Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,674 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1249637 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Progenix:

The thing taya me sef. I no understand. undecided

Bro can you see Cyborg in all his glory?

Man e go pain me if they remove him from all DC films permanently
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Progenix:

I think say na you dey shout since say Bats and Joker can't collaborate. grin grin
yea, am still trying to get behind that fact, just t0 n0tice the red skull similarity here. In a quest for the box, batman would have to sacrifice his ego to get that which he wishes for fr0m a man who hunted for that which he doesn't need only to end up in a harsher reality.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
You’ve waited for 3+ years, a month is not too much grin
I wasn't really anticipating it but this trailer has gotten me interested
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Wonder vision that is boring?

If DC made the exact thing as wonder vision, una go still come out to complain.

What exactly do you people want sef?
Look am not someone that lie bcus am a fan or bcus I just wanna bad mouth.

I watch the first episode of wandavision, and a little of 2nd fast forwarded the rest and I completely skipped the 3rd episode.

Wanda vision started making sense from ep4, and the recent episode was so nice I was upset the episode are so short.

U can't make a good movie and the general ppl will just hate on it for no reason.

Wonder woman was a bad movie, there are better ways they cud have done that movie, I can even imagine a better way in my head.

Leme tell u a big fault of that movie, the ending when wonder woman talk to everyone to let go of their wish, if we were to be realistic, that cannot happen, everyone one will not, a typical example was Cheetah outside, she would never. So what did the stone take from cheetah in return for her wish, max Lord renounce is wish will the stone come bck? What was his sacrifice? There was a very stupid scene when she WW use her laso rope to laso a rocket greenage and used it to fly, lol u self think am it's not possible with a kid it can't carry the weight, u see a person who drops line u and a dead man shares and next u kisses him, u were not even shocked, u make cup turn invisible once and next u can make a whole plane? U never tried to fly before got some few pointers abt aerodynamic and next u can fly. Abeg jare max load renouncing his wish to be the stone doesn't mean cheetah shud loose her own wish, no proper establishment of where the stone come from and exactly how it works.

Note wonder woman didn't write wonder woman 1, just directed but this she wrote and has control over it was a rubbish film

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Skseries:

I watch the first episode of wandavision, and a little of 2nd fast forwarded the rest and I completely skipped the 3rd episode.

Wanda vision started making sense from ep4, and the recent episode was so nice I was upset the episode are so short.

U can't make a good movie and the general ppl will just hate on it for no reason.

Wonder woman was a bad movie, there are better ways they cud have done that movie, I can even imagine a better way in my head.

Leme tell u a big fault of that movie, the ending when wonder woman talk to everyone to let go of their wish, if we were to be realistic, that cannot happen, everyone one will not, a typical example was Cheetah outside, she would never. So what did the stone take from cheetah in return for her wish, max Lord renounce is wish will the stone come bck? What was his sacrifice? There was a very stupid scene when she WW use her laso rope to laso a rocket greenage and used it to fly, lol u self think am it's not possible with a kid it can't carry the weight, u see a person who drops line u and a dead man shares and next u kisses him, u were not even shocked, u make cup turn invisible once and next u can make a whole plane? U never tried to fly before got some few pointers abt aerodynamic and next u can fly. Abeg jare max load renouncing his wish to be the stone doesn't mean cheetah shud loose her own wish, no proper establishment of where the stone come from and exactly how it works.

Note wonder woman didn't write wonder woman 1, just directed but this she wrote and has control over it was a rubbish film
I believe the major issue with wonder woman is that they tried to make a plot heavy movie like game of thrones, and like heavy plotted movie, it flopped.

They should have made it a mindless action, like James Bond, Mission Impossible, Fast and Furious, the thing about this movies they don't try too hard on plot, and that's because they know their strength and it's in the mindless brutal action.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Skseries:

Awww

If I had my way, I would use a Snyder type narration. The backstory of Maxwell Lord will be at the beginning because we didn't know his motivation until the end. Similarly, the backstory of the Stone will come first and should be linked with Themiscyra history. I don't like the fact that major plot points are converted to stories or narration, it doesn't help anyone. This was the same thing Joss Whedon did to Justice League by turning the backstory of the Motherboxes to mere narration. I believe Geoff Johns is behind all of these wacky screenplay.

