Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1297283 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Issue is, will y'all let her grow? Or just keep complaining about her every episode?
me, am in for seeing courtney growing with the storyline. I'll wait as l0ng as she starts to atleast show Pat respect cos she keeps scolding him at every turn.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

I also missed Dr Midnight Despite the fact that STRIPSEY even called his name
Cos I was wondering why the owl was in the hall of Justice
am still trying to figure out if the flash was in the opening scene.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
I still don't get this weekly whining about Courtney being annoying! She is a teenager who just discovered a cosmic staff that allows her to do amazing things, of course she would wanna flaunt it and do reckless things until she learns.

Courtney will make a lot of mistakes as a result of her being stubborn until she is mature.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Treyknowles:
I still don't get this weekly whining about Courtney being annoying! She is a teenager who just discovered a cosmic staff that allows her to do amazing things, of course she would wanna flaunt it and do reckless things until she learns.

Courtney will make a lot of mistakes as a result of her being stubborn until she is mature.

Seriously i don't see her as annoying like that, i just think she is just acting like every average teenager would if they got a cool staff

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Treyknowles:

My brother, the thing tire me sef.

People should just watch and enjoy the series and stop looking for unnecessary distractions

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:
Mehn, Episode 3 has to be the most annoying of the lot.. The babe was just unbearable in this episode... Hmm, it is slowly becoming harder and harder to watch

That's what you said about batwoman until you watched the complete season undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

if he was there Pat would have recognised him now don't you think?

Pat didn't recognize him because sport master usually wears a hockey mask...

See short clip of star girl fighting sports master later on in the show;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_MR7SpO5gY
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

I just watched again grin grin Jay Garrick's helmet was on the floor during the battle, indicating that he probably was already dead

That scene is an Easter egg galore

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

me, am in for seeing courtney growing with the storyline. I'll wait as l0ng as she starts to atleast show Pat respect cos she keeps scolding him at every turn.

She already respects Pat, she is just not showing it the naija way...look at his son for example..he is even the most annoying one IMO
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Pat didn't recognize him because sport master usually wears a hockey mask...

See short clip of star girl fighting sports master later on in the show;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_MR7SpO5gY

Yea, I already saw him

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Barrywhyte1:

Seriously i don't see her as annoying like that, i just think she is just acting like every average teenager would if they got a cool staff
Gbam! Nextweek they will still come here to tell us how annoying she is.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

My brother, the thing tire me sef.

People should just watch and enjoy the series and stop looking for unnecessary distractions

I think it's best they stop watching because Courtney might be annoying all through this season.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Minemrys:

that's why i said if they keep the characterizati0n of courtney that way in seas0n 2, then i'll quit. I doubt they would. They are just playing the teenage h0od rebelli0n and naivety arc.

It is not even only about her character, something about that girl's face makes me want to stab my eyes...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 1:09am On Jun 06, 2020
grin
pu7pl3:

I just watched again grin grin Jay Garrick's helmet was on the floor during the battle, indicating that he probably was already dead

I'm suprised you guys did not pay much attention to that scene, i watched it like 5 times before i moved to the next scene, well it had something to do with me trying to catch Solomon Grundy's face grin
pu7pl3:

I just watched again ;
Jay Garrick's helmet was on the floor during the battle, indicating that he probably was already dead

I'm suprised you guys did not pay much attention to that scene, i watched it like 5 times before i moved to the next scene, well it had something to do with me trying to catch Solomon Grundy's face grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2020
nani667:

It is not even only about her character, something about that girl's face makes me want to stab my eyes...
you are al0ne on this one oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:35am On Jun 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

he better n0t be. Cos i d0n't see any Isa member that could kill flash there. Unless the rival is part of their group. I mean, he's got speed. I dnt want to believe in the narrative that all the Jsa were killed in that scene. It's t0o hard to take and unbelievable.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 1:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Minemrys:

you are al0ne on this one oh.

Will power through the first season, see if it gets better.. The new characters that will be recruited should spice things up a bit
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 2:05am On Jun 06, 2020
nani667:

Thawne had swag... But Zolomon was just scary... Zoom gave zero facks
good old days when flash was intriguing to watch.

I remember how everybody tried to figure out who was underneath the iron mask in Zoom's prison cell
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 4:45am On Jun 06, 2020
100naira:

I remember how everybody tried to figure out who was underneath the iron mask in Zoom's prison cell

Good Times... Nobody had any idea who it was...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2020
nani667:

Will power through the first season, see if it gets better.. The new characters that will be recruited should spice things up a bit
yea, we hope so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2020
100naira:

i kn0w early on, it was a doppelganger of s0me0ne in the team or related to the team. Later on, i guessed it would be the real jay garrick but portrayed by teddy sears instead of john wesley shipp. It wasn't until henry allen menti0ned garrick being his m0ther's maiden name that i knew it was jay garrick. Altho, it was obvious going by how the series was into legacy casting.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Minemrys:

he better n0t be. Cos i d0n't see any Isa member that could kill flash there. Unless the rival is part of their group. I mean, he's got speed. I dnt want to believe in the narrative that all the Jsa were killed in that scene. It's t0o hard to take and unbelievable.

He was there pat said it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Minemrys:

I don't think he is dead tho..even Dr Fate too...there was no Villain there powerful enough to kill them grin

Maybe they just don't want to involve them heavily in this show for creative reasons
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Barrywhyte1:
grin

I'm suprised at myself too bro grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Minemrys:

Only his helmet appeared..... I feel they are saving his or any of the kid flash debut for the future...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Shazam magic and monsters. 7/10

DC remains the king's of animations
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
SMUAG:

Only his helmet appeared..... I feel they are saving his or any of the kid flash debut for the future...
i hope so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
SMUAG:

Sadly we already have a Kid Flash, he is in Flash Series... And you will only see him when they decide to arrange another Crossover
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
nani667:

Sadly we already have a Kid Flash, he is in Flash Series... And you will only see him when they decide to arrange another Crossover

They can still do that.....They just need to retcon it. Moreover, everyone will want to see a speedster vfx with, at least a better budget than the ru##ish CW The Flash is overfeeding us with...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
nani667:
Mehn, Episode 3 has to be the most annoying of the lot.. The babe was just unbearable in this episode... Hmm, it is slowly becoming harder and harder to watch

You guys still watch DC stuff produced by Greg Berlanti and Geoff Johns? Let me tell you the outcome, it will become more dumb towards the end of the 1st season. Then the second season will be far worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Anyway, it has been a while since I commented here. I just want to say, "Hail Snydra". grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2020
TonySpike:

You guys still watch DC stuff produced by Greg Berlanti and Geoff Johns? Let me tell you the outcome, it will become more dumb towards the end of the 1st season. Then the second season will be far worse.

Sad thing is it is barely 3 episodes and it is already unwatchable

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.