Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239471 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Minemrys:

hmm, i'm really n0t that into c0mics. Am m0re the m0vie guy. Where's hulk616 when u need him?

Oh i see.

Hulk?? The guy don somehow give up on nairaland. grin I kinda surprised he's out this long. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Who dey prepare for DC Fandome 2.0 (Explore The Multiverse)??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
abduleez1:

Oh i see.

Hulk?? The guy don somehow give up on nairaland. grin I kinda surprised he's out this long. grin
trust me, he's reading ur c0mments.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
abduleez1:

Na cos of spoilers me no wait again oo... grin

It seems you no dey visit series thread be that.

No I don't
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
abduleez1:

I swear. Me too like it having Varieties. Variety they say is the Spice of Life. grin. I no like singular continuity as it limits scope of some storylines.

True bout the Batmen with DCeased and all etc. Harleen graphic novel wey just come out this year sef, I just sample am, I never balance read am. Harley don dey receive so much promotion these days.

I wan first deal with the few recent Big Event Storylines first before I drive in to individual team or character. That DK: DM no be like something way I go fit follow o.. from DK: Metal and all e too get branches. Maybe I go jump on 3 Jokers now because if I say make I wait till I finish others, e fit dey there till Dem wrap up and I no go still meet up, essentially missing and lagging on that story. Na same thing I do for JL Dark back in late 2018/early 19 till I no join, now I never read am at all and I need that storyline badly. cry

grin grin grin calm down bro, geez grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Abduleez1, when you want to start comics like this especially after missing out on soomuch content earlier just pick one and start it bro...forget about connecting storylines and big events just read anyone you can lay your hands on... trying to go back to connect is practically impossible unless you have nothing else to do in the real world..even if you are following an ongoing series and you skip an issue or 2 just leave it and read the most recent one you can get..it's less stressful that way trust me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
pu7pl3:
Abduleez1, when you want to start comics like this especially after missing out on soomuch content earlier just pick one and start it bro...forget about connecting storylines and big events just read anyone you can lay your hands on... trying to go back to connect is practically impossible unless you have nothing else to do in the real world..even if you are following an ongoing series and you skip an issue or 2 just leave it and read the most recent one you can get..it's less stressful that way trust me
Omo, I enter Getcomics the other day. See confusion. I no even know where to start. Even Google Now even be like say e fit help me. Las las, I select Batman, Wonder Woman and Spiderman wey start with #1. At least, e go be beginning of something.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
pu7pl3:

Thanks a lot man.. I've been wondering how some dudes do it with so many Comics read. cheesy

I been think say you be Flash sef. grin grin

I get the scope now. My problem was trying to read too many storylines in so short period of limited time. Sampling some comics without reading it through. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kaycee7:
Omo, I enter Getcomics the other day. See confusion. I no even know where to start. Even Google Now even be like say e fit help me. Las las, I select Batman, Wonder Woman and Spiderman wey start with #1. At least, e go be beginning of something.

Lol, I swear. cheesy

Na the dilemma wey I dey face be that.... Comics too yakpa. grin grin

Na to start something sure pass o. If you dey wait dey select, omo na there you go dey o. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
abduleez1:
@ Pu7pl3 Minemrys SMUAG BlackSpider

Abeg wetin be the best formular for rapid catching up on Comics??

Following a string of comics as they go issue by issue?? or:
Follow and stick on one till you finish and move on to the next?

And how do you reconcile this in accordance with old or previous storylines you love to read vs latest ongoing comic storylines?? Eg I want to read Doomsday Clock, Blackest Night but I also got to follow recent comics like DK: Death Metal....

Putting into consideration previous comic have lots of issues and chapters In relation to latest comic with few new issues and I have very limited time for both and must prioritize. Which do I prioritize or take precedence?? cry cry sad
You just have to start from somewhere man. The comic business is almost a century old. Just pick a random comics and start. Then maybe grab some old event comics like blackest night, secret wars and invasion, infinite crisis etc. You will be alright wink

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kaycee7:

Atleast you have started somewhere, you are reading something...the beauty of comics is that you don't have to worry about catching up grin grin there is no single person alive that is all caught up on every comic book out there
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
abduleez1:

Thanks a lot man.. I've been wondering how some dudes do it with so many Comics read. cheesy

