Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,631 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1248450 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

You're the one not getting it bro.

The exact same thing happened with Pattinson's bat suit when Matt released it.

People criticized and complained that it's a cheap dare devil suit. Or have you forgotten?

Right now, the batman is the most anticipated cbm of 2022.

Moral of the story; Be patient and wait for the final outcome
I didn't have a complaint on the Batman suit though. My complaint is the pic wasn't edited abi the colors were too bright, giving it a cheesy cheap look. But that's okay sha
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
PurpLChi:

That HACOURT dey give me joy I swear cry I don't want peacemaker to get her, I'll be jealous

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by PurpLChi: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

grin
Does anyone watch the post credit scenes of these Peacemaker episodes?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:20am On Jan 17, 2022
PurpLChi:

grin

Yep. They put more funny perspective. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Confirmed....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmm.....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 3:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Hope this is true, will give one enough time to take it all in cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2022
No, they need to butcher it to like 1hr 45mins because they want multiple viewing per day and see what comes out of it na.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2022
abduleez1:
Hmmm.....
Omo! This movie better bang if it's going to pull in cash. Cos 3 hours no be beans. Pacing has to be nigh flawless. And the third act has to wrap up satisfactorily enough.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Wholesome content right there. The woman hot oo. MILF of life Walahi... grin grin

Yea. Harcourt is loveable. Me thinks she'll still bang Peacemaker one way or another. They're kinda bonding.

They won't, it will make the story predictable and demeaning for the character considering how high she carries herself. it will be more better if they date, that will be appealing, it shows peacemaker is capable of love and that Harcourt has a soft side, that will be a more better arc rather than her just being a one night stand thing but anyways you never can tell

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Xavier5:

They won't, it will make the story predictable and demeaning for the character considering how high she carries herself. it will be more better if they date, that will be appealing, it shows peacemaker is capable of love and that Harcourt has a soft side, that will be a more better arc rather than her just being a one night stand thing but anyways you never can tell

#Xavier
#DCian

This is what I actually meant. That's why I say "bond". I just used the short cut or summary of the story.

Which means them go still knack las las. That is the Endgame. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
Omo! This movie better bang if it's going to pull in cash. Cos 3 hours no be beans. Pacing has to be nigh flawless. And the third act has to wrap up satisfactorily enough.

As it should bossman.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2022
abduleez1:

This is what I actually meant. That's why I say "bond". I just used the short cut or summary of the story.

Which means them go still knack las las. That is the Endgame. grin grin

As lovers not as fvckers wink wink wink

#Xavier
#DCian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Xavier5:

As lovers not as fvckers wink wink wink

#Xavier
#DCian

Ok. I don hear you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Don't forget the rumour there in case you're tempted to get carried away

#Xavier
#DCian

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2022
So I've been turning "deaf eyes" to all the spoilers of Peacemaker I've been seeing on this thread and I'm happy to announce that to the glory of God, I just finished the first three episodes and all I can say is OMG!
Ahswearughad, this series na 9.5/10 and deserves an Emmy Award!
Na Laff I take wake my roommate by 4am this morning cheesy
By the way see my best scene below cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2022
PurpLChi:

grin
Why not? grin
Crazy stuffs grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

Yeah, I love the references but I no like as he yab Aquaman sha angry

It's good how Gunn is making other lesser known characters to get noticed. I never knew of white dragon till now
But according to him White Dragon wasn't Peacemaker's father in the comics, as well as Amanda Waller had no daughter in the comics also.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2022
PurpLChi:

HACOURT is the one I like among all the females in that show...that's guys wife that they bribed to frame Peacemakers father na weyrey grin grin she later bang peacemaker too
Ahswearughad bro, na the bang she dey find since when she just meet the guy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Xavier5:

#Xavier
#DCian
It's 2022 and people still think a woman having a one night stand is demeaning.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
BlackManta:
cheesy
Cruise grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
It's 2022 and people still think a woman having a one night stand is demeaning.