The major weakness of WW84 is that there are no consequences for what happened at the end. We don't know what happened to Maxwell Lord or Cheetah. The third act was a cheap atttempt at story telling, even far worse than the third act of WW1. WB creative team are jokers, is this what they can produce after sending Snyder away?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2021
TonySpike:

If I had my way, I would use a Snyder type narration. The backstory of Maxwell Lord will be at the beginning because we didn't know his motivation until the end. Similarly, the backstory of the Stone will come first and should be linked with Themiscyra history. I don't like the fact that major plot points are converted to stories or narration, it doesn't help anyone. This was the same thing Joss Whedon did to Justice League by turning the backstory of the Motherboxes to mere narration. I believe Geoff Johns is behind all of these wacky screenplay.

The major weakness of WW84 is that there are no consequences for what happened at the end. We don't know what happened to Maxwell Lord or Cheetah. The third act was a cheap atttempt at story telling, even far worse than the third act of WW1. WB creative team are jokers, is this what they can produce after sending Snyder away?
You see in life there's a price for everything, but at the end of WW84 nothing happened.

1. Wonder Women could have paid the price of permanently losing her immortality.

2. Cheetah realise power isn't everything, but it's too late and will forever live in hiding as a monster.

3. Maxwell locked away, unable to grant any more wishes.

And a sequel could have been made, the God that created the dream stone would show up, a powerless Diana tries to stop him, and Cheetah, a monster looking for redemption joins the fight, Maxwell who' longs for his son is now made a puppet, who's only purpose is to grant others peoples wish, but never his own.

Or they could have just made it a mindless enjoyable action like Jumanji, with no plot.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
You see in life there's a price for everything, but at the end of WW84 nothing happened.

1. Wonder Women could have paid the price of permanently losing her immortality.

2. Cheetah realise power isn't everything, but it's too late and will forever live in hiding as a monster.

3. Maxwell locked away, unable to grant any more wishes.

And a sequel could have been made, the God that created the dream stone would show up, a powerless Diana tries to stop him, and Cheetah, a monster looking for redemption joins the fight, Maxwell who' longs for his son is now made a puppet, who's only purpose is to grant others peoples wish, but never his own.

Or they could have just made it a mindless enjoyable action like Jumanji, with no plot.

I'm sorry but this is trash... thainkz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Skseries:

Why am I not surprised?

How does a show that you fast-forwarded the 2nd episode and skipped the 3rd begin to make sense to you in the 4th? Simply goes to show you have no business with plot at all.

Oh, you can. You absolutely can

Leme tell u a big fault of that movie, the ending when wonder woman talk to everyone to let go of their wish, if we were to be realistic, that cannot happen, everyone one will not, a typical example was Cheetah outside, she would never. So what did the stone take from cheetah in return for her wish, max Lord renounce is wish will the stone come bck? What was his sacrifice?
It's funny how y'all won't question half of the unrealistic stuff that happens in superhero movies but draw the line at a heartfelt speech. Diana put her heart into that speech and most of the people who'd wished were regretting their wishes already. So, I don't get why you're talking as if single people in real life have not talked down raging mobs before.
Cheetah never gave up her wish, at least we don't see her do so. And the stone took her humanity in exchange for the power she wished for, which you would have noticed if you were perceptive. And her transformation to a beast was facilitated by Max Lord when he bestowed attributes taken from people who had made wishes on her.

Yes, as Max Lord has renounced his wish of being the Dreamstone, the stone will materialize again. The stone took his life force, his health, his very being from him, which you would have noticed again if you were paying attention. Are you sure you watched this movie?

There was a very stupid scene when she WW use her laso rope to laso a rocket greenage and used it to fly, lol u self think am it's not possible with a kid it can't carry the weight,
So we're talking about physics that's completely theoretical? Alright then, what's the average velocity of launched missile? Let's start from there.

u see a person who drops line u and a dead man shares and next u kisses him, u were not even shocked,
Wasn't shocked? You read the plot on Wikipedia or somewhere, didn't you? Cos that's the only thing that makes sense at this point.

u make cup turn invisible once and next u can make a whole plane?
It's simple mechanics, really. Amplify what you did with the cup on a much larger scale.

