Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1246697 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Xavier5:
I don't know who that is but bring it on

#Xavier
#DCian
Fits the tone
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
I felt they unmasked vigilante too soon. He could have played a villain but no one will know it was him.

And in the final showdown, Peacemaker discover that the villain is actually vigilante and must kill his best friend.
They did that on Arrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Minemrys:
They did that on Arrow.
I guess they have other plans for him.
As a lady what do you think of the nudity in Peacemaker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Not a lady, bro.
It fits with the theme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Boss what made you think he's a lady? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
When I told some people that I was looking forward to seeing Peacemaker more than The Batman, they thought I was crazy.
anyway I just saw the first episode of Peacemaker and it was amazing.
It's funny, it's sad, it's bloody and even exceeds my expectations
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
BankyGee:
Boss what made you think he's a lady? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=GRIMMJOE post=109477045][/quote]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2022
cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2022
From the set of Batgirl

#Xavier
#DCian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Thought by now the Joss Whedon's interview granted would have been talked about here, but it was like it never even happened...
That interview says more about corn-head Joss Whedon and his accomplice (Those handling DCEU project for WB)
A director calling an artiste a bad actor......!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2022
SMUAG:
Thought by now the Joss Whedon's interview granted would have been talked about here, but it was like it never even happened...
That interview says more about corn-head Joss Whedon and his accomplice (Those handling DCEU project for WB)
Joss is nailing his coffin, it’s his agent I’m pitying most amidst all these outbursts. More than 2 artiste are accusing him of something, instead of him to own up and apologise, he wants to turn it around on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2022
#ReleaseTheReevesCut grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2022
SMUAG:
More like bad director. Saw it, didn't want to talk about it cause I felt the topic is not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Joke Whedon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Joss is nailing his coffin, it’s his agent I’m pitying most amidst all these outbursts. More than 2 artiste are accusing him of something, instead of him to own up and apologise, he wants to turn it around on them.

It's difficult for a man to apologise to his victim(s) when directly or indirectly he's being backed by some of his employers/bosses...
I head where I work so I really know what am saying. Once you keep silence or take side, your employee automatically grows confidence, not minding if he/she is "wrong"...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Minemrys:

More like bad director. Saw it, didn't want to talk about it cause I felt the topic is not worth it.
Yeah, it doesn't really worth it, but am just a bit surprise that something like this was hardly discussed here when all DCEU related news always surface here as soon as it drops.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

Saw this too yesterday, but don't really know how genuine the source is.
Though, it won't be a surprise to me cause I know WB DCEU execs are capable of anything. They will even want him to reshoot some darker scenes for light-hearted and funny scenes if cares is not taking sef....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2022
SMUAG:

Yeah, it doesn't really worth it, but am just a bit surprise that something like this was hardly discussed here when all DCEU related news always surface here as soon as it drops.....
To me, we have talked about the Whedon issue and Fisher matter alot. This one is just about a guy doing bad PR. Las Las na who hire am go get the blame.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2022
SMUAG:

Saw this too yesterday, but don't really know how genuine the source is.
Though, it won't be a surprise to me cause I know WB DCEU execs are capable of anything. They will even want him to reshoot some darker scenes for light-hearted and funny scenes if cares is not taking sef....
That thing is a joke. Unless someone like the average Nigerian politician is managing Warner Bros, then I can believe they are that dumb.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Minemrys:

That thing is a joke. Unless someone like the average Nigerian politician is managing Warner Bros, then I can believe they are that dumb.

Yeah, it's definitely a joke, but nothing from WB surprises anymore..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul

Have you seen The Suicide Squad?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Raalsalghul

Have you seen The Suicide Squad?

Yep. This one you dey ask, any papa?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

Is this a joke?

It better be!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Yep. This one you dey ask, any papa?
It’s been long I saw you here, that’s why I asked.
Raalsalghul:

Is this a joke?

It better be!
It’s a joke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
It’s been long I saw you here, that’s why I asked.It’s a joke grin

Baba ehn, so many life engagements.

How una dey?

Lost my passion for D.C related projects a long time ago.

Nowadays, they're just like any other flicks for me. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
SMUAG:

But nothing stops you from dropping it here and starting the discussion na? BTW, everyone knows that Joss is a piece of sh1t. What is there to discuss again? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
abduleez1:
Hmmm.....

Rotten tomatoes states that the run time for the batman is 2 hours 13 mins, so no one knows the exact run time as no official announcement has been made.

Do not put your hopes for a 3 hours film should in case the official run time is lower when released (before some people will start blaming WB)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

Rotten tomatoes states that the run time for the batman is 2 hours 13 mins, so no one knows the exact run time as no official announcement has been made.

Do not put your hopes for a 3 hours film should in case the official run time is lower when released (before some people will start blaming WB)
Na for those wey dey hyped for the film. I go dey here dey hear una reports on am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

All na cruise grin grin grin

DC Fanbase na werey

#Xavier
#DCian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.