Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1238542 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

I meant for training
I know bro. Imma sit this one out. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

Una Sabi reason people matter from una own perspective. There was a post David Ayer made that I saw today. I really felt for him cause I kinda relate to how people can attack or criticize you for doing things without knowing why or just by assuming. You guys are just assuming.

Okay.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

He was actually meant to be in flash before the whole hamada thing. Hamada didn't offer him a role in the flash. Flash was meant to be a back door to cyborg film while Snyder was still in charge. On the contrary it was after the whole hamada thing that he was dropped. WB didn't fire Joss for Ray, they are a corporate organization, they did it for the publicity.

Hamada offered Ray a role in The Flash and also his own solo movie. Get your facts right.

WB didn't want to give it to Ray but Hamada did offer it back to him.

Also, if WB fired Joss for publicity, why didn't they also fire Geoff Johns for the same publicity?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

I don't think this whole thing is about salary, cause compared to what Gadot received for BvS, WW and Jl, Ray didn't receive half of it.
Dude, just accept we all are different and stop using the things you can or others can put up with to judge another person. To most Hollywood actors, acting is secondary to them, I can mention many who quit acting cause of abuse on set. You too dey judge the guy abeg. If na me, I for lock up but wetin me fit take another man fit no take am. E get the insult wey I don face wey people go tell me say I dey stupid not to retaliate and e get some wey people go sit down reason why I carry am for head sotey I no gree forget am. We are different, bro.

I didnt say it was about salary but rather how he doesn't react and act appropriately to get things done.

I only gave an example using how Gal reacted to her meagre income and how Ray might have reacted to his. I don't know why it's difficult to understand.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Raalsalghul:

I felt the lawsuit was an overkill.

There are other ways she could have aired her grievances.

Na naija mentality dey worry us.

Over there, agreement is agreement.

If you breach it, you get your sorry azz sued.

No sentiments or mumu emotions.

That;s why WB paid all the stakeholders involved in their hybrid film release.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

Just like how Henry Cavill bargained for more solo movies and cameos that are already in post production right? I even saw a trailer for one of those.

And how did Henry Cavill honour his cameo in Shazam?

Do tell us.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

Bros, I don't have time to argue this stuff. I have always told you Disney aren't saints but compared to handling projects and consistency, they are miles ahead of Warner Bros. WB couldn't even get a flash and a green lantern film into production till now and going by every signs, they aren't even going to get it right.
Aside that, every corporate organization is the same. Greedy bunches.

So, tell us how Disney has handled and managed their contract with stakeholders better than WB with respect to the Hybrid film project?

I'm waiting
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Hamada offered Ray a role in The Flash and also his own solo movie. Get your facts right.

WB didn't want to give it to Ray but Hamada did offer it back to him.

Also, if WB fired Joss for publicity, why didn't they also fire Geoff Johns for the same publicity?

Bros all these one na wash. The slate was out since 2014 before hamada had any main role in the films. Fisher was already slated to appear in Rick famuyiwa flash before he left. And that was before hamada. I don't know where Fisher got offered a role by hamada when he was contracted to appear in films before hamada was involved. Try get the facts abeg. Every jl cast member was contracted to multiple films before and after jl. It's like you saying Ben Affleck was offered a role by hamada in flash.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
For those that think Disney takes care of their comic book creators think again. WB is the only only who treats it's CB creators well and with respect.

I didn't want to use Grace because I don't really like her, but it is important that some people are actually educated on this really going on in Hollywood. (PS: Take note f how she left out the part of how marvel/disney treat their creators like crap)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Minemrys:

Bros all these one na wash. The slate was out since 2014 before hamada had any main role in the films. Fisher was already slated to appear in Rick famuyiwa flash before he left. And that was before hamada. I don't know where Fisher got offered a role by hamada when he was contracted to appear in films before hamada was involved. Try get the facts abeg. Every jl cast member was contracted to multiple films before and after jl. It's like you saying Ben Affleck was offered a role by hamada in flash.

You obviously don't understand. It's just like saying that ray was already to get his own cyborg movie, but we all know that WB shelved all these plans aside.

That's why when Hamada reached out to Ray he offered the cameo role and his solo movie back to him, but Ray wanted more blood.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I didnt say it was about salary but rather how he doesn't react and act appropriately to get things done.