U never tried to fly before got some few pointers abt aerodynamic and next u can fly.
Thor just got Stormbreaker and instantly started summoning the Bifrost without any tutorial. Diana's been swinging through the air since she was a kid. Don't get why her learning to air glide after some key pointers should be such a surprise. Especially seeing as she's the daughter of Zeus and the sky is his domain.
Abeg jare max load renouncing his wish to be the stone doesn't mean cheetah shud loose her own wish, no proper establishment of where the stone come from and exactly how it works.
What Cheetah lost upon Max Lord renouncing his wish was the beast form he bestowed upon her. As far as we know, Cheetah hasn't renounced her wish which means she still posseses the strength the stone gave her.
The stone's origins were explored when they went to meet Babajide but you probably skipped that scene. See screenshot below.
The Dreamstone basically grants your wish in a twisted and mischievous way, while taking something that is of great value to you.

Your opinion is invalid seeing as it seems like you didn't even watch the movie or pay attention to it. So you can join the long list of bandwagon members who're hating on WW84 because it's the trend.
Or, at least, just use the "it doesn't have much action" reason. That's a more valid reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
TonySpike:

If I had my way, I would use a Snyder type narration. The backstory of Maxwell Lord will be at the beginning because we didn't know his motivation until the end.
People not even realizing how WW84's opening sequence plays into some parts of the movie debunks this. If Lord's backstory had played out in the beginning, most people would have forgotten it's link to the plot by the climax. It's timing was appropriate.

Similarly, the backstory of the Stone will come first and should be linked with Themiscyra history. I don't like the fact that major plot points are converted to stories or narration, it doesn't help anyone. This was the same thing Joss Whedon did to Justice League by turning the backstory of the Motherboxes to mere narration. I believe Geoff Johns is behind all of these wacky screenplay.
The stone, obviously has another role to play in the bigger picture, which is why it would be poor storytelling to divulge all information about it now. It's link to Dolos is enough for now.

Max Lord is definitely in prison, or did you folks really need that big arrest scene? Cheetah still posseses the gift of her wish, at the price of her humanity. Which other consequences were you folks looking forward to? Let me better understand your perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
How much was the budget for this movie gan?
Which kind CGI be this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, if na like this Stark or War Machine armour dey; una go watch? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

lol, u harsh. I d0n't get the love for mindless acti0n. MOS tried it, they c0mplain. These days i d0n't even like t0o much acti0n in films that should have substance.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
the people on this thread no go kill me with laugh grin grin grin

if you have an opinion about something, say it in a constructive way. dont say it in a way that''ll make others feel as though your opinion is the ultimate.

similarly, if you don't agree with someone's opinion don't bash them, as though they're not free to like whatever they want.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

You believe people paying a price for doing evil is trash?

I just went through your profile and I've seen the kind of things you're into, imagine someone who watches Wrestling thinks he has an opinion, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys:

lol, u harsh. I d0n't get the love for mindless acti0n. MOS tried it, they c0mplain. These days i d0n't even like t0o much acti0n in films that should have substance.
Mindless action means the movie is not taking it self too seriously, while at the same time entertaining, this is why wrestling survive so long, it's just mindless action, you can tune in to wrestling and won't care who is who, but still get entertained.

other mindless entertainment with no plot are:
1. Boxing
2. Football
3. MMA

and so on.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
See my man Cyborg in the background

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Mindless action means the movie is not taking it self too seriously, while at the same time entertaining, this is why wrestling survive so long, it's just mindless action, you can tune in to wrestling and won't care who is who, but still get entertained.

other mindless entertainment with no plot are:
1. Boxing
2. Football
3. MMA

and so on.
i d0n't even understand u.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:

I just went through your profile and I've seen the kind of things you're into, imagine someone who watches Wrestling thinks he has an opinion, cheesy
n0t really. Just that your idea of how to go about it was wack.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
webhead:
the people on this thread no go kill me with laugh grin grin grin

if you have an opinion about something, say it in a constructive way. dont say it in a way that''ll make others feel as though your opinion is the ultimate.

similarly, if you don't agree with someone's opinion don't bash them, as though they're not free to like whatever they want.
You wouldn't recognize a constructive statement if it danced in front of you naked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=99087031] Why am I not surprised?

