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by lonelydora: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
The topic should be Nigerians shuts down SA businesses
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

This is the beginning of your suffering!
/
And all bo.obs and no brain is talking.

\
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
chukxie:

You wouldn't know.
in aboki's voice! ba turinci, meaning NO ENGLISH" that guy no understand ur english.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Ekugbeh(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gud news 4 Adenuga
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
sixtus3606:

What is this this one talking sef?

"South Africa has embarked on a downward spiral journey"

"that might lead to the demise of one of Africa's great nations."

Lol...you wan form giramar!!!

DEMISE? Specify which country...Nigeria or South-Africa?? #MuMu
You can't read?
Besides na u dey talk rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
South Africans are diseased savages.less than animals
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Rotimi47: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
Thousands of Nigerians feed their family through MTN....So,the government should look for another means of tackling the situation,rather than retaliating with "An eye for an eye"
What about Nigerians & follow Africans that lost a lot in South Africa! Let close down their businesses & encourage ours & other friendly countries businesses & we will be better off without them; then we should encourage our citizens over there to come back home to a better Nigeria. Let note that Ghanaians were very hateful of Nigerians but where is Ghana today?
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Rotimi47: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
One problem, APC are not yet in Government. grin
APC is taking a stand since PDP lead government ain't doing anything tangible.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by chachanga: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Markets and Investment analyst Clive Ramathibela-Smith has said that attacks on foreign owned businesses could lead to a serious crisis.

“Foreign investment is very critical. Based on our GDP, South Africa receives over half a trillion rands of foreign investments on yearly basis. That means that when we actually don’t look good to the international market that we have a problem to answer to other foreign countries.”

An associate Professor at Wits’ school of Economic and Business Sciences, Chris William Callaghan, said xenophobia is sending a message that the world should stop investing in South Africa.

NOTE TO ALL XENOPHOBIA SYMPATHISERS LIKE BLUIVY & HER GANG OF BLOODTHIRSTY SOFT-BELLIED MONGRELS!

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT WHAT YOU GET FROM THE SAME FOREIGNERS YOU SO EASILY DERIDE, IS MORE THAN ANYTHING YOUR FAILING ECONOMY HAS EVER BENEFITTED ANYBODY undecided!

YOUR PARASITIC COOMPANIES ARE ACTUALLY LEECHING OFF US, U MURDEROUS ONYI-OSHI'S!

DON'T COMPLY WITH THE ULTIMATUM, WE'LL LOCK UR SHOPS HERE lipsrsealed AND WE'LL SEE HOW LONG YOU AND YOUR DRUNK LEADERS WILL LAST DRINKING ONLY GARRI (SORRY, Umqombothi angry)!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by nonjebose(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
lexy2014:
so foreign direct investment from SA is a license fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ them 2 kill foreign nationals or are those nationals not contributing anythin 2d SA economy? Since they can do without other africans,other africans shud b able 2do without them
U get time to reply d guy
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Mhizkel(f): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
And all bo.obs and no brain is talking.

\
Swerve abeg
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
in all this i wish they actually raize down all those naija politician own business looters,..such as igbenedion, ibori, obasanjor plssssss free to add the rest
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Israel5(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nothin dey happn #port
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by UnclevicYBNL(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Let us advise GMB to shun the May28 dinner organised by GEJ. #SayNoToOneChance
[/b][/quote]
If you don't have something reasonable to comment why not respect your old age
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by shawdon(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Shoprite, MTN and DSTV are popular South African business here in Nigeria. Let the FG stop their operation here in our country.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by legendary1: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
One problem, APC are not yet in Government. grin
my broda i tire ooo. dats d change dey meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Th / Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.