Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1235753 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

We're too alike. grin

Same way I picture it. cheesy cheesy

Lol, I already knew we both have almost the same taste grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2020
BankyGee:

The guy you're talking to nah. It's funny for you to say "na tse tse fly bite am"

Nah, na my guy be that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

It's Live action. grin
Shuuuuu
Man! Can't wait!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 11:38am On May 30, 2020
smiley

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2020
alaboski:

Shuuuuu
Man! Can't wait!

I hope they use swamp thing and Etrigan

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:04pm On May 30, 2020
pu7pl3:

The first one's body with the 2nd one's gear is okay

IngeniousLeez:

We're too alike. grin

Same way I picture it. cheesy cheesy

Exactly the same thing I was thinking too....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
� DC on HBO Max :

⦿ Green Lantern Corps : A live-action show in active development under Arrow-verse mastermind Greg Berlanti's Berlanti Productions. Show will focus on Two stories about Green Lanterns on Earth. Both the show & live-action movie will be in same universe. Both will be exec produced by Geoff Johns.

⦿ Justice League Dark : A live-action show produced by J.J.Abrams Bad Robot Productions. Expected to co-exist in the JLD movie universe which also expected to take over by J.J.Abrams soon.

⦿ Zack Snyder's Justice League : Extended version of Zack Snyder's original Justice League. Will be premiered as 6 Episodes or 4 Hrs cut.

⦿ DMZ : A live-action show directed by Ava-Duvernay. Star Benjamin Brat & Rosario Dawson as lead. DMZ is set in the near future where America is embroiled in a bitter civil war, leaving Manhattan a de-militarized zone, destroyed and isolated from the rest of the world. Pilot Episode already been shot.

⦿ Strange Adventures : A Superhero anthology show that will feature characters across DC canon. The One-Hour drama will explore close-ended stories about the intersecting lives of ordinary humans and superhumans. Will be exec produced by Greg Berlanti who told that the both GLC & Strange Adventures going to be the biggest DC show ever made.

⦿ DC Superhero High : An Half-hour sitcom, in which Teens at a boarding school for gifted kids are just trying to navigate the pressures of high school, but none of them realize that someday they will become legendary DC Super Heroes. Will be exec produced by Elizabeth Banks' Brownstone Prodns.

⦿ Aquaman King of Atlantis : A 3 Part animated adventure produced by James Wan. Will serve as prequel to the Aquaman (2022). Will begin with Aquaman’s 1st day on the job as king of Atlantis. Luckily, he has his two royal advisors to back him up – Vulko, the scholar, and Mera, the water controlling warrior-princess. Between dealing with unscrupulous surface dwellers, elder evils from beyond time and his own half-brother who wants to overthrow him, Aquaman is going to have to rise to the challenge and prove to his subjects, and to himself, that he’s the right man for the trident.

⦿ Doom Patrol 2 : Has been renewed for a 2nd season. At SDCC, series exec producer Jeremy Carver and star Diane Guerrero announced not only that the show will be back for another season but also that it will be available on HBO Max & DC Universe simultaneously, Season 2 will air simultaneously on both services as begins airing in 2020.

⦿ Rose & Thorn : 1st HBO Max original feature film that based on DC Comics character. It's about Girl who has split personality. Rose is a Normal genius human persona & Thorn is Vengeful Meta-Human.

They should come to Nigeria....If i can be wasting money on netflix why cant i on HBOmax for these great shows

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
I hope it’s worth the hype grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly the same thing I was thinking too....

Kindred grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 5:17pm On May 30, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

Lol these memes don dey trend online since last week. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:42pm On May 30, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
lol. Bruce wayne: i love those memes
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 6:24pm On May 30, 2020

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I bought WB grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2020
June is going to be a super month, premier league is resuming and doom patrol season 2 is going to air, i am so excited.
thekingishere and minemrys

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2020
June is going to be a super month, premier league is resuming and doom patrol season 2 is going to air, i am so excited.
thekingishere and minemrys i understood your explanation on cw link to stargirl

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
Emmynator:
thekingishere and minemrys i understood your explanation on cw link to stargirl
lol, u are welc0me bro. But guy, u see dat top 4? U no go dy am when seas0n finish, lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 9:06pm On May 30, 2020
nani667:

You say what?? Make this people no use me play oo.

