Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237525 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
no what's his name , have you seen this comic it's interestingwww.nairaland.com/attachments/12333825_screenshot20200914104243_jpeg4d626182eb822268ebacb39526407b10

I can't see the image, it's not loading
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

I can't see the image, it's not loading

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 1:38am On Sep 15, 2020
I am hulk616
When I left nairaland, many many people were very happy. So I want to apologize for killing your happiness for the few minutes I will be here. I can assure you that immediately after this post I am deleting this account and will never ever come back again. I also want to apologize for dropping this message here, I don't want my message to be deleted by the mod in the other threads.

To the main topic, I want to appreciate DriggityDre for introducing and encouraging me to learn how to program. I got an internship after learning for 1.5 months. I just collected my first salary ever. So I felt that it is very important that I do everything possible to say thank you.
Now that I am working and earning salary, thekingishere and others should know hulk is not longer a small boy.

I learnt something from other guys too, sorry I don't have time to drop everything.
To the mods, PLEASE don't delete this post, you can ban me without deleting the post. Like I said earlier I am deleting my account immediately.

See you guys at the top.
Coding Ninja Welcome to the big league bro what's your major
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=tribalistdcriti post=93932210][/quote]

Nope...I've not read that
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Nope...I've not read that
check it out it's good Thor issue 7 will be out tommorow
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DriggityDre: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
I am hulk616
When I left nairaland, many many people were very happy. So I want to apologize for killing your happiness for the few minutes I will be here. I can assure you that immediately after this post I am deleting this account and will never ever come back again. I also want to apologize for dropping this message here, I don't want my message to be deleted by the mod in the other threads.

To the main topic, I want to appreciate DriggityDre for introducing and encouraging me to learn how to program. I got an internship after learning for 1.5 months. I just collected my first salary ever. So I felt that it is very important that I do everything possible to say thank you.
Now that I am working and earning salary, thekingishere and others should know hulk is not longer a small boy.

I learnt something from other guys too, sorry I don't have time to drop everything.
To the mods, PLEASE don't delete this post, you can ban me without deleting the post. Like I said earlier I am deleting my account immediately.

See you guys at the top.
Man, you came back. You could've at least dropped a pm. I don't even know what to say...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
N0thing puts down The Batman down for too l0ng. N0t even Covid.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Minemrys:
N0thing puts down The Batman down for too l0ng. N0t even Covid.

I know you didn't just figure this out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
pu7pl3:

I know you didn't just figure this out
yea, been aware for a while n0w. Been a while i visited the thread. Have u seen the latest epis0de of the boys? Damn, the show's g0od. St0rmfr0nt want kill me. I c0me dy pity h0melander. Maeve is the only g0od 0ne in the 7 who isn't a jerk. The deep is just messed up. That arranged marriage thing shows us the politics that go on m0st times in h0llyw0od. Then A train, dude's lost. St0rmfr0nt is freaking racist. So she hates any0ne who aint white?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Minemrys:

yea, been aware for a while n0w. Been a while i visited the thread. Have u seen the latest epis0de of the boys? Damn, the show's g0od. St0rmfr0nt want kill me. I c0me dy pity h0melander. Maeve is the only g0od 0ne in the 7 who isn't a jerk. The deep is just messed up. That arranged marriage thing shows us the politics that go on m0st times in h0llyw0od. Then A train, dude's lost. St0rmfr0nt is freaking racist. So she hates any0ne who aint white?

Bro, I have decided against my better judgement to wait till the end of the series before I watch cry cry I've not seen any
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
pu7pl3:

Bro, I have decided against my better judgement to wait till the end of the series before I watch cry cry I've not seen any
damn, no w0nder n0 one's talking abt it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Minemrys:

Yea grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Minemrys:

I didn't talk about it because of pu7pl3, didn't wanna spoil it. But imma join the league of waiters for the remaining 4 episodes grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Happy Batman day.

Coming late though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
BankyGee:

I didn't talk about it because of pu7pl3, didn't wanna spoil it. But imma join the league of waiters for the remaining 4 episodes grin
amaz0n no try. Sha na 3 m0re epis0des remain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
BankyGee:

Better person cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Happy Batman day.

Coming late though

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Minemrys:

amaz0n no try. Sha na 3 m0re epis0des remain.
Yeah, i stop for episode 4. The show is mind blowing buh amazon wan use suspense faint pesin so make we wait.

Just started Stargirl - on episode 3 now. Brainwave dey gimme joy, while Courtney is just getting on my nerves with each episode I watch
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
BankyGee:

Yeah, i stop for episode 4. The show is mind blowing buh amazon wan use suspense faint pesin so make we wait.

Just started Stargirl - on episode 3 now. Brainwave dey gimme joy, while Courtney is just getting on my nerves with each episode I watch
d0n't worry, she'd grow on you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abduleez1, there is something going on in DK:DM right now, I think Scott wants to fix back the TL he messednup grin grin he brought back Superboy prime and all the Crisis events... something huge is brewing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
HBOmax is owning their shit grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kax51FLQfE8
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

Omo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

BvS enthusiasts noticed quite easily that this is the theatrical version and not the extended. I didn’t even took notice until I read the comments
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
BvS enthusiasts noticed quite easily that this is the theatrical version and not the extended. I didn’t even took notice until I read the comments

I didn't notice either, till I saw the comments too grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys, long time.
The thread haven't been much active, the boys is a banger, I guess till the last episode before we can start talking about it.

Hulk616's post inspired me in many ways, especially since I used this covid 19 break to improve my graphics design skills (one of d major reasons I haven't been frequent here), reading the post filled me with hope, last last I miss that guy and this thread misses him too.

I will be here to discuss the boys though, I don't want to be that guy that spoils the fun for others. The boys na proper TV show, good to see that they continued from where they stopped last season in terms of quality.

6 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Spinoza204: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Hmmmm....

Minemrys:
Has any one seen the upc0ming dawn of justice trailer? Mhen wouldn't say too much but this, to the MCU fans that think the DCCU is g0nna suck, "Tell me, do you bleed...?
You will" that's what Batman's got to tell you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Whatever happened to thekingishere? Dragonking, hope u are g0od bro?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'll start after episode 6 drops, cos from experience, it's insanely difficult to dodge spoilers from a popular shows last 2 episodes.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Please which day is the boys series released?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.