Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227158 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2019
hulk616:
no major movie ??
DC fans hoping on hopeless things

Can you mention the major movies that will be released same time with Shazam so we can bookmark it before you clowns will change mouth when it makes money.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Minemrys:

Joker will be a success.

It would definitely be plus I heard Phoenix killed it in his portrayal of the Clown prince
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2019
This scene from Young Justice was really funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Can you mention the major movies that will be released same time with Shazam so we can bookmark it before you clowns will change mouth when it makes money.
use Google. Google is your friend
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
hulk616:
apparently he has checked and found n0ne. But u say there is one, why n0t prove ur kn0wledge of it by telling us which one? When it's released and the title. That way u get to show yourself.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
hulk616:

Why so much bile in you today bro cheesy

We are both DCEU fans remember wink wink

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lh19:

Looks as if Blacklightning likes it doggy style. Lol cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Minemrys:

Joker will be a success.
Very successful.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Why so much bile in you today bro cheesy
We are both DCEU fans remember wink wink
the dude isn't a dceu fan. Hulk616 is very much a marvel fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Minemrys:

the dude isn't a dceu fan. Hulk616 is very much a marvel fan.
Is that so grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Looks as if Blacklightning likes it doggy style. Lol cheesy

grin the guy dey hit freely for the series sef
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Is that so grin
lol. It doesn't mean anything. My favourite c0micbo0k superhero is Spiderman but here i am, a DC fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Minemrys:

lol. It doesn't mean anything. My favourite c0micbo0k superhero is Spiderman but here i am, a DC fan.

There is a big difference between liking a character and idolizing a character. If you say you like spiderman is different, but when you say you are a DC fan, but your whole room is filled with spiderman action figures because you like him, then you are a closet marvel fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lh19:

grin the guy dey hit freely for the series sef
For real? What episode of young justice? Black lightening my man, bad niggur
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

There is a big difference between liking a character and idolizing a character. If you say you like spiderman is different, but when you say you are a DC fan, but your whole room is filled with spiderman action figures because you like him, then you are a closet marvel fan.
i idolize spidey bro. Am n0t sure hulk616 idolizes batman the way u think. And there's one thing, being a batman fan is different fr0m being a marvel fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm hyped up for this movie cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Snyderverse lives on!!!

SHAZAM!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
BlackManta:
darkness again. does DC have a contract with darkness. No light
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Minemrys:

i idolize spidey bro. Am n0t sure hulk616 idolizes batman the way u think. And there's one thing, being a batman fan is different fr0m being a marvel fan.

How do you idolize Spidey?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
BlackManta:

Where is this image from? Definitely not the new trailer as the new trailer is expected on Tuesday.

This movie will shock a lot of people and make good money

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Okay, from what I read, DC has been marketing Shazam film for a while(more like low key marketing), but from next week or so the real marketing begins
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

How do you idolize Spidey?
seriously
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Okay, from what I read, DC has been marketing Shazam film for a while(more like low key marketing), but from next week or so the real marketing begins

"oh hey, Xup I'm a superhero!"
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Where is this image from? Definitely not the new trailer as the new trailer is expected on Tuesday.

This movie will shock a lot of people and make good money

The image is from a sneak peek to the upcoming trailer.

Btw the little humor I saw in the sneak peek made me smile.

WB picked someone that can act instead of a guy with big muscles to play Shazam.
This movie needed more top notch acting from the lead roles than muscle and Zachary Levi is killing it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Make this happen WB...!!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
BlackManta:

WB picked someone that can act instead of a guy with big muscles to play Shazam.
This movie needed more top notch acting from the lead roles than muscle and Zachary Levi is killing it.
Exactly.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shazam's relationship with Superman is one of the highlights of his early years as a superhero.

I'll be shocked if WB does not explore this in future Shazam or DC films.

I'll be shell shocked.

In the comic books, Shazam was still struggling and Superman played the role of a guide and a mentor.

These images were sourced from Superman/Shazam First Thunder...a 2006 four issue comic book mini-series.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2019
BlackManta:

Nice, I can't wait for the second trailer. It will be awesome. Let me search for the sneak peek on this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2019
BlackManta:
Shazam's relationship with Superman is one of the highlights of his early years as a superhero.

I'll be shocked if WB does not explore this in future Shazam or DC films.

I'll be shell shocked.

In the comic books, Shazam was still struggling and Superman played the role of a guide and a mentor.

These images were sourced from Superman/Shazam First Thunder...a 2006 four issue comic book mini-series.

I believe Superman will show at some point but WB/DC might want to make Shazam stand on his own before Superman introduction. I also believe that black Adam will appear first before the introduction of Superman in future movies
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2019
BlackManta:
Make this happen WB...!!!!
I'm beginning to agree with Minemrys that superman might show up in the film. If he did, it would be a blast.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Achillesdam500(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2019
Lh19:
Where do you download your series?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by emmy2807(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Am wondering what DC was doing when marvel was busy establishing their franchise in movies, now its going to be difficult for DC to dethrone marvel as kings of superhero movies.
What do you think? Can marvel be dethroned by DC? If yes, How do u think they can achieve this?
I am a DC fan but i admit that they have been below par when it comes to movie production, aquaman is my best DC movie so far, BvS was trash, ww average same with justice league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.