Comic that I've been trying to finish reading since last year. I'm still on issue #2, they now want to cancel?

They better apply sense cos next month June I'm hoping to cover my comic deficiency, especially on recently big events I'm missing. Eg, Doomsday Clock, Dark Knights Metal and Batman who Laughs Etc. undecided undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by losking: 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

You say what?? Make this people no use me play oo.

Comic that I've been trying to finish reading since last year. I'm still on issue #2, they now want to cancel?

They better apply sense cos next month June I'm hoping to cover my comic deficiency, especially on recently big events I'm missing. Eg, Doomsday Clock, Dark Knights Metal and Batman who Laughs Etc. undecided undecided
I have been trying to get into comics, especially Batman originals but don't know any reliable source to start from and get digital copies as no comic book stores in my area.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 9:59am On May 31, 2020
losking:

I have been trying to get into comics, especially Batman originals but don't know any reliable source to start from and get digital copies as no comic book stores in my area.

Sorry to ask but which area do you reside? Naija or Overseas??

You can check these out, comiconlinefree dot com, comiclatest . ,Com

They've got a very vast Library of comic scans online. From Marvel, DC to Archie, Valiant comics. Even Star Wars etc.

They've got comics as far back as Golden Age era to silver Age. Early Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman comics etc. You choose your pick.

For premium comics service you can checkout DC Universe app or Marvel Unlimited for subscriptions and access to thousands of comics.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by losking: 10:11am On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Sorry to ask but which area do you reside? Naija or Overseas??

You can check these out, comiconlinefree dot com, comiclatest . ,Com

They've got a very vast Library of comic scans online. From Marvel, DC to Archie, Valiant comics. Even Star Wars etc.

They've got comics as far back as Golden Age era to silver Age. Early Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman comics etc. You choose your pick.

For premium comics service you can checkout DC Universe app or Marvel Unlimited for subscriptions and access to thousands of comics.
No need to be sorry, I reside in Nigeria.

Thanks for the recommendations, I really want to get into batman origin and the justice league war, the one where joker made superman kill louis lane driving him into madness and causing a split in the league. I was watching a youtube narration of it, and it was friging epic!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:28am On May 31, 2020
losking:

Thanks for the recommendations, I really want to get into batman origin and the justice league war, the one where joker made superman kill louis lane driving him into madness and causing a split in the league. I was watching a youtube narration of it, and it was friging epic!
was that a c0micbo0k storyline or a video game? That's the Injustice gods am0ng us video game storyline. N0t a c0mics.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by losking: 11:03am On May 31, 2020
Minemrys:

was that a c0micbo0k storyline or a video game? That's the Injustice gods am0ng us video game storyline. N0t a c0mics.
It's the comic book storyline, I saved the youtube video. see below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ch9lGTt88&list=WL&index=10&t=1104s
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 12:18pm On May 31, 2020
Guess Birds of Prey was "successful" after all.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:18pm On May 31, 2020
New Release ✔️

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 12:19pm On May 31, 2020
losking:

That's Injustice. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 12:28pm On May 31, 2020
Minemrys:

It was adapted for comics too.
And served as a prequel for the Injustice 2 game.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:33pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

It was adapted for comics too. And served as a prequel for the Injustice 2 game.
okay, wasn't sure.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

LMAO...... You are a genius.

You no know correct work wey you do for me like dis. Baba God bless you..... grin cheesy

Hulk go cry Taya..... grin grin
don't listen to that guy. It shares fake news alot. angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
Darkseid's daughter Grail rumored to be in SnyderCut!! shocked
this overrated, overhyped snyderCut has everything. But you low level thinkers will still be disappointed like BvS. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Perry and Iris are also supposed to be white you know? I hate when they change the ethnicity of a character just to include some people in a movie
this is one high level thinking post. You can now see racism has been monetized by DC angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
TheKingIsHere:

This one is small.

He created one moniker last year called "One above all" and was shitting on mcu while praising dc. When i exposed him, he quickly deactivated the account cheesy

I have a screenshot of it sef....Will dig it up later
[/s] FAKE NEWS!!!!!
I am not the one above all. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
Minemrys:

u sef ehn. Hulk d0n suffer 4 ur hand. U forget nightman abi nightguy.
I am not night guy angry
This is your last warning, if you say this again I will cancel your comment. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.