Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,246 members, 7,846,156 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1249561 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Kaycee7 is not even a DC fanboy grin grin make Una rest abeg...

I've noticed that anytime someone defends something that you bash you end up accusing the person of fanboyism...thats lazy writing bro
bcus he so defensive abt the movie, someone just aired his view that he didnt like the movie he said the guy shud keep quiet that he didnt understand it, or worse he says they didnt watch it, if i didnt watch it why will i complain abt it? if i say i didnt like it its my opinion, u cant force me to like what i dont like.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Skseries:
bcus he so defensive abt the movie, someone just aired his view that he didnt like the movie he said the guy shud keep quiet that he didnt understand it, or worse he says they didnt watch it, if i didnt watch it why will i complain abt it? if i say i didnt like it its my opinion, u cant force me to like what i dont like.

He isn't forcing anybody to like the movie he is just letting yall know that the points you guys are making about the flaws of movie are not factual and that it's either you didn't pay attention while watching or that you just ant to join the hate bandwagon

That's all he is saying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Apart from the fact that it takes something that will be extremely difficult for you to give up, it grants your wish in a twisted manner.
- Brought Steve back in a different body
- Walled off Egypt for the King, leading to Civil unrest
- Gave the president nuclear weapons that almost led to world war 3
- Gave the man that wished for a farm cows in Central Park
You rarely get what you actually want and lose more than you can afford to give in return. It might grant you your wish to be a millionaire in cash that you would find difficult to carry, people would be packing your money with you and take away something you treasure greatly. Is giving up your wish still sounding so difficult now?

It made her like Diana. It did not make her Diana. If you think she got all of Diana's power, then you don't even know what Diana is capable of.

Seriously, I know y'all hate the movie but you could have, at least, paid attention before criticizing it.
- The Dreamstone grants one wish per person
- It takes something valuable from you in return
- Without a clear-worded statement, how it grants your wish is up to its discretion.
- Should you renounce your wish, it reverses said wish and returns the price it took.
If I'm missing anything, please point out.
Now, about Alistair, refer down for a screenshot of Alistair using his wish. His wish to be taken to his father couldn't be granted cos he had already used his wish.

Steve performed a basic pilot skill. He took off, he maintained course and he landed. And he walked us through his takeoff, for good measure. I don't know why y'all are making it sound like she shot flares, missiles and performed evasive manouevres.The average car today isn't that different in basic structure and function from the ones built a century ago. So where are y'all getting this idea that a 1984 plane would be drastically different from a 1918 plane in basic flight structure and functions?
On your telephone analogy, do a telephone and a smartphone bear any structural similarities?

This Alistair just made me remember Aleister Black...been wasted soofar cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

He isn't forcing anybody to like the movie he is just letting yall know that the points you guys are making about the flaws of movie are not factual and that it's either you didn't pay attention while watching or that you just ant to join the hate bandwagon

That's all he is saying
okay oo, am not joining a bandwagon same me that said WW1 was a fantastic movie aside the last fight is now saying WW84 as far am concern was crap.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Kaycee7 is not even a DC fanboy grin grin make Una rest abeg...

I've noticed that anytime someone defends something that you bash you end up accusing the person of fanboyism...thats lazy writing bro
It's the same dance everytime.
"tHe wRitiNg iS sO bAd, yen yen yen"
Oya, let's hear your points. Next thing, I'm breaking down and explaining movie wey person talk say him watch.

We never finish with WW84, e be like say I gat break down WandaVision too. Abeg, make I go watch Vengeance Day.
[img]https://media1./images/c3c5f9e70a20db2704db35eb3ad3fc56/tenor.gif?itemid=19800674[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

This Alistair just made me remember Aleister Black...been wasted soofar cry
He should just come back to NXT
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Oya, let's hear your points. Next thing, I'm breaking down and explaining movie wey person talk say him watch.