And here is where I have to deal with misquoting.

If you've seen the series, you'll notice that she carries herself with so much ambience and she can't see herself being intimate with someone like peacemaker, no, not an irresponsible, annoying, sexist of a person called peacemaker. This could be seen in the bar scene. Dude, she even saved his contact as Dumbass (hope I'm correct about the name). So then why will someone like her all of a sudden have sex with Peacemaker, I mean that will be demeaning of her. Give her her respect. Because that married woman had sex with Peacemaker doesn't Harcourt will or should.

If there's going to be any intimacy between them, the proper way will be if they end up dating and not some one night stand and if it's to be a one night stand, it will be base on attraction which will be as a result of Peacemaker's positive transformation, now that's a better way to make her bang him otherwise it'll just be demeaning of her character.

Besides, making them bang is just going to make the show predictable and I don't think that's what James Gunn wants. He loves being unpredictable, at least in TSS he was, so I don't see why he won't be in Peacemaker.

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
BlackManta:
cheesy

Absolute portrayal of the DC Fanbase grin grin grin

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Xavier5:

And here is where I have to deal with misquoting.

If you've seen the series, you'll notice that she carries herself with so much ambience and she can't see herself being intimate with someone like peacemaker, no, not an irresponsible, annoying, sexist of a person called peacemaker. This could be seen in the bar scene. Dude, she even saved his contact as Dumbass (hope I'm correct about the name). So then why will someone like her all of a sudden have sex with Peacemaker, I mean that will be demeaning of her. Give her her respect. Because that married woman had sex with Peacemaker doesn't Harcourt will or should.

If there's going to be any intimacy between them, the proper way will be if they end up dating and not some one night stand and if it's to be a one night stand, it will be base on attraction which will be as a result of Peacemaker's positive transformation, now that's a better way to make her bang him otherwise it'll just be demeaning of her character.

Besides, making them bang is just going to make the show predictable and I don't think that's what James Gunn wants. He loves being unpredictable, at least in TSS he was, so I don't see why he won't be in Peacemaker

#Xavier
#DCian
If anything I wanted them to have sex, why?

- I don't want Harcourt to be seen as a price that Peacemaker will have to win, or a reward he gets for good behaviour.

- If they had had sex, Harcourt would be forced to offer something more other than a hot blonde chick (Black Widow).

As things are going, she I'll just end up being another love interest for the male lead, Superman and Lois Lane, Spiderman and MJ, Barry and Iris.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
BankyGee:
So I've been turning "deaf eyes" to all the spoilers of Peacemaker I've been seeing on this thread and I'm happy to announce that to the glory of God, I just finished the first three episodes and all I can say is OMG!
Ahswearughad, this series na 9.5/10 and deserves an Emmy Award!
Na Laff I take wake my roommate by 4am this morning cheesy
By the way see my best scene below cool
I felt they unmasked vigilante too soon. He could have played a villain but no one will know it was him.

And in the final showdown, Peacemaker discover that the villain is actually vigilante and must kill his best friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Uptownerd: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Warner Bros takes offence at John Cena calling Batman a “Pu**y”

In explaining the situation, James Gunn the executive producer of the TV Series explained below –

“I was very surprised, because they were not too fond of Peacemaker calling Batman a p—y. I’m like, ‘But he talks about all these other terrible things about all these other superheroes that are much worse than calling Batman a p—y.’

https://uptownerd.com/2022/01/17/warner-bros-takes-offence-at-john-cena-calling-batman-a-puy/

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
New set pix of Leslie Grace

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Xavier5:
New set pix of Leslie Grace
What do you think about my perspective of Peacemaker and Harcourt relationship.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
I don't know who that is but bring it on

#Xavier
#DCian

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
All na cruise grin grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
What do you think about my perspective of Peacemaker and Harcourt relationship.

It's your perspective but I stand by what I've already said brah

#Xavier
#DCian

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.