Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1235378 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, that guy is funny. Is it the moniker with TOAA??
I am not the one above all or nightguy angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
Stargirl episode 2 isn't a good watch and a step down from the first.

I was sleeping all through it yesterday night. cry I couldn't even watch at least 2 minutes without dosing off.

Perhaps I was too tired.

It was 5/10 ish for me. Hope further episodes are more sensible and interesting. Thats why I no dey like this Greg Berlanti guy. Na so him take mess up Titans season 2 for person. undecided
if I say this, you low level thinkers will call me a troll. angry
All this cement this fact that DC is trash. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 31, 2020
Raalsalghul:

To be honest, this is the most stupid thing I've heard from D.C, but it's still a rumor so no shakes.
this is a fact. angry
Thanks for saying the truth. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

You say what?? Make this people no use me play oo.

Comic that I've been trying to finish reading since last year. I'm still on issue #2, they now want to cancel?

They better apply sense cos next month June I'm hoping to cover my comic deficiency, especially on recently big events I'm missing. Eg, Doomsday Clock, Dark Knights Metal and Batman who Laughs Etc. undecided undecided
outdated DC fan. angry
You don't even know your comics and you will say darkseid will beat God thanos angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 12:47pm On May 31, 2020
The Ayercut getting preptime !! grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2020
losking:

I have been trying to get into comics, especially Batman originals but don't know any reliable source to start from and get digital copies as no comic book stores in my area.
try marvel, your IQ will increase. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 31, 2020
Minemrys:

was that a c0micbo0k storyline or a video game? That's the Injustice gods am0ng us video game storyline. N0t a c0mics.
angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
The Ayercut getting preptime !! grin grin
DC and their low level directors giving excuses for their failure. If any DC movie fails now, it is cut they will start calling for. angry
Nonsense cut angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
outdated DC fan. angry
You don't even know your comics and you will say darkseid will beat God thanos angry

STFU I haven't gotten time to catch up with it. Not yet gotten to latest issue. I knew you'll come crying after sharing and bookmarking my posts. grin
Do you know how many comic storylines are released a year? Talkless of catching up to storylines you missed along the years?

Thanos remains a budget #Darkseid. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 12:56pm On May 31, 2020
The hulk is back. Bigger and Better trash talking!! grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

STFU I haven't gotten time to catch up with it. Not yet gotten to latest issue. I knew you'll come crying after sharing and bookmarking my posts. grin
Do you know how many comic storylines are released a year? Talkless of catching up to storylines you missed along the years?

Thanos remains a budget #Darkseid. grin grin
nonsense excuses. I read 80% of all marvel storylines. And you know marvel releases more storylines than poor DC. So this shows I have more knowledge on comics than you. angry

So if I say thanos will beat darkseid, that is a fact. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
The hulk is back. Bigger and Better trash talking!! grin grin
who is trash talking? angry
Because you don't understand my high level post doesn't mean I am trash talking.

Go and read your comics.
How can a DC fan that is arguing with a marvel fan say he has not read doomsday clock, dark metals and Batman who laughs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
[s]nonsense excuses. I read 80% of all marvel storylines. And you know marvel releases more storylines than poor DC. So this shows I have more knowledge on comics than you. angry[/s]

So if I say thanos will beat darkseid, that is a fact. angry
undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
who is trash talking? angry
Because you don't understand my high level post doesn't mean I am trash talking.

Go and read your comics.
How can a DC fan that is arguing with a marvel fan say he has not read doomsday clock, dark metals and Batman who laughs.

Not completed. undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:29pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, that guy is funny. Is it the moniker with TOAA??

When you see his other monikers, you will easily know cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, u are welc0me bro. But guy, u see dat top 4? U no go dy am when seas0n finish, lol.
You should be glad that we are even resuming, if not no trophy for una.
There is no assurance that we will be in top 4, but we have a good chance, the season can go any way from here.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:31pm On May 31, 2020
Emmynator:

You should be glad that we are even resuming, if not no trophy for una.
There is no assurance that we will be in top 4, but we have a good chance, the season can go any way from here.
lol, better u guys than man u in top 4.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:31pm On May 31, 2020
Emmynator:
June is going to be a super month, premier league is resuming and doom patrol season 2 is going to air, i am so excited.
thekingishere and minemrys i understood your explanation on cw link to stargirl

I am super excited as it is obvious this corona issh has really hampered a lot of flexing life for us guys.

No grooving, no cinema, no entertainment, no nothing angry

Atleast, football is gradually coming back
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:32pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
I am not night guy angry
This is your last warning, if you say this again I will cancel your comment. angry
lol, angrybirds
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:34pm On May 31, 2020
Emmynator:
June is going to be a super month, premier league is resuming and doom patrol season 2 is going to air, i am so excited.
thekingishere and minemrys

I really want to see how the professor's daughter will be....Heard her powers are crazy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I am super excited as it is obvious this corona issh has really hampered a lot of flexing life for us guys.

No grooving, no cinema, no entertainment, no nothing angry

Atleast, football is gradually coming back
I am glad too, i would have been bored to death if not for football manager 2019 that i am addicted to. s
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:39pm On May 31, 2020
@IngeniousLeez, here is a screenshot of hulk616 praising shazam and giving it a 9.8/10.....

Whenever he comes to talk trash about DC, just use this to remind him. cheesy

He has deactivated the hulk 616 account to hide this truth as usual, but you can still see his post from other people that replied him. grin

Check it out here;
https://www.nairaland.com/2262387/dc-extended-universe-film/343#77323448

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I really want to see how the professor's daughter will be....Heard her powers are crazy
yea. I hope they d0n't make s2 go the titan way. I have a feel swamp thing could c0me back on hbo max.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
Emmynator:

I am glad too, i would have been bored to death if not for football manager 2019 that i am addicted to. s

It is quiet frustrating....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
this is one high level thinking post. You can now see racism has been monetized by DC angry
as if nick fury was black. Or mar vell was a w0man.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 1:42pm On May 31, 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
BankyGee:

undecided
it is a fact . angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Not completed. undecided
not read angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 31, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, angrybirds
last warning, or cancellation is next. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 31, 2020
Minemrys:

as if nick fury was black. Or mar vell was a w0man.
my post was on racism not sexist. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:51pm On May 31, 2020
@IngeniousLeez

Here is theoneaboveall moniker...

From the writing, you can easily know who did it...Immediately i exposed the moniker as hulk, it was deactivated. grin

Atleast, he was very truthful here.

I prefer truthful above all moniker to lying angryhulk moniker cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1549406/what-movie-watching-now/1168

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
@IngeniousLeez, here is a screenshot of hulk616 praising shazam and giving it a 9.8/10.....

Whenever he comes to talk trash about DC, just use this to remind him. cheesy

He has deactivated the hulk 616 account to hide this truth as usual, but you can still see his post from other people that replied him. grin

Check it out here;
https://www.nairaland.com/2262387/dc-extended-universe-film/343#77323448

Lol, thanks man. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.