Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,578 members, 7,847,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1249992 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
emmy2807:
I have since learnt that people who spend so much time and energy trolling are actually closet fans, ande can think of a better way0 to exprfss their love, so they stick with trolling, in case you're with d phrase0 "hate is the purest form of love", you would understand what am saying, so please leave the trolls to express their love without being interrupted.
you can only learn this from DC collection of trash.

Say no to nonsense

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by emmy2807(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
hulk616:
you can only learn this from DC collection of trash.

Say no to nonsense

Oops, you just had to reply me, funny thing is i did not mention any name, anyways0 since you've taken responsibility, i would like to ask, did i strike a nerve? your reply was like0 that of a child whose candy has been taken away. the truth hurts does'nt it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Minemrys:

season 2. I like the Tobias guy. Pity they killed khalil.
but the way they kill the priest is not good, that Tobias is a super vilian.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
hulk616:
that piece of trash. Flash, arrow , Supergirl, legend of tomorrow, and Black lightning are the worst series ever after Quantico and heroes last season.

What will you now say of Marvel's Inhuman TV series? The TV series was so bad it was totally scrapped just after 1 terrible season.

Marvel has the record of having the worst of the worst. tongue

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

What will you now say of Marvel's Inhuman TV series? The TV series was so bad it was totally scrapped just after 1 terrible season.

Marvel has the record of having the worst of the worst. tongue
real trash,from moon to the Earth I dislike the series...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
hulk616:
because thats the only thing DC can make little mouth well. Movie failure, series failure, animation now a failure ,game failure ,comics becoming a failure.

The biggest comic movie failure is from marvel. The biggest comic TV series failure still belongs to marvel. As for game, marvel is nowhere near to DC . For comics, they are almost the same.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Topmaike007:

I watched only 2 episodes of that shitty inhuman series and my IQ almost dropped to zero.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
emmy2807:
I have since learnt that people who spend so much time and energy trolling are actually closet fans, ande can think of a better way0 to exprfss their love, so they stick with trolling, in case you're with d phrase0 "hate is the purest form of love", you would understand what am saying, so please leave the trolls to express their love without being interrupted.

Exactly what i noticed and said that he is a closet fan but some dumb nutskulls were following me to argue.

The guy is a closet DC fan who worships and idolizes Batman

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I watched only 2 episodes of that shitty inhuman series and my IQ almost dropped to zero.
I watched everything,but it's nonsense
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Finally finished episode 12 of Black lightning...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Hulk616 is omo ale
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Topmaike007:
Hulk616 is omo ale

Lol, take it easy on the guy. He is a closet DC fan
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The biggest comic movie failure is from marvel. The biggest comic TV series failure still belongs to marvel. As for game, marvel is nowhere near to DC . For comics, they are almost the same.
Catwoman
Constantine cancelled after 10 episodes
Spider-Man
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

when DC TV series has reduced it to 0.1 watching marvel intelligent series is just overloading the small IQ causing it to crash.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly what i noticed and said that he is a closet fan but some dumb nutskulls were following me to argue.

The guy is a closet DC fan who worships and idolizes Batman
undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, take it easy on the guy. He is a closet DC fan
only him come here to attack us.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Topmaike007:
Easy bro. That series was intended to be a proto x men billion dollar franchise...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Minemrys:

Easy bro. That series was intended to be a proto x men billion dollar franchise...
but did not live upto the standard
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Kingrapha:
nomination for VFX ..

it's also had nominations for Costume Design in the CDG
and Make up effects.

it's nice to see the recognition, even with the snub from the academy.
Pls note
Avengers infinity war -4 wins
Spider verse - 4 wins

Wet Thor / Underwater Wakanda AKA Aquaman - 0

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2019
hulk616:
when DC TV series has reduced it to 0.1 watching marvel intelligent series is just overloading the small IQ causing it to crash.

