Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255850 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:
The BGF was an exceptional movie bro, yet it didn't gross nearly as much as Suicide Squad which was subpar. Where is the justice in that?
and Ghostbusters? Was BFG better than say "The Accountant"? I personally think these critics are somewhat skewed; always tend to favour companies under Disney brand. They also tend to oppose new ideas to established genre, this is the problem they have with Zack Snyder's works.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
What role do we think Tom Cruise could play in the DCEU?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Kingrapha:
Lol critics don't hate Zack , they have given him good reviews like 300 the movie ..... what they hate is the DCEU

but here's my prediction
approval rating by critics
wonder woman: 75%
Justice league: 65% and they sure will yap about how wonder woman was better..

box office
ww: 700 - 850 million $
jl : 0.8 -1.1 billion $ its just a prediction oooo

But Generally sha from the trailers ww is looking better than Jl.
and you can just tell it would be a success

meanwhile: who is pumped about Gotham city sirens wink
and can some one give me the current Dceu slate...
By the way, no official Justice League trailer has been released. What you saw in July were just initial footages for Comic Con fans. The first trailer might not be released.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
How do you want justice league film to end?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Minemrys:
Tom Cruise will make a good green lantern. But, he is too much of an expensive actor,

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:
The BGF was an exceptional movie bro, yet it didn't gross nearly as much as Suicide Squad which was subpar. Where is the justice in that?

Cause it's just like Ghost Buster and many others.... Critics trying to sell those movies to audiences, but audiences didn't buy into it.... They are many like that, especially when they are coming from those "critics favourites"....
Have become so critical when seeing/watching movies these days, cause of how critics bashed movies, just because they didn't suit their tastes...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Minemrys:

No role! I personally think they should keep people like Tom Cruise far away from DCEU Project....
Though my thought...
Let's first see what he will bring on The Mummy....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Minemrys:
How do you want justice league film to end?

a glimpse of the "WHOLE" Green Lantern corps trying to stop Darkseid from entering/invading earth after Steppanwolf (before The JL defeated him) revealed to him that the 3 mother-boxes are on earth...
They couldn't, so they send one of theirs (probably how Hal Jordan got his ring from) to inform people of earth about what is coming....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Cause it's just like Ghost Buster and many others.... Critics trying to sell those movies to audiences, but audiences didn't buy into it.... They are many like that, especially when they are coming from those "critics favourites"....
Have become so critical when seeing/watching movies these days, cause of how critics bashed movies, just because they didn't suit their tastes...

You can't compare Ghost busters with The BFG. Ghost busters was a shitty movie that deserved all the bashing it got.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
TonySpike:

and Ghostbusters? Was BFG better than say "The Accountant"? I personally think these critics are somewhat skewed; always tend to favour companies under Disney brand. They also tend to oppose new ideas to established genre, this is the problem they have with Zack Snyder's works.

The BFG was a movie made for children with extraordinary special effects, Ghost busters was a hot pile of garbage biko.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

You can't compare Ghost busters with The BFG. Ghost busters was a shitty movie that deserved all the bashing it got.

Yet your critics bros praised it! what an irony....
What about Miss Peregrine and the Peculiar Children too... Hope you ve seen it...?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

The BFG was a movie made for children with extraordinary special effects, Ghost busters was a hot pile of garbage biko.

So is it BFG the first movie made for children and with great extraordinary effects...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

So is it BFG the first movie made for children and with great extraordinary effects...

Don't get
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
740megawatts:

By the way, no official Justice League trailer has been released. What you saw in July were just initial footages for Comic Con fans. The first trailer might not be released.
I was reffering to the two wonder woman trailers.... they look promising but then again so did suicide squad....let's just hope
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
what do you guys think of Andrew Garfield as nightwing.... he played a good spiderman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Yet your critics bros praised it! what an irony....
What about Miss Peregrine and the Peculiar Children too... Hope you ve seen it...?

Everybody knew Ghost busters was a rubbish movie, though the critics tried not to be too critical of it. All fans hated it.

Haven't seen the other movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
The truth is that these critics are biased. Look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens, such a trashy movie but got highly commendable reviews. It's one of the worse movie I have ever watched in the Star Wars franchise.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
TonySpike:
The truth is that these critics are biased. Look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens, such a trashy movie but got highly commendable reviews. It's one of the worse movie I have ever watched in the Star Wars franchise.
I personally hate Rogue one
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

No role! I personally think they should keep people like Tom Cruise far away from DCEU Project....
Though my thought...
Let's first see what he will bring on The Mummy....
Don't you like the man? i find him to be very interesting. Green Arrow would be good for him. Oliver Queen. Come to think of it, Cruise hasn't played a billionaire playboy before.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Matt Damon for Green Arrow
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Minemrys:

Don't you like the man? i find him to be very interesting. Green Arrow would be good for him. Oliver Queen. Come to think of it, Cruise hasn't played a billionaire playboy before.

His height will be a problem... That dude is short... Maybe he can play a minor role. Probably killed him off after one or two minor roles in two movies grin
I think Brad Pitt would be better as Oliver Queen...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

Don't get

So BFG got high score because it has extraordinary effects and it was made for children? Is BFG the 1st movie made for children with also great effects.....?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
TonySpike:

Star Wars TFA was one of those movies I kept looking at my watch when watching it! I regret ever using my #1200 to go and see that movie! The most overhyped movie in the history of Hollywood... Rogue One won't pull another stunt on me. No matter the hype, I won't dare go and waste my cash on it...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

So BFG got high score because it has extraordinary effects and it was made for children? Is BFG the 1st movie made for children with also great effects.....?

It's not about the effects. It's a stellar movie based on a children's storybook. Despite the good reviews it didn't make so much at the cinemas but it's certainly better than Ghost busters. Let's not derail.

Comic book movies are the only certain money spinners at the box office apart from franchises like Fast&Furious, Mission Impossible, etc.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

His height will be a problem... That dude is short... Maybe he can play a minor role. Probably killed him off after one or two minor roles in two movies grin
I think Brad Pitt would be better as Oliver Queen...
wait, tom cruise is short? Wow.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
austine5n6:
Matt Damon for Green Arrow
uhm, no. Blue beetle. Maybe have his back story tied with him supporting the c.i.a and the govt with high classed weapons then it mysteriously gets in the hands of terrorists. Have ray palmer in it as his partner then an old friend of bruce wayne.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Minemrys:
lol... he's 5'8
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

lol... he's 5'8
jux read online he is 5'7.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Minemrys:
jux read online he is 5'7.
Yeah... so picture that cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Minemrys:

wow! it surprised me you didn't know Tom is Short. His height won't pass him for such character - and you know, using visual effects will make them incurred more cost + his astronomical fee... It's rather better to look for an actor with height and less billing for Oliver Queen... Don't you think so?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2016
waywardpikin:

It's not about the effects. It's a stellar movie based on a children's storybook. Despite the good reviews it didn't make so much at the cinemas but it's certainly better than Ghost busters. Let's not derail.

Comic book movies are the only certain money spinners at the box office apart from franchises like Fast&Furious, Mission Impossible, etc.

Ok. I agreed...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2016
kryptonian1987:

wow! it surprised me you didn't know Tom is Short. His height won't pass him for such character - and you know, using visual effects will make them incurred more cost + his astronomical fee... It's rather better to look for an actor with height and less billing for Oliver Queen... Don't you think so?
seriously, how short could the man be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.