Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1249558 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheHulk616:
this is the biggest nonsense I have read in 2021. I am not surprised it is coming from a DC fan.
1. A 1914 plane is 75% different from a jet. Why do you think pilot go through training just to fly another plane brand. Remember Ethiopia plane crash, just because the pilots does not understand the controls.
They undergo training to become proficient and certified on that model, not because they're completely clueless on how to operate.
The Ethiopian Airways crash of 2019 (which I assume is what you're talking about) was caused by design flaws on the Boeing 737 Max and not by any fault of the pilots.

2. The jet was packed in a museum, you don't put fuel in a packed jet in a freaking museum.
You know the jet is not an artifact, right? It was a vehicle in use. I mean, they literally passed the hangar on their way there.
3. A smartphone is completely different from first generation telephone in structure. Smartphone uses digital signals, old telephone uses analog signal. Smartphones are wireless, smaller, faster, more reliable than old telephones.
4. How can Steve fly a jet from USA to Egypt? USA to Egypt is a 13 hours flight that requires more than 30,000 litres of fuel. An f16 jet has a fuel capacity of 3000 litres.

5. Anybody supporting wonder woman 1984 nonsense is a
This, I'll concede, was conveniently for plot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Cos you chose to deactivate all of them for some reason...
I had only twitter account. I never had account for Instagram and Snapchat because I don't have money for data for those platforms
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
They undergo training to become proficient and certified on that model, not because they're completely clueless on how to operate.
The Ethiopian Airways crash of 2019 (which I assume is what you're talking about) was caused by design flaws on the Boeing 737 Max and not by any fault of the pilots.

You know the jet is not an artifact, right? It was a vehicle in use. I mean, they literally passed the hangar on their way there.
This, I'll concede, was conveniently for plot.
1. being proficient on something comes with years of experience on that model. Steve had zero experience with those jets.
2. It was also reported some pilot had problems with the controls.
3. You don't leave fuel in a jet in a museum. You can move a car without fuel, you can move a jet with fuel.
4. angry it shouldn't be acceptable. It was too stupid.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
DeNoble001:
grin
Guy, you are wicked sombori.

Another CRAP is on the way as per usual DCEU mechanics.

Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheHulk616:
this is the biggest nonsense I have read in 2021. I am not surprised it is coming from a DC fan.
1. A 1914 plane is 75% different from a jet. Why do you think pilot go through training just to fly another plane brand. Remember Ethiopia plane crash, just because the pilots does not understand the controls.
2. The jet was packed in a museum, you don't put fuel in a packed jet in a freaking museum.
3. A smartphone is completely different from first generation telephone in structure. Smartphone uses digital signals, old telephone uses analog signal. Smartphones are wireless, smaller, faster, more reliable than old telephones.
4. How can Steve fly a jet from USA to Egypt? USA to Egypt is a 13 hours flight that requires more than 30,000 litres of fuel. An f16 jet has a fuel capacity of 3000 litres.

For the first time in ages, I endorse your post as a "Hail Snydra Fan". How did jet evade all international radars along its flight path to Egypt?The strangest part of it was when Diana made the jet invisible. Geoff Johns must really be high to write that plotline. And that guy was trying to place himself above Snyder

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheHulk616:
1. being proficient on something comes with years of experience on that model. Steve had zero experience with those jets.
Steve didn't need to be proficient. He simply needed to be capable.
2. It was also reported some pilot had problems with the controls.
What part of design flaws was lost on you?
3. You don't leave fuel in a jet in a museum. You can move a car without fuel, you can move a jet with fuel.
You do, when you're using it for transport purposes.
4. angry it shouldn't be acceptable. It was too stupid.
I agree. They should have shown all the stops they made for fuel. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

You follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat bro...no dey whine yourself
pu7pl3:

young man please Let's not attract curses to eachother....

Bros you dey vex?? grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:

Chai....see as boss dey make these whiny bit©h£$ cry from painment. grin grin

They looking way more stupid with deadass clueless emotional points. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why am I not surprised?

