Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1295868 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

You're even pretending that I disregarded what he had to say on the first place. If you remember the first time this issue came up, I was indifferent. I didn't wanna pick sides except the fact that Whedon is a he goat.

It's fisher's continued cry and help in twitter that made him an irritant. He had a just cause but no be everybody dey tolerate that him funny behaviour.

Why did he try to rope Hamada in. Now him dey use style dey beg make them include am back in the DCEU after he successfully alienated himself. Now everybody getting projects and now he's the one looking stupid.
Batfleck is back. Gal is getting her own later on. Flash is getting his. Momoa is also. Na Cavill I dey pray make him own be like dat too.

But this guy no one get sense. Wetin dey pain me pass, everybody loved his portrayal. He didn't have issues like some with Cavill's type of Supes; Batfleck overly violent Batsy, or Ezra Miller's portrayal, Jared Leto's Joker, Momoa's hair or portrayal.

He was as loved as Gal's Wonder Woman, but this guy village people had to make him fvvk himself over.

I hope you never get to be in his shoes man, cos that's the only way you can truly understand what it's like...poor advice and execution on his part doesn't eliminate the fact that he was wronged and done an injustice and it doesn't give you that doesn't know shiit about how these things feel the right to judge and shush him
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You should be reading replies as I never said that his complaints weren't valid.

Ray ended his own acting career cos no studio is clean or will give the accountability that he wants.

At least, Zack and hopefully Nolan will give him a job

You're saying his complaints were valid but you're stil saying he is stupid and he killed himself

I'm saying his complaints were valid, he didn't make those complaints well but that doesn't mean people should insult him cos he came out to complain..

Understand this and know peace
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam.

However, Ray is a true Snyder fan. His only problem was that he wanted that same attention and social media hype that Zack got. That's why he started ranting after the Snydercut was announced. Meanwhile, Gal handled her grievances immediately.

He blew the perfect opportunity to be a big star.

For now, he is still a D list actor
Sure. I know he's a true Snyder fan. That's Why I'm saying "biggest fan" ~ na biggest fan go wan show himself say no body be fan like am. He tried to take the shine of the cut and made it all about himself when everybody was wronged. Although he was wronged the most but the guy no gets sense.

And a D List actor he might remain if he doesn't salvage his reputation and have sense. Unfortunately, Hollywood is a very connected industry and bigwigs never forget.
They might blanket blacklist that guy from significant roles.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why didn’t you guys mention that Lobo was in this movie? Could have seen it a long time if I knew.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Why didn’t you guys mention that Lobo was in this movie? Could have seen it a long time if I knew.

Man of tomorrow?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

You're saying his complaints were valid but you're stil saying he is stupid and he killed himself

I'm saying his complaints were valid, he didn't make those complaints well but that doesn't mean people should insult him cos he came out to complain..

Understand this and know peace

You are definitely not reading to understand.

Having a valid complaint is not an excuse for you not to carryout your complaint effectively/appropriately.

He made a complaint, Hamada reached out to him, fired Joss, offered him a role in flash and his own solo cyborg movie.

But no, he wanted more blood for GJ. He wanted A>E and is ready to throw his career for GJ to be fired too. Hamada refused and then he went about it all wrong by dragging him in the mud since Hamada didn't give him what he wanted.

Ray should know that he's still a D list actor and nobody knows any of his movie except for JL.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

I hope you never get to be in his shoes man, cos that's the only way you can truly understand what it's like...poor advice and execution on his part doesn't eliminate the fact that he was wronged and done an injustice and it doesn't give you that doesn't know shiit about how these things feel the right to judge and shush him
I no shush am. My own na I'm tired of same complaints on an on, all day, everyday.

So if you're done injustice, you go use your own experience Injustice another person by roping them in? Wow. Just wow.
Whether I get in his shoes oo or not, I know I'll not be the one who comes to social media to complain won and on without getting my facts right.