Lol, The Inhumans remains the worse of the worst ever TV series. Never again will such nonsense series be tolerated.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2019
hulk616:
Catwoman
Constantine cancelled after 10 episodes
Spider-Man

Should we go to the TV series section and do a poll on which one is better between Inhumans and Constantine?

People were begging for Constantine to continue but nobody not even you will want a season 2 of that piece of shiit called inhumans
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Should we go to the TV series section and do a poll on which one is better between Inhumans and Constantine?

People were begging for Constantine to continue but nobody not even you will want a season 2 of that piece of shiit called inhumans

actually Constantine was picked up by CW Seed. it continued as an animation series there. plus the Constantine character had numerous cameos in the Arrowverse.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Shittaakeem:
Pls note Avengers infinity war -4 wins Spider verse - 4 wins
Wet Thor / Underwater Wakanda AKA Aquaman - 0
What's wrong with you ? please don't quote with this fanboy war BS I didn't mention Marvel in my post. I was acknowledging a nomination.
I'm not part of that squabble I enjoy both DC and Marvel.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Kingrapha:

What's wrong with you ?
please don't quote with this fanboy war BS
I didn't mention Marvel in my post. I was acknowledging a nomination.

hmm nice one DC reader
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Kingrapha:

What's wrong with you ?
please don't quote with this fanboy war BS
I didn't mention Marvel in my post. I was acknowledging a nomination.

hmm nice one DC reader
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Director Zack Snyder and Producer Deborah Snyder are serving as executive producers for the upcoming film Suicide Squad: Relaunch by Writer/Director James Gunn. They'll be joined by Charles Roven and Peter Safran as producers, who have worked with the Snyders on numerous DC Film projects in past.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
According to the latest rumors (Started From Boss Logic ‘s whipped up Fan-Art last Saturday) Twilight star Robert Pattinson is being considered for The Batman role.
He’s seemingly part of a very long shortlist options that features big-name actors like Armie Hammer Timothee Chalamet and Nicholas Hoult |

THE BATMAN – that is scheduled for release June 25, 2021 will focus on a younger Bruce Wayne.

Robert's physical features :

Height in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1” (almost as tall as Affleck)
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour :Golden Brown

Robert is a very good actor.

The only thing he lacks is muscle.
He needs to bulk up.

Other rumored contenders for the new Batman role like Nicholas Hoult and Armie Hammer also lack muscles. undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
BlackManta:
Director Zack Snyder and Producer Deborah Snyder are serving as executive producers for the upcoming film Suicide Squad: Relaunch by Writer/Director James Gunn. They'll be joined by Charles Roven and Peter Safran as producers, who have worked with the Snyders on numerous DC Film projects in past.
Hail Snydra!!! They should keep Geoff Johns away from DC movies abeg..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
BlackManta:
According to the latest rumors (Started From Boss Logic ‘s whipped up Fan-Art last Saturday) Twilight star Robert Pattinson is being considered for The Batman role.
He’s seemingly part of a very long shortlist options that features big-name actors like Armie Hammer Timothee Chalamet and Nicholas Hoult |

THE BATMAN – that is scheduled for release June 25, 2021 will focus on a younger Bruce Wayne.

in meters- 1.85 m

He needs to bulk up.

Other rumored contenders for the new Batman role like Nicholas Hoult and Armie Hammer also lack muscles. undecided

I do prefer armie hammer. He just have to bulk up. Timothee Chalamet is too young.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
TonySpike:

Hail Snydra!!! They should keep Geoff Johns away from DC movies abeg..
i totally agree with you he has been writing trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
BlackManta:

in meters- 1.85 m

He needs to bulk up.

grin grin DC is a joke now , but i know DC fans will accept this nonsense Batman. They are addicted to nonsense.
Worst Batman ever
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
BlackManta:
so sad for James Gunn, hes going to kill his career with suicide squad. After doing two good movies like GOTG 1 and 2.
Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder wow that movie will be so dark, 10000 floodlights will be needed per cinema.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.