It's funny how y'all won't question half of the unrealistic stuff that happens in superhero movies but draw the line at a heartfelt speech. Diana put her heart into that speech and most of the people who'd wished were regretting their wishes already. So, I don't get why you're talking as if single people in real life have not talked down raging mobs before.

Which one be heartfelt speech shocked

What kind of heartfelt speech would make you give up your wish to become a milonaire. I'm talking to you... Yes you!
What kind of heartfelt speech will make a terrorist give up his wish for nuclear weapons
You can't simply talk people out of giving up their hopes and dreams. It might work on some people, like the guy that wished for someone to die... Of course he would regret his wish.
But how does the lady that asked to be a millionaire regret her wish. How do you regret having a million dollars in your account... How

Cheetah never gave up her wish, at least we don't see her do so. And the stone took her humanity in exchange for the power she wished for, which you would have noticed if you were perceptive. And her transformation to a beast was facilitated by Max Lord when he bestowed attributes taken from people who had made wishes on her.

You have missed the biggest plot hole here. Cheetah asked to be like Wonder Woman and she got all of Wonder Woman's power. But in the end she was knocked out by electric shock while Wonder Woman survived it. If she has the same powers as Wonder Woman why did the electric affect her... Only her

Yes, as Max Lord has renounced his wish of being the Dreamstone, the stone will materialize again. The stone took his life force, his health, his very being from him, which you would have noticed again if you were paying attention. Are you sure you watched this movie?

At this point we cannot tell if the dreanstone will materialize again. You should know that the writers did not make any clear cut rules as to how the stone works.
Some wishes materialize out of thin air and some don't. In the third act everybody's wishes was coming to pass immediately except the Max's son's wish to be with his father immediately. The boy wished to be with his father instantly, he didn't say tomorrow or the next few hours. He wanted his wish to come true instantly and nothing happened.
Do you know that the boy's wish is the only wish in the entire movie that didn't materialize out of thin air

Aladin's magic lamp had clear cut rules that were so consistent, there was no room for confusion at all.
The genie could grant any wish immediately but he cannot kill or make people fall in love. Simple.
Those rules were steady in the cartoons and the movies. No plot holes about it. No misyarn, no confusion, no need to shalaye.
Clear cut rules that stay solid like concrete.

But with dreanstone, a giant wall can materialize from thin air but a boy can't see his father until a few hours later.

So we're talking about physics that's completely theoretical? Alright then, what's the average velocity of launched missile? Let's start from there.

What about Steve Trevor flying a modern plane, a freaking jet. Where did he learn that. I'm sure that war planes of 1914 are very different from Jets.The controls and buttons in the jet should confuse him well well.
It's like knowing how to use a smartphone immediately because you used a telephone before.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ManofSteel1: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-Bja2Gy04&feature=emb_logo

Check out the latest official trailer. Released February 14, 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:

you think you did something here but you only making a fool of yourself bruh..peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why am I not surprised?

How does a show that you fast-forwarded the 2nd episode and skipped the 3rd begin to make sense to you in the 4th? Simply goes to show you have no business with plot at all.

Wasn't shocked? You read the plot on Wikipedia or somewhere, didn't you? Cos that's the only thing that makes sense at this point.

It's simple mechanics, really. Amplify what you did with the cup on a much larger scale.

Thor just got Stormbreaker and instantly started summoning the Bifrost without any tutorial. Diana's been swinging through the air since she was a kid. Don't get why her learning to air glide after some key pointers should be such a surprise. Especially seeing as she's the daughter of Zeus and the sky is his domain.
What Cheetah lost upon Max Lord renouncing his wish was the beast form he bestowed upon her. As far as we know, Cheetah hasn't renounced her wish which means she still posseses the strength the stone gave her.
The stone's origins were explored when they went to meet Babajide but you probably skipped that scene. See screenshot below.
The Dreamstone basically grants your wish in a twisted and mischievous way, while taking something that is of great value to you.