I only gave an example using how Gal reacted to her meagre income and how Ray might have reacted to his. I don't know why it's difficult to understand.
Those are two different things you bringing as one. Hope you know Fisher's salary is way lower than Gal's.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You obviously don't understand. It's just like saying that ray was already to get his own cyborg movie, but we all know that WB shelved all these plans aside.

That's why when Hamada reached out to Ray he offered the cameo role and his solo movie back to him, but Ray wanted more blood.
Bros, this one is a lie formed for publicity stunt like David Ayer directing GCsirens.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

So, tell us how Disney has handled and managed their contract with stakeholders better than WB with respect to the Hybrid film project?

I'm waiting
What was my argument again? My argument was on Disney knowing what they want from the MCU and knowing how to get it consistently and doing it well. Can't say the same about Warner Bros. I could careless about them as a corporate organization.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

And how did Henry Cavill honour his cameo in Shazam?

Do tell us.
Scheduling conflict, and the scene didn't require much of him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Minemrys:

What was my argument again? My argument was on Disney knowing what they want from the MCU and knowing how to get it consistently and doing it well. Can't say the same about Warner Bros. I could careless about them as a corporate organization.

So, using one franchise means that WB doesn't know what they want? The same WB that was successful and consistent with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, the Matrix, the conjuring universe, DC, GOT etc?

The same WB that made HBO the most referred TV station in the US?

So, just because of the bumper start with the DCEU, it means that WB doesn't know what they are doing?

This your statement is not only fallacious but it reeks of delusion mixed with pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Minemrys:

Scheduling conflict, and the scene didn't require much of him.

The bolded is the reason he should've been there and did the Shazam cameo but as usual, it is all WB's fault.

That scene will not take more than 10minutes of Henry's time.

RDJ did an 8minute cameo in Spiderman home coming.

Henry knew that he messed up big time
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Minemrys:

Bros, this one is a lie formed for publicity stunt like David Ayer directing GCsirens.

Do you know your problem?

You lack the ability to make proper research before engaging in an argument. It's even more cringe that you are a writer yet you fail to do your research properly.

Even Ray Fisher tweeted it and never denied that Hamada didn't offer him the role. But here you are forming Voltron on top something you don't even know about.

Like I have always said, stop this your emotional argument, it makes your point really terrible.

PS: Take note of the extra points in the second image

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Do you know your problem?

You lack the ability to make proper research before engaging in an argument. It's even more cringe that you are a writer yet you fail to do your research properly.

Even Ray Fisher tweeted it and never denied that Hamada didn't offer him the role. But here you are forming Voltron on top something you don't even know about.

Like I have always said, stop this your emotional argument, it makes your point really terrible.

PS: Take note of the extra points in the second image

Bruh, I thought we have already been over this previously...I'm sure you can clearly see the quotation marks, in English language quotation marks are used when you want to make a quote from someone else's statement...that quote was from Sarnoff's interview with IGN. And if you read the rest of the tweet it was him saying those talks of Hamada handing him a role was bullshit.
One thing about you is that you can never admit to being wrong about something and that's a bad habit, I told you that time that Fisher didn't back out of calling Hamada out like you said but you still carry this screenshot and fake post go save

This was a recent tweet

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'm pissed that Ray Fisher isn't going to be on The Flash movie but one thing I will not do is blame him for that, everybody handles their grievances differently doesn't mean that they are wrong or right, The Rock isn't suing Disney for Jungle cruise, doesn't mean Scarlett Johansson is insensitive for doing so.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hyped for upcoming DC projects

DC fandom is going to be lit, can't wait

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

Bruh, I thought we have already been over this previously...I'm sure you can clearly see the quotation marks, in English language quotation marks are used when you want to make a quote from someone else's statement...that quote was from Sarnoff's interview with IGN. And if you read the rest of the tweet it was him saying those talks of Hamada handing him a role was bullshit.
One thing about you is that you can never admit to being wrong about something and that's a bad habit, I told you that time that Fisher didn't back out of calling Hamada out like you said but you still carry this screenshot and fake post go save

This was a recent tweet
I really don tire for the argument. Fisher that was contracted for multiple pictures before hamada came, it's now hamada offering him a role.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Minemrys:

I really don tire for the argument. Fisher that was contracted for multiple pictures before hamada came, it's now hamada offering him a role.