If you want to blame someone, blame the right persons. The ones responsible. Him trying to include Sarnoff and all other execs he knows into his shït, I'll see he gets his role back without being burnt.

Make we dey look na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Having a valid complaint is not an excuse for you not to carryout your complaint effectively/appropriately.

He made a complaint, Hamada reached out to him, fired Joss, offered him a role in flash and his own solo cyborg movie.

But no, he wanted more blood for GJ. He wanted A>E and is ready to throw his career for GJ to be fired too. Hamada refused and then he went about it all wrong by dragging him in the mud since Hamada didn't give him what he wanted.

Ray should know that he's still a D list actor and nobody knows any of his movie except for JL.

Atleast you're no longer insulting him....you might act like you don't understand what I'm saying but I know you do

It's all good
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

I think I've seen this but I don't remember the movie.

I sha remember that Line very well.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Atleast you're no longer insulting him....you might act like you don't understand what I'm saying but I know you do

It's all good

Yeah, it's all good cos I didn't insult him for complaining, only just for doing it all wrong and throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime.

Ray had the bargaining chip and he threw it all away.

When Hamada refused to sack GJ, he should've used the opportunity to bargain for either more solo movies or more DCEU cameos which would've been granted.

Ray wasn't Diplomatic and smart with the way he went about it cos GJ still has a job while he is still tweeting A>E.

Gal started with a meagre salary in WW, but today she is one of the highest paid actress. She didn't nag about the small pay received for WW and BVS, but if Ray was in her shoe now, kasala go burst cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

I think I've seen this but I don't remember the movie.

I sha remember that Line very well.

it's Man of tomorrow

Dey try remember these things cos of impromptu quiz and tests

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

it's Man of tomorrow

Dey try remember these things cos of impromptu quiz and tests
Lol, I know it's one of the new Supes or JL Movies.
Wetin dey confuse me na JL members wey dey inside. grin grin

Which impromptu quiz be that one. If na that one I go lose die. Cos I gat short memory for movies and some football matches wey I watch myself.

Too many things on my mind. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Man of tomorrow?
Yes
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, I know it's one of the new Supes or JL Movies.
Wetin dey confuse me na JL members wey dey inside. grin grin

Which impromptu quiz be that one. If na that one I go lose die. Cos I gat short memory for movies and some football matches wey I watch myself.

Too many things on my mind. grin

lol grin cheesy cheesy me I'm used to remembering these things, that's why I can read a comic today and remember it next year during an arguement grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

lol grin cheesy cheesy me I'm used to remembering these things, that's why I can read a comic today and remember it next year during an arguement grin grin
I can remember comics and pictures but I get some problems with videos. Them too plenty wey I dey consume. embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

I can remember comics and pictures but I get some problems with videos. Them too plenty wey I dey consume. embarassed

you need to come to my Dojo for training bruh grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

you need to come to my Dojo for training bruh grin

See weyrey, who you wan beat senseless cos I say person too dey cry. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

See weyrey, who you wan beat senseless cos I say person too dey cry. grin grin

I meant for training
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2021
Lord Raiden isn't sitting back this time cheesy....I'm down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddUlMWACrY
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

So, you now know that there is no saint in the game? cheesy
Bros, I don't have time to argue this stuff. I have always told you Disney aren't saints but compared to handling projects and consistency, they are miles ahead of Warner Bros. WB couldn't even get a flash and a green lantern film into production till now and going by every signs, they aren't even going to get it right.
Aside that, every corporate organization is the same. Greedy bunches.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Yeah, it's all good cos I didn't insult him for complaining, only just for doing it all wrong and throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime.

When Hamada refused to sack GJ, he should've used the opportunity to bargain for either more solo movies or more DCEU cameos which would've been granted.

Ray wasn't Diplomatic and smart with the way he went about it cos GJ still has a job while he is still tweeting A>E.