Your opinion is invalid seeing as it seems like you didn't even watch the movie or pay attention to it. So you can join the long list of bandwagon members who're hating on WW84 because it's the trend.
Or, at least, just use the "it doesn't have much action" reason. That's a more valid reason.
oga do u know ur problem? u get blinded by ur fanboyism or whatever u will call it, as much as u dont want to believe it, i watched the movie with attention that said.

in response to wanda- vision comment, if u had watched it maybe u will have realized ep 1 to 3 didn't really have anything much to do with the plot, the plot started shaping up from ep 4, u can ask anyone watching watching.

engaging u in argument is just wasting my time, cus u are already seating on defense already, just bcus u are a fan doesnt mean everything they throw down ur throat u accept and even go ahead and defend, the same ppl who watched WW1 and said wow this is a great movie are the same ppl now saying WW2 isnt, u think they just wanna hate? i dont get whats u ppl problem with thinking if he complains abt DC movies he is a marvel fan and vice-versa, am a DC fan have watched countless DC cartoon, reason am even more critical abt DC,

you talk about thor, storm breaker gives him the power to control the byfrost isnt it? it was established in the comics even in the movie, the moment thanos picked up storm breaker i complained how come he cud then i remember only reason ppl can pickup the mjonir is bcus of the spell on it, and it was said anyone who was worthy enough to lift it has the power of thor that explained CA using the lightning.

till today i keep saying how did thanos army appear when the quantum machine was destroyed as thanos came in.

have complained abt how i hate snyder films but still said he made the best batman.

everyone who criticize isnt just hating. just bcus u blindly enjoyed it doesn't mean everyone must, general consensus was that the movies was weak compared to the first, so if 5ppl are saying something and u are saying urs looking for means to justify urs then baba u are on ur own o.

the movie was just full of lazy writing.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys:

Bruh, that was me trying my possible best not to be harsh on someone else's "opinion" tbh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
See my man Cyborg in the background

Sighted him in the first watch cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Bruh, that was me trying my possible best not to be harsh on someone else's "opinion" tbh
lol, i kn0w. Just being sarcastic.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Skseries:
oga do u know ur problem? u get blinded by ur fanboyism or whatever u will call it, as much as u dont want to believe it, i watched the movie with attention that said.

in response to wanda- vision comment, if u had watched it maybe u will have realized ep 1 to 3 didn't really have anything much to do with the plot, the plot started shaping up from ep 4, u can ask anyone watching watching.

engaging u in argument is just wasting my time, cus u are already seating on defense already, just bcus u are a fan doesnt mean everything they throw down ur throat u accept and even go ahead and defend, the same ppl who watched WW1 and said wow this is a great movie are the same ppl now saying WW2 isnt, u think they just wanna hate? i dont get whats u ppl problem with thinking if he complains abt DC movies he is a marvel fan and vice-versa, am a DC fan have watched countless DC cartoon, reason am even more critical abt DC,

you talk about thor, storm breaker gives him the power to control the byfrost isnt it? it was established in the comics even in the movie, the moment thanos picked up storm breaker i complained how come he cud then i remember only reason ppl can pickup the mjonir is bcus of the spell on it, and it was said anyone who was worthy enough to lift it has the power of thor that explained CA using the lightning.

till today i keep saying how did thanos army appear when the quantum machine was destroyed as thanos came in.

have complained abt how i hate snyder films but still said he made the best batman.

everyone who criticize isnt just hating. just bcus u blindly enjoyed it doesn't mean everyone must, general consensus was that the movies was weak compared to the first, so if 5ppl are saying something and u are saying urs looking for means to justify urs then baba u are on ur own o.

the movie was just full of lazy writing.

Kaycee7 is not even a DC fanboy grin grin make Una rest abeg...