We never finish with WW84, e be like say I gat break down WandaVision too. Abeg, make I go watch Vengeance Day.
[img]https://media1./images/c3c5f9e70a20db2704db35eb3ad3fc56/tenor.gif?itemid=19800674[/img]

your boys MSK did the thing cheesy

But wandavision is still trash grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
He should just come back to NXT

Last year he wanted to go back just like Finn but Vince said NO
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Sighted him in the first watch cheesy
Ngl, I saw him at my 5th watch
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Ngl, I saw him at my 5th watch

Na Cyborg and Darkseid I carry for mind when I clicked that trailer so I was watching with keen eyes grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

your boys MSK did the thing cheesy
cheesy

But wandavision is still trash grin grin
undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys:

i d0n't even understand u.
What I'm saying is mindless action can still be entertaining, just like Wrestling, get it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys:

lol, u harsh. I d0n't get the love for mindless acti0n. MOS tried it, they c0mplain. These days i d0n't even like t0o much acti0n in films that should have substance.
MOS still remains one of DC top movies, [s] birds of prey, suicide squad, Justices League [/s] MOS was a very coordinated movie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:

cheesy

undecided

Should we argue?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

you think you did something here but you only making a fool of yourself bruh..peace
I smell painment cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys:

n0t really. Just that your idea of how to go about it was wack.
are you pu7pl3 boyfriend, you seem more concerned about defending her than make an actual point.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
I smell painment cheesy

Then your nose is faulty bruh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:

People like you is the reason DC keep dishing out substandard movie.

Answer this, if you have to try so hard to prove movie is good, don't you think the movie itself failed?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Then your nose is faulty bruh

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
New static shock look, I am beginning to see potential is this character

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
So pu7pl3 is a girl?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys please remove all those guys and girls coming from that movie thread, they are bringing the mods into the thread.
I just came back from a ban, after replying someone from the movie thread.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
DeNoble001:
How much was the budget for this movie gan?
Which kind CGI be this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, if na like this Stark or War Machine armour dey; una go watch? shocked grin
I had to watch that trash trailer to confirm this.
After all the hype, cry and money, this is the trash they made. angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheHulk616:
So pu7pl3 is a girl?

young man please Let's not attract curses to eachother....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaycee7:

Steve performed a basic pilot skill. He took off, he maintained course and he landed. And he walked us through his takeoff, for good measure. I don't know why y'all are making it sound like she shot flares, missiles and performed evasive manouevres.The average car today isn't that different in basic structure and function from the ones built a century ago. So where are y'all getting this idea that a 1984 plane would be drastically different from a 1918 plane in basic flight structure and functions?
On your telephone analogy, do a telephone and a smartphone bear any structural similarities?
this is the biggest nonsense I have read in 2021. I am not surprised it is coming from a DC fan.
1. A 1914 plane is 75% different from a jet. Why do you think pilot go through training just to fly another plane brand. Remember Ethiopia plane crash, just because the pilots does not understand the controls.
2. The jet was packed in a museum, you don't put fuel in a packed jet in a freaking museum.
3. A smartphone is completely different from first generation telephone in structure. Smartphone uses digital signals, old telephone uses analog signal. Smartphones are wireless, smaller, faster, more reliable than old telephones.
4. How can Steve fly a jet from USA to Egypt? USA to Egypt is a 13 hours flight that requires more than 30,000 litres of fuel. An f16 jet has a fuel capacity of 3000 litres.

5. Anybody supporting wonder woman 1984 nonsense is a

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Are you a girl?

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Minemrys please help they are trying to ban me again. I just saw the guy again. iOS is in his name.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheHulk616:
Are you a girl?

You follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat bro...no dey whine yourself
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

You follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat bro...no dey whine yourself
I don't follow you on twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. I cant follow you because I don't have account in those platforms.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheHulk616:
I don't follow you on twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. I cant follow you because I don't have account in those platforms.

Cos you chose to deactivate all of them for some reason...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.