Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1251721 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Depp said her pussy has Jaws grin

No problemo....thank the Lord I got thick Kryptonian skin to overcome all evils. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 2:56am On Aug 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Your kids might even be badder than everyone here grin

grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Emmynator:

grin grin grin

Have you seen the Redhood Vs Nightwing fight scene?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2021
The Dark Knight meets Joker

We are getting a very dark and gritty Batman film. shocked

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Angry Batman

Yes please cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Have you seen the Redhood Vs Nightwing fight scene?
Yeah, i did.
I was pissed that Dick started talking and then loose guard..
But the cinematography was top notch in as much as it was short.

I like nightwing's weapon and how he uses it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2021
BlackManta:
Angry Batman

Yes please cool
Delicious. smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2021
BlackManta:
Angry Batman

Yes please cool
Heard Batman didn’t kill, but beat them up so badly that, one will wish for death grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Skseries:
baba failure is relative, did it drive more subscription on HBO Max? On a budget of 200millio black widow made 369million that's with Disney+ that u had to pay extra to watch, where as ppl cud watch TTS completely for free and u are here shouting it failed.

It drove more subscription and was widely accepted hence it's a success looking at where DC is coming from. If it was strictly cinema it will definitely had much than that, alot of ppl either watched it on HBO MAX or watched the pirated copy.

The 369m was only box office......It made further 125 million on Disney+.....Make of that what you will Sir...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Emmynator:

Yeah, i did.
I was pissed that Dick started talking and then loose guard..
But the cinematography was top notch in as much as it was short.

I like nightwing's weapon and how he uses it.

yea, I think it was short cos they still have a final showdown.. preferably in the day time cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

The 369m was only box office......It made further 125 million on Disney+.....Make of that what you will Sir...

Please do you have real proof of this?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
BlackManta:
Angry Batman

Yes please cool

Oh Wow...take all my money sir
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2021
BlackManta:
Angry Batman

Yes please cool

I have a feeling this will be the best Batman film yet ....
Yes ...I said it ....
So hyped for this....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

What does real proof entail here bro?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

The bolded is false. Black widow made $67 million in Disney+ Premier Access global revenue. Also, they will end up losing everything with the Scarllet law suit.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

He doesn't abi nor be minemrys again. They all just conjure figures out of thin air

BW total D+ is $67m and they made only $30m in revenue from it. It's people that don't know how all these works will just get carried away by all the noise.

BTW, SJ lawsuit will clean that $30m up. That's why the likes of Shang shi and Eternals are strickly cinemas because disney can't afford to pay any other law suit

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
BlackManta:
Angry Batman

Yes please cool

It should be PG13 biko.

I don't want any hinderance at BO
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

It should be PG13 biko.

I don't want any hinderance at BO

It's probably PG-13

Warner Bros need to sell toys
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

What does real proof entail here bro?

Lol, real proof entails a reliable platform where you got those numbers from bruh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

He doesn't abi nor be minemrys again. They all just conjure figures out of thin air

BW total D+ is $67m and they made only $30m in revenue from it. It's people that don't know how all these works will just get carried away by all the noise.

BTW, SJ lawsuit will clean that $30m up. That's why the likes of Shang shi and Eternals are strickly cinemas because disney can't afford to pay any other law suit

Lol, wait so Anfieldfan Is Minemrys? grin grin grin I should have known grin grin

I'm asking him for proof cos I know those numbers are false grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Lmao.....na Disney tell you that one abi. grin grin

Which legit financial aggregator can confirm this, except from "Disney said". So you people the funny numbers Disney posted. grin grin

Premier access wey cost pass cinema times 2, na im people wan spend money, so tey e reach half of cheap Box Office tickets. cheesy
I laugh in Taliban.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, wait so Anfieldfan I'd Minemrys? grin grin grin I should have known grin grin

Lol, so you no know. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, so you no know. grin grin

Tbh my brain didn't go there grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, wait so Anfieldfan IsMinemrys? grin grin grin I should have known grin grin

First of all bro...I'm not Minemrys.....You can tell if you visit the Liverpool thread....
2...Disney revealed this in court filings on the Black Widow -Scarlet Court proceedings....

If you doubt this....The onus is on you to bring counter evidence that the lied to
1- Investors(Shareholders)
2-Public
3-American Judicial system

As for source... Scott Mendelson-Forbes Hollywood& Entertainment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2021/08/23/black-widow-disney-plus-box-office-jungle-cruise-cruella-johnson-johansson-stone/amp/

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

This was in it's first weekend...67million....Disney quoted 60million...
Third party trackers you love so much quoted around the same figures...
Since then till now...Do the math...
If you're still doubting...Refer to the above reply to Purple.....

MCU as a brand can do these numbers....
Don't know why accepting this is difficult...
It's almost as if DCEU stans want the MCU movies to fail...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

This was in it's first weekend...67million....Disney quoted 60million...
Third party trackers you love so much quoted around the same figures...
Since then till now...Do the math...
If you're still doubting...Refer to the above reply to Purple.....

MCU as a brand can do these numbers....
Don't know why accepting this is difficult...
It's almost as if DCEU stans want the MCU movies to fail...

Lol, what will I gain for MCU movies to fail? Will I be paid?

If you don't know, HBOmax is making more in revenue than whatever noise you're hearing, that's why WB execs are pleased with the performance of the suicide squad.

They know how much they'll make already.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

First of all bro...I'm not Minemrys.....You can tell if you visit the Liverpool thread....
2...Disney revealed this in court filings on the Black Widow -Scarlet Court proceedings....

If you doubt this....The onus is on you to bring counter evidence that the lied to
2-Public

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2021/08/23/black-widow-disney-plus-box-office-jungle-cruise-cruella-johnson-johansson-stone/amp/

It is clearly stated in the article that it is D+ and VOD-specific transactions.

This is NOT D+ alone.

You think if D+ made that much from one movie they won't throw all their mcu movies for this year to D+?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

like I said Disney+ was at extra cost, HBO max was at no extra cost. Hence more ppl opted for HBO max
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

2-Public

Minemrys is also an Anfield fan though I must admit you two have distinct typing styles...but if anyone can pull that off its also Minemrys grin

As for those numbers the 125 there was clearly a combination of other VOD sales and not just D+
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

It is clearly stated in the article that it is D+ and VOD-specific transactions.

This is NOT D+ alone.

You think if D+ made that much from one movie they won't throw all their mcu movies for this year to D+?

Of course it isn't D+ alone...The article also clearly states that Majority would have come from D+.....At least 100m....VOD sales were still put at $30....I think...The point is...D+ made money from Black Widow....

And the split between Disney and other parties in this scenario is 85/15....In other words... Majority of generated revenue went to them...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Skseries:
like I said Disney+ was at extra cost, HBO max was at no extra cost. Hence more ppl opted for HBO max

Yes it was...Which doesn't in any way mean that Black Widow failed like it seemed you were trying to say

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Minemrys is also an Anfield fan though I must admit you two have distinct typing styles...but if anyone can pull that off its also Minemrys grin

As for those numbers the 125 there was clearly a combination of other VOD sales and not just D+
Bearing in mind that VOD was the same $30 like D+... Every reputable movie journalist says majority of the $125 million cume was mainly from D+....
Infact, they also point out that seeing as families irrespective of number paid $30.... Disney would have generated more had it been solely theater release...But there's a caveat to this... Disney keeps much more of their revenue...
The whole streaming and box office hybrid is still in infancy....Every major studio is still trying till they discover what works best in the long run...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.