How does a show that you fast-forwarded the 2nd episode and skipped the 3rd begin to make sense to you in the 4th? Simply goes to show you have no business with plot at all.

Oh, you can. You absolutely can

It's funny how y'all won't question half of the unrealistic stuff that happens in superhero movies but draw the line at a heartfelt speech. Diana put her heart into that speech and most of the people who'd wished were regretting their wishes already. So, I don't get why you're talking as if single people in real life have not talked down raging mobs before.
Cheetah never gave up her wish, at least we don't see her do so. And the stone took her humanity in exchange for the power she wished for, which you would have noticed if you were perceptive. And her transformation to a beast was facilitated by Max Lord when he bestowed attributes taken from people who had made wishes on her.

Yes, as Max Lord has renounced his wish of being the Dreamstone, the stone will materialize again. The stone took his life force, his health, his very being from him, which you would have noticed again if you were paying attention. Are you sure you watched this movie?

So we're talking about physics that's completely theoretical? Alright then, what's the average velocity of launched missile? Let's start from there.

Wasn't shocked? You read the plot on Wikipedia or somewhere, didn't you? Cos that's the only thing that makes sense at this point.

It's simple mechanics, really. Amplify what you did with the cup on a much larger scale.

Thor just got Stormbreaker and instantly started summoning the Bifrost without any tutorial. Diana's been swinging through the air since she was a kid. Don't get why her learning to air glide after some key pointers should be such a surprise. Especially seeing as she's the daughter of Zeus and the sky is his domain.
What Cheetah lost upon Max Lord renouncing his wish was the beast form he bestowed upon her. As far as we know, Cheetah hasn't renounced her wish which means she still posseses the strength the stone gave her.
The stone's origins were explored when they went to meet Babajide but you probably skipped that scene. See screenshot below.
The Dreamstone basically grants your wish in a twisted and mischievous way, while taking something that is of great value to you.

Your opinion is invalid seeing as it seems like you didn't even watch the movie or pay attention to it. So you can join the long list of bandwagon members who're hating on WW84 because it's the trend.
Or, at least, just use the "it doesn't have much action" reason. That's a more valid reason.

Chai, Boss you really finish work for this explanation for these MFs. You actually dumb down the Lingua so even a kid would understand.

I'm beginning to wonder if these peeps really watched this movie or they were just there for the action cos this shît is becoming comical. See stupid rebuttals this guy dey give. Question wey you no suppose ask if you truly open eyes and brain watch am.

Kai, you really SHALAYE. and these peeps will still cry with one silly irrelevant point or another.

It's clear this guy no even understand wetin him watch. Imagine one funny dude the other day was annoyed Diana wasn't affected by the serious electricity in the pool of water. Like really. Others crying about her gliding or extrapolation of previous test on the plane. It's like they don't want to apply their brains when watching this movie and just want to bit¢h cry. Most of the things he was crying about sef, film calmed down and explained it. It doesn't even require much thinking or theories.

With all these dodgy pet peeves for hating the movie k just believe now most want to belong to the bandwagon mentality. Follow the hype and trend.

Same happened to MOS. Now folks are calling it a masterpiece. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
So I downloaded Justice League 2017 to rewatch. At the starting, it showed that Parademons have already been on earth before Stepphenwolf arrived. From where did they come from? The human motherbox in StarLabs?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
You wouldn't recognize a constructive statement if it danced in front of you naked.

grin grin

The guy just funny. grin

Him dey try to play both sides. As if him no get vested interest.

Buh we ain't blind. grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
If my junior bro who is a fan of Wonder woman watched WW98 and said it's trash my brother, its 100% trash

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
DeNoble001:
If my junior bro who is a fan of Wonder woman watched WW98 and said it's trash my brother, its 100% trash
any thinking person both low and high should know wonder woman 1984 was pure trash. angry

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
DC fans are low level thinkers. I cant believe someone will defend that nonsense wonder woman 1984. How can someone wearing a golden armour, a good conductor of electricity not get electrocuted?
How can only cheetah not denounce her wish out of billions of people? It is mathematically impossible.
How can someone who does not understand English understand what max lord was saying?