Omo me sef I'm tired

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
johnyace:
I'm pissed that Ray Fisher isn't going to be on The Flash movie but one thing I will not do is blame him for that, everybody handles their grievances differently doesn't mean that they are wrong or right, The Rock isn't suing Disney for Jungle cruise, doesn't mean Scarlett Johansson is insensitive for doing so.

Exactly...this has partly been what I've been saying

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

This was a recent tweet

On the bolded. That's just one of the many reasons why I mostly read than comment here, this guy and that other guy, they are really dragon.... They always feel like they know more why reverse is likely the case.
No wonder I so much love Quora, DC and Marvel guys there are something else....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

This was a recent tweet

Tomorrow, you will say that I am the one arguing when the evidence are there.

1. Here in the first picture from Ray stating clearly that he spoke with Hamada for 57 minutes. In the same image, he confirmed that he was also removed from the flash after his outburst. Is that not enough to let you know that Hamada called him and offered him the cameo role and his own solo movie.

2. In this same image, you can see clearly that Ray Fisher stated that Hamada interfered with the investigation. Remember how you were arguing that he never said so even with evidence? So, why did Ray Fisher backtrack and changed his words to "Attempted to interfere"? Doesn't that show that he himself lacks credibility?

3. On the quotation words, did Ray Fisher deny that Hamada didn't offer him the cameo role in the flash movie? I will be glad if you can post the screenshot of that cos he ended that statement with "tone deaf", meaning that they are not listening to his complaints. He never denied that Hamada didn't offer him the cameo role.

So, I ask again, why did Ray Fisher change his words from "Hamada interfered with the investigation" to "Hamada Attempted to interfere with the investigation" as those two statements are totally different? Do tell us

PS: He also said that he said "attempted to" from the start which was a lie

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021
johnyace:

I agree with you.

However, nobody is blaming him for airing his grievances but that doesn't give you the right to lie and falsely accuse another because you want to air your grievances.

Ray falsely accused Hamada by saying that he interfered with the investigation. When the investigator concluded her report, she cleared Hamada.

Then Ray came out again saying that he never accused Hamada of interfering with the investigation, that he said that Hamada ATTEMPTED to interfere with the investigation. Which are two different things showing lack of credibility in his initial accusations against Hamada.

Ever wondered why he isn't getting support from Ben Affleck, Gal Gaddot etc?

See images of his two different statements

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Tomorrow, you will say that I am the one arguing when the evidence are there.

1. Here in the first picture from Ray stating clearly that he spoke with Hamada for 57 minutes. In the same image, he confirmed that he was also removed from the flash after his outburst. Is that not enough to let you know that Hamada called him and offered him the cameo role and his own solo movie.

2. In this same image, you can see clearly that Ray Fisher stated that Hamada interfered with the investigation. Remember how you were arguing that he never said so even with evidence? So, why did Ray Fisher backtrack and changed his words to "Attempted to interfere"? Doesn't that show that he himself lacks credibility?

3. On the quotation words, did Ray Fisher deny that Hamada didn't offer him the cameo role in the flash movie? I will be glad if you can post the screenshot of that cos he ended that statement with "tone deaf", meaning that they are not listening to his complaints. He never denied that Hamada didn't offer him the cameo role.

So, I ask again, why did Ray Fisher change his words from "Hamada interfered with the investigation" to "Hamada Attempted to interfere with the investigation" as those two statements are totally different? Do tell us

PS: He also said that he said "attempted to" from the start which was a lie

Omo you still wan dey where you dey, no wahala bruh dey there

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Omo you still wan dey where you dey, no wahala bruh dey there

You are the one sticking to where you dey when the evidence are there.

Ray back-tracked his statements making him not credible as well. The evidence are there.

No wonder the likes of Ben and Gal aint saying much about it.

If you refused to accept it, well, we move.

Like I have always said, if he was smart enough, seeked the required guidance and didn't drag Hamada into it, he would have been a hero.

But as it stands now, instead of being a hero, he turned himself indirectly into a nagging diva on twitter waiting on any news from WB.

PS: I am waiting for his outburst close to DC fandome 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
You’ve seen Gotham’s ass, I present to you, Central City’s ass!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
You’ve seen Gotham’s ass, I present to you, Central City’s ass!

Woooooh!!!! cool finally

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.