I been think say you be Flash sef. grin grin

I get the scope now. My problem was trying to read too many storylines in so short period of limited time. Sampling some comics without reading it through. grin

Yea just start bro grin grin I no be Flash...I'm vengeance bro cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackspider:

You just have to start from somewhere man. The comic business is almost a century old. Just pick a random comics and start. Then maybe grab some old event comics like blackest night, secret wars and invasion, infinite crisis etc. You will be alright wink

The only time he might get the draw back is during arguments like about feats and stuff but all those ones are trivial
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
I am hulk616
When I left nairaland, many many people were very happy. So I want to apologize for killing your happiness for the few minutes I will be here. I can assure you that immediately after this post I am deleting this account and will never ever come back again. I also want to apologize for dropping this message here, I don't want my message to be deleted by the mod in the other threads.

To the main topic, I want to appreciate DriggityDre for introducing and encouraging me to learn how to program. I got an internship after learning for 1.5 months. I just collected my first salary ever. So I felt that it is very important that I do everything possible to say thank you.
Now that I am working and earning salary, thekingishere and others should know hulk is not longer a small boy.

I learnt something from other guys too, sorry I don't have time to drop everything.
To the mods, PLEASE don't delete this post, you can ban me without deleting the post. Like I said earlier I am deleting my account immediately.

See you guys at the top.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
I am hulk616
When I left nairaland, many many people were very happy. So I want to apologize for killing your happiness for the few minutes I will be here. I can assure you that immediately after this post I am deleting this account and will never ever come back again. I also want to apologize for dropping this message here, I don't want my message to be deleted by the mod in the other threads.

To the main topic, I want to appreciate DriggityDre for introducing and encouraging me to learn how to program. I got an internship after learning for 1.5 months. I just collected my first salary ever. So I felt that it is very important that I do everything possible to say thank you.
Now that I am working and earning salary, thekingishere and others should know hulk is not longer a small boy.

I learnt something from other guys too, sorry I don't have time to drop everything.
To the mods, PLEASE don't delete this post, you can ban me without deleting the post. Like I said earlier I am deleting my account immediately.

See you guys at the top.

come back home man cry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
I am hulk616

See you guys at the top.
dude, am happy for u. Nice one. Bt why are u leaving nairaland? Speaking for myself, i missed our banterz.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2020
So Iron man used a Mother Box undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLO_-jSDNqs
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

The only time he might get the draw back is during arguments like about feats and stuff but all those ones are trivial
yeah, but there are some comics that are just so good, he has to read no matter how old
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 1:19am On Sep 13, 2020
I am hulk616

See you guys at the top.
Don't leave. Don't let anyone bully you to submission

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:02am On Sep 13, 2020
I am hulk616

See you guys at the top.

Guy how far... I've missed our banters and argument bro. Come back and don't let anyone bully you... Getting bans is part of the game too. grin

You just gotta add some maturity to it.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Blackspider:
yeah, but there are some comics that are just so good, he has to read no matter how old

True
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am hulk616

See you guys at the top.
Never thought I'll see the day when Hulk616 would inspire me. But mehn, congrats to you bro. Hope you achieve greater heights.
Also, do try and come back, especially when CBMs resume dropping movies. Would miss your bants, bro.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am hulk616

See you guys at the top.

Please come back. cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Evil Lex, dude wants to kill two birds with one stone. Brilliant! cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

yes...and Geoff use am reset the whole timeline back to normal..brought back soo many nostalgic events that had been either cancelled or lost in continuity..he repaired all the loopholes...made it seem like it was Dr Manhattan toying with reality
Although things have scattered again grin grin grin and I like it too
things are not really scattered like that what happens is that you just have different events at the same time but different timelines it's just to build more stories
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
things are not really scattered like that what happens is that you just have different events at the same time but different timelines it's just to build more stories

Things are scattered bro...but I like it tbh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

Things are scattered bro...but I like it tbh
yeah I like too
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
yeah I like too

Do you know this new character? I think he is kinda cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

no what is his name
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

no what's his name , have you seen this comic it's interestingwww.nairaland.com/attachments/12333825_screenshot20200914104243_jpeg4d626182eb822268ebacb39526407b10
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
no what is his name

The Silver Ghost

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.