Gal started with a meagre salary in WW, but today she is one of the highest paid actress. She didn't nag about the small pay received for WW and BVS, but if Ray was in her shoe now, kasala go burst cheesy
Just like how Henry Cavill bargained for more solo movies and cameos that are already in post production right? I even saw a trailer for one of those.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 1:20am On Jul 31, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

It's funny when I see people defending Disney.

That studio is the worst. If not for Feige, Disney would only be in the animation game.

See SJ's lawyers response to Disney yesterday.

They tried to ridicule and discredit someone that they have worked with for over 10 years. Yet some folks here will be shouting that Disney should by DC. SMH

BTW, have you noticed that RDJ has not had anything to do with Disney after Endgame and several years in MCU? Tells you a lot about the studio

Make we dey watch sha

I felt the lawsuit was an overkill.

There are other ways she could have aired her grievances.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:21am On Jul 31, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I don't think this whole thing is about salary, cause compared to what Gadot received for BvS, WW and Jl, Ray didn't receive half of it.
Dude, just accept we all are different and stop using the things you can or others can put up with to judge another person. To most Hollywood actors, acting is secondary to them, I can mention many who quit acting cause of abuse on set. You too dey judge the guy abeg. If na me, I for lock up but wetin me fit take another man fit no take am. E get the insult wey I don face wey people go tell me say I dey stupid not to retaliate and e get some wey people go sit down reason why I carry am for head sotey I no gree forget am. We are different, bro.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

He was actually meant to be in flash before the whole hamada thing. Hamada didn't offer him a role in the flash. Flash was meant to be a back door to cyborg film while Snyder was still in charge. On the contrary it was after the whole hamada thing that he was dropped. WB didn't fire Joss for Ray, they are a corporate organization, they did it for the publicity.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:33am On Jul 31, 2021
abduleez1:

Sure. I know he's a true Snyder fan. That's Why I'm saying "biggest fan" ~ na biggest fan go wan show himself say no body be fan like am. He tried to take the shine of the cut and made it all about himself when everybody was wronged. Although he was wronged the most but the guy no gets sense.

And a D List actor he might remain if he doesn't salvage his reputation and have sense. Unfortunately, Hollywood is a very connected industry and bigwigs never forget.
They might blanket blacklist that guy from significant roles.
Una Sabi reason people matter from una own perspective. There was a post David Ayer made that I saw today. I really felt for him cause I kinda relate to how people can attack or criticize you for doing things without knowing why or just by assuming. You guys are just assuming.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:37am On Jul 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

David Ayer made a post that I saw today, it made me realize how quick we are to condemn people without knowing where they are coming from. Get a hold of the post and you will understand my comment more. No one has been to a Hollywood set, we aren't in the right place to judge.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

David Ayer made a post that I saw today, it made me realize how quick we are to condemn people without knowing where they are coming from. Get a hold of the post and you will understand my comment more. No one has been to a Hollywood set, we aren't in the right place to judge.
The post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

That's exactly my point, I'm sure they both understand me but they just no wan gree...it's no biggie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
The post

This man is obviously more mature than Fisher, see the way he is laying his grievances while still handling it maturely, that was Fisher's mistake but it doesn't mean people should start insulting him for it...calling him a stupid crybaby and shushing him just ain't it and that's my point
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
The post
Thanks bro. Network no gree me share the pics since. Thanks.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

This man is obviously more mature than Fisher, see the way he is laying his grievances while still handling it maturely, that was Fisher's mistake but it doesn't mean people should start insulting him for it...calling him a stupid crybaby and shushing him just ain't it and that's my point
Sure. That's why we are different people. Besides Ayer is alot more mature. He actually took the blame initially and said there was no cut. But what did wb do? They let him take the fall, fired him and made a publicity stunt of him directing GCsirens.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

Sure. That's why we are different people. Besides Ayer is alot more mature. He actually took the blame initially and said there was no cut. But what did wb do? They let him take the fall, fired him and made a publicity stunt of him directing GCsirens.

[img]https://c./sym0G74VpCAAAAAM/rick-and-morty-this-guy-gets-it.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.