I've noticed that anytime someone defends something that you bash you end up accusing the person of fanboyism...thats lazy writing bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys:

lol, i kn0w. Just being sarcastic.

If wonder woman was filled with the mindless action they are asking for they would have still come here to bash it...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why am I not surprised?

Your opinion is invalid s[b]eeing as it seems like you didn't even watch the movie or pay attention to it[/b].

Look at you at the bolded, what 1,2,3 ppl are saying same thing then there is an element of truth to what they are saying, and if majority of ppl are saying something and just one person is insisting on his own, wetin them dey call that person?

So you can join the long list of bandwagon members who're hating on WW84 because it's the trend.

the same bandwagon that said WW1 was an amazing movie right?

Or, at least, just use the "it doesn't have much action" reason. That's a more valid reason. some of the best movies have watched didnt have action so whats ur point?

lol so diana explained the origin of the stone which was the premise of the whole movie in 4 sentences or so? my guy i hail u ooooo.

director dey kill character my guy dey make excuses, dont worry we will see the real wonder woman in justice league.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlackManta:

Which one be heartfelt speech shocked

What kind of heartfelt speech would make you give up your wish to become a milonaire. I'm talking to you... Yes you!
What kind of heartfelt speech will make a terrorist give up his wish for nuclear weapons
You can't simply talk people out of giving up their hopes and dreams. It might work on some people, like the guy that wished for someone to die... Of course he would regret his wish.
But how does the lady that asked to be a millionaire regret her wish. How do you regret having a million dollars in your account... How
Apart from the fact that it takes something that will be extremely difficult for you to give up, it grants your wish in a twisted manner.
- Brought Steve back in a different body
- Walled off Egypt for the King, leading to Civil unrest
- Gave the president nuclear weapons that almost led to world war 3
- Gave the man that wished for a farm cows in Central Park
You rarely get what you actually want and lose more than you can afford to give in return. It might grant you your wish to be a millionaire in cash that you would find difficult to carry, people would be packing your money with you and take away something you treasure greatly. Is giving up your wish still sounding so difficult now?

You have missed the biggest plot hole here. Cheetah asked to be like Wonder Woman and she got all of Wonder Woman's power. But in the end she was knocked out by electric shock while Wonder Woman survived it. If she has the same powers as Wonder Woman why did the electric affect her... Only her
It made her like Diana. It did not make her Diana. If you think she got all of Diana's power, then you don't even know what Diana is capable of.

At this point we cannot tell if the dreanstone will materialize again. You should know that the writers did not make any clear cut rules as to how the stone works.
Some wishes materialize out of thin air and some don't. In the third act everybody's wishes was coming to pass immediately except the Max's son's wish to be with his father immediately. The boy wished to be with his father instantly, he didn't say tomorrow or the next few hours. He wanted his wish to come true instantly and nothing happened.
Do you know that the boy's wish is the only wish in the entire movie that didn't materialize out of thin air
Seriously, I know y'all hate the movie but you could have, at least, paid attention before criticizing it.
- The Dreamstone grants one wish per person
- It takes something valuable from you in return
- Without a clear-worded statement, how it grants your wish is up to its discretion.
- Should you renounce your wish, it reverses said wish and returns the price it took.
If I'm missing anything, please point out.
Now, about Alistair, refer down for a screenshot of Alistair using his wish. His wish to be taken to his father couldn't be granted cos he had already used his wish.

What about Steve Trevor flying a modern plane, a freaking jet. Where did he learn that. I'm sure that war planes of 1914 are very different from Jets.The controls and buttons in the jet should confuse him well well.
It's like knowing how to use a smartphone immediately because you used a telephone before.
Steve performed a basic pilot skill. He took off, he maintained course and he landed. And he walked us through his takeoff, for good measure. I don't know why y'all are making it sound like she shot flares, missiles and performed evasive manouevres.The average car today isn't that different in basic structure and function from the ones built a century ago. So where are y'all getting this idea that a 1984 plane would be drastically different from a 1918 plane in basic flight structure and functions?
On your telephone analogy, do a telephone and a smartphone bear any structural similarities?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.