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
DeNoble001:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
1. What makes a pilot capable? It is experience and knowledge about the plane. And steve had none. If you go and youtube, search for where world war 2 veterans try to pilot a fighter jet, they can't, because it is different from what they piloted.
2. It was not only design flaws that caused the crash.
3. It is a retired jet packed in the museum!!!!!
4. That's why the whole movie was trash and logicless

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
PERFECTION!!! angry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:24am On Feb 16, 2021
TheHulk616:

1. What makes a pilot capable? It is experience and knowledge about the plane. And steve had none. If you go and youtube, search for where world war 2 veterans try to pilot a fighter jet, they can't, because it is different from what they piloted.
2. It was not only design flaws that caused the crash
3. It is a retired jet packed in the museum!!!!!
4. That's why the whole movie was trash and logicless
Follow up on your news, bro. Final investigations cleared the pilots of any fault in the crash and chalked up all responsibility on the manufacturer.
You're basically slandering the legacy of these pilots at this points, just to win a movie argument. That's not cool.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Progenix:

grin grin

The guy just funny. grin

Buh we ain't blind. grin
E say make we use constructive statement after I don carry my time break down points for person. Which other statement he want make we construct? grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2021
TheHulk616:
I had only twitter account. I never had account for Instagram and Snapchat because I don't have money for data for those platforms

Atleast you've admitted to being on twitter...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Progenix:

Bros you dey vex?? grin grin grin

Just small grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
So I downloaded Justice League 2017 to rewatch. At the starting, it showed that Parademons have already been on earth before Stepphenwolf arrived. From where did they come from? The human motherbox in StarLabs?

From Joss whedons Malicious A-hole

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2021
pu7pl3:

From Joss whedons Malicious A-hole
You no well at all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2021
Spiky mf looks scary

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2021
TheHulk616:

gbam! (except no 5)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Spiky mf looks scary
seems like Darksied won't still be the main villain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Progenix:

grin grin
The guy just funny. grin
Buh we ain't blind. grin
which one be "him dey try to play both sides"
do you think every one will be a fanboy?
hate one and love the other.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2021
webhead:
seems like Darksied won't still be the main villain.
From the onset, he was not intended to be
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Kaycee7:
I find this really funny, you keep defending DC instead of telling them the truth, that's why Marvel will always be ahead.

@ bolded, It will take 1,000 stops to fly an F-111 Aardvark from America to Egypt, do you feel stupid yet.

Modified
I meant to say 10 stops not 1000, Progenix is about to cash in on this typo.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Progenix:

Chai, Boss you really finish work for this explanation for these MFs. You actually dumb down the Lingua so even a kid would understand.

I'm beginning to wonder if these peeps really watched this movie or they were just there for the action cos this shît is becoming comical. See stupid rebuttals this guy dey give. Question wey you no suppose ask if you truly open eyes and brain watch am.

Kai, you really SHALAYE. and these peeps will still cry with one silly irrelevant point or another.

It's clear this guy no even understand wetin him watch. Imagine one funny dude the other day was annoyed Diana wasn't affected by the serious electricity in the pool of water. Like really. Others crying about her gliding or extrapolation of previous test on the plane. It's like they don't want to apply their brains when watching this movie and just want to bit¢h cry. Most of the things he was crying about sef, film calmed down and explained it. It doesn't even require much thinking or theories.

With all these dodgy pet peeves for hating the movie k just believe now most want to belong to the bandwagon mentality. Follow the hype and trend.

Same happened to MOS. Now folks are calling it a masterpiece. cheesy
MOS is not really a master piece, but compare to what DC been dishing out, in a few years Birds of Prey will be God sent.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
webhead:
which one be "him dey try to play both sides"

do you think every one will be a fanboy?

hate one and love the other.

LMFAO..... That's what you peeps love to tag anyone who's a DC staunch supporter. Why you complaining when you get same treatment?

And who told you Kaycee7 is a DC fanboy?? And in case you don't know man, there are many of us who still love/like the MCU even after being a DC fan.

So you peeps antics is pitiful and laughable at best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.