Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1226681 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
seriously that is the worst thing I have watched in 2019. Nonsense character development, senseless storyline. Even the reign of Superman was just disappointing like Aquaman and DCEU. DCAU is now equal to DCEU
Guy do yourself a favour and don't watch anything relating to DC since you think and feel they don't release quality stuff that's resonate with you. Is anybody forcing you to watch their movies and animations, it's not by force don't watch again! grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BetWinners(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just watched AQUAMAN and it is a hot steaming bag of poo.DCEU is utterly hopelessgrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
BetWinners:
Just watched AQUAMAN and it is a hot steaming bag of poo.DCEU is utterly hopelessgrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin what a terrible movie. I asked for refund after watching that piece of trash. The movie was so bad a guy brought out his phone and started watching another movie in the cinema. It was so dark the cinema had to pause and switch on the flood light. The costumes were like power rangers, dialogues were bad like Catwoman. CGIs were terrible that I had to close my eyes to prevent them from spoiling.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin grin what a terrible movie. I asked for refund after watching that piece of trash. The movie was so bad a guy brought out his phone and started watching another movie in the cinema. It was so dark the cinema had to pause and switch on the flood light. The costumes were like power rangers, dialogues were bad like Catwoman. CGIs were terrible that I had to close my eyes to prevent them from spoiling.
haaaa guy why so evil

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
Chai

All these lies just because u hate DC

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
seriously that is the worst thing I have watched in 2019. Nonsense character development, senseless storyline. Even the reign of Superman was just disappointing like Aquaman and DCEU. DCAU is now equal to DCEU

Did you just say nonsense character development, I know you're a known DC troll but common Bro, be realistic
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lh19:

Did you just say nonsense character development, I know you're a known DC troll but common Bro, be realistic

that's lot of characters will know nothing about and too much stories going on the same time. Worst series in 2019 --- young Justice
Worst animation--- reign of supermen

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
johnyace:

Chai

All these lies just because u hate DC
people that watched Aquaman in silver bird cinema ikeja during Christmas can testify

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
that's lot of characters will know nothing about and too much stories going on the same time. Worst series in 2019 --- young Justice

What season did you watch or did you just pop up season 3?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BetWinners(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
Why the hell are dceu films so bad?This AQUAMAN film was straight up embarassing.Did a 6yr old write the script?WTF! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
BetWinners:
what a piece of trash. I tried downloading it so that I can give the movie a second chance but my antivirus keeps deleting it. I tried using my smart phone but the dumb contents in the movie was a threat to the security, integrity of the phone.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
people that watched Aquaman in silver bird cinema ikeja during Christmas can testify
I cannot accept or deny that claim because I was not at the cinema during that period but I am 100% sure that the movie is not as bad as u put it to be
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lh19:

What season did you watch or did you just pop up season 3?
I watched season 1 and 2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by teewhydope(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
johnyace:
I cannot accept or deny that claim because I was not at the cinema during that period but I am 100% sure that the movie is not as bad as u put it to be

these are popular trolls, you better don't waste your time cause nothing you say makes sense to them grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
I watched season 1 and 2

So what are you complaining about exactly, are you complaining about the current season or the entire series

If it's about this current season it's more on Outsiders than the team at least for the most part
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
BetWinners:
Why the hell are dceu films so bad?This AQUAMAN film was straight up embarassing.Did a 6yr old write the script?WTF! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i think so.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
johnyace:
the movie was too bad

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
teewhydope:

these are popular trolls, you better don't waste your time cause nothing you say makes sense to them grin
because marvel fans are not addicted to nonsense

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lh19:

So what are you complaining about exactly, are you complaining about the current season or the entire series

If it's about this current season it's more on Outsiders than the team at least for the most part
the current season is not making sense, storyline like the predator movie and last transformers movie. Reign of Superman is the definition of trash. How can you do an average animation like death of superman and the next one is as bad as green lantern movie

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
the current season is not making sense, storyline like the predator movie and last transformers movie. Reign of Superman is the definition of trash. How can you do an average animation like death of superman and the next one is as bad as green lantern movie

Your opinion on the current season of Young Justice is a very unpopular opinion, the current season is about Darkseid's ANTI-LIFE Equation... What episode are you in?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:

Reign of the Supermen worst animation.....?
Am still waiting for Marvel to put up something as good as that.
Has anyone here watched any episode of Avengers vs/and Blackpanther series going on. That's a true definition of WORST!!! As in WORST! WORST!! WORST!!!

For you not to be able to follow and get what's going on on YJ3 than it means something is wrong somewhere.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
SMUAG:

Has anyone here watched any episode of Avengers vs/and Blackpanther series going on. That's a true definition of WORST!!! As in WORST! WORST!! WORST!!!

For you not to be able to follow and get what's going on on YJ3 than it means something is wrong somewhere.....
spiderman animation is better than all the DC animations put together

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
SMUAG:

Spiderman into the spider verse > DCAU

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
SMUAG:

I say again, marvel fans are not addicted to nonsense

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
hulk616:
I say again, marvel fans are not addicted to nonsense

But have you watched..... That thing called "Avengers and Blackpanther?! Please, by all means do..... Then come back and repeat this "DC fans are addicted to nonsense again"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seriously, you guys have the time to reply hulk616 and Shittaakeem. Those are just dedicated trolls filled with hate for anything DC, so trying to engage them in any reasonable argument is like trying to convince the Devil to repent, it just a waste of time. Just let them be and ignore them, when they find out that no one is giving them attention or replying them, they will calm down. That's what happen to Afrobear. I don't just know why they can't just learn from MJBOLT, at least that one is more reasonable plus he knows so much about Superhero Comics, I envy him for that although him dey fvck up at times. MJBOLT don't be wicked, carry those two guys along in terms of Objectiveness and Reasonability.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
austine5n6:

Guy do yourself a favour and don't watch anything relating to DC since you think and feel they don't release quality stuff that's resonate with you. Is anybody forcing you to watch their movies and animations, it's not by force don't watch again! grin

Don't take these guys seriously. Some are closet DC fans.

This particular guy worships Batman "The dark knight" but comes to complain about how DC movies are dark

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Xavier5:
Seriously, you guys have the time to reply hulk616 and Shittaakeem. Those are just dedicated trolls filled with hate for anything DC, so trying to engage them in any reasonable argument is like trying to convince the Devil to repent, it just a waste of time. Just let them be and ignore them, when they find out that no one is giving them attention or replying them, they will calm down. That's what happen to Afrobear. I don't just know why they can't just learn from MJBOLT, at least that one is more reasonable plus he knows so much about Superhero Comics, I envy him for that although him dey fvck up at times. MJBOLT don't be wicked, carry those two guys along in terms of Objectiveness and Reasonability.

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
who told you I don't know anything about comics.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2019
Xavier5:

Xavier Out.

#Xavier.
look at this Facebook expert forming comic book guru
How many comics have you read.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Laurene: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
BetWinners:
and who are you again

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Laurene:
and who are you again
someone that cant accept and comsume nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.