Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1243697 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ben Affleck Officially Out As The Batman As New Unknown Character Set To Take Over The Cape As The Cape Crusader.

https://screenrant.com/ben-affleck-out-as-batman-reactions-and-memes/

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/30/18204607/ben-affleck-new-batman-movie-release-date

#Xavier.
#I'M_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Xavier5:
Ben Affleck Officially Out As The Batman As New Unknown Character Set To Take Over The Cape As The Cape Crusader.

https://screenrant.com/ben-affleck-out-as-batman-reactions-and-memes/

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/30/18204607/ben-affleck-new-batman-movie-release-date

#Xavier.
#I'M_A_DCian.
nice Ben. Leave that LAWMA company and come to marvel. And make 1billion dollars

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
hulk616:
let's be realistic, how can you say the future is Bright for DCEU. And based on experience, all these movies will be cancelled. Or if they are not cancelled, the movie will have several reshoots and later become piece of trash.
Then DC fans will be crying for directors cut. #OccupyDC
i pr0mised never to reply you, but did u kn0w ragnarok, infinity war, endgame, deadp0ol 2 went through reshoots? Go find out right n0w.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
hulk616:
nice Ben. Leave that LAWMA company and come to marvel. And make 1billion dollars
remind me how that worked last time?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Minemrys:

i pr0mised never to reply you, but did u kn0w ragnarok, infinity war, endgame, deadp0ol 2 went through reshoots? Go find out right n0w.
I know, we are experts in doing reshoots not like AMATEUR DC trash U

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
hulk616:
I know, we are experts in doing reshoots not like AMATEUR DC trash U
u call ragnarok an expert work? Talk of double standard.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Minemrys:

remind me how that worked last time?
2 billion dollars
And 1.5 billion dollars
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Minemrys:

u call ragnarok an expert work? Talk of double standard.
yes brighter that Aquaman and DCEU

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
hulk616:
yes brighter that Aquaman and DCEU
Lol grin here we go again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 4:40am On Feb 01, 2019
hulk616:
let's be realistic, how can you say the future is Bright for DCEU. And based on experience, all these movies will be cancelled. Or if they are not cancelled, the movie will have several reshoots and later become piece of trash.
Then DC fans will be crying for directors cut. #OccupyDC

lol. all that happened when the franchise was led by Geoff Johns, Jon Berg and co. The executives as of then released a slate of movies which they didn't plan out properly and were meddling with hired directors' visions on the creativeness of those films. BvS, SS, JL and movies that didn't make it to production were the result of that.
Now, with the franchise headed by Hamada, many of the movies that were greenlit for production and having released dates attached to them were reviewed, some discarded, and new ones being brought in. the first movie that was released under the new administration was a critical and commercial success that outperformed all the movies before it, and I'm sure the rest movies will follow suit.
so be realistic and tell me, is the future BRIGHT for dceu or not?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2019
acekhalifa:

lol. all that happened when the franchise was led by Geoff Johns, Jon Berg and co. The executives as of then released a slate of movies which they didn't plan out properly and were meddling with hired directors' visions on the creativeness of those films. BvS, SS, JL and movies that didn't make it to production were the result of that.
Now, with the franchise headed by Hamada, many of the movies that were greenlit for production and having released dates attached to them were reviewed, some discarded, and new ones being brought in. the first movie that was released under the new administration was a critical and commercial success that outperformed all the movies before it, and I'm sure the rest movies will follow suit.
so be realistic and tell me, is the future BRIGHT for dceu or not?
You seem to be new here so I'll go out of my way to advice you. You see that dude, for the sake of your health and overall well-being, just ignore him completely.

11 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
You seem to be new here so I'll go out of my way to advice you. You see that dude, for the sake of your health and overall well-being, just ignore him completely.

Oh my.. it seems the spite is always there no matter where you go.. Thanks anyway.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
austine5n6:
Lol grin here we go again
why do u bother to reply him?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Minemrys:

why do u bother to reply him?
look at the DC fan talking undecided you usually reply me. DC fans can't lead by example thats why their universe is trash.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
acekhalifa:

Oh my.. it seems the spite is always there no matter where you go.. Thanks anyway.
that just showed marvel is more popular for DC, meaning better movies, products and mindset

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
This Scene!!! �

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kingrapha:
This Scene!!! �
tooo fake. this is the trash that is on the same level with avatar. DC fans and nonsense

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
hulk616:
tooo fake. this is the trash that is on the same level with avatar. DC fans and nonsense
This is concept art!
stop this childishness are you unemployed?

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kingrapha:

This is concept art!
stop this childishness are you unemployed?
it's only a child that can't know this is trash. I m employed and making more billions in box office than DC fans

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kingrapha:
This Scene!!! �
Gave me the goose!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 4:27am On Feb 02, 2019
hulk616:
that just showed marvel is more popular for DC, meaning better movies, products and mindset

whatever gets you through the night bro.. it seems your fanboyism is just too toxic for your own good.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Rextizz(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2019
hulk616:
This one don't have sense

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
This one don't have sense
so its you that have sense.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Laurene: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Aquaman to gross more than 1.13 billion after today. With Japan's release on February 8 we are expecting more than 1.2 billion at the end of its theatrical run.. Magic!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Aquaman deserves every penny it gets. nobody anticipated it being this successful. next is SHAZAM!!!
the future is truly bright for DCEU if Aquaman that was considered a joke in the comic world can rake in this much money... well done James Wan!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2019
acekhalifa:
Aquaman deserves every penny it gets. nobody anticipated it being this successful. next is SHAZAM!!!
the future is truly bright for DCEU if Aquaman that was considered a joke in the comic world can rake in this much money... well done James Wan!
so it means no need for floodlight in cinemas

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2019
hulk616:
It means that when a hero sees a threat they won't start making any silly one liner

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2019
hulk616:

yes, because it is brighter than all the floodlight in cinemas.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
acekhalifa:

yes, because it is brighter than all the floodlight in cinemas.
I will be happy if that can happen
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by acekhalifa(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
hulk616:
I will be happy if that can happen

it already happened with Aquaman and will happen when Shazam makes it theatrical debut in April.
so, it's either you're happy or you haven't seen the light yet. it'll be rather unfortunate if it's the latter.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Laurene:
Aquaman to gross more than 1.13 billion after today. With Japan's release on February 8 we are expecting more than 1.2 billion at the end of its theatrical run.. Magic!!!!

Wow, so glad that my initial estimation may end up being correct.

But why is Japan 2 months behind in watching this movie and many more movies released in December? It doesn't make sense watching it in cinemas when the clear HD version is out.

Can't wait for Shazam

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Laurene: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Wow, so glad that my initial estimation may end up being correct.

But why is Japan 2 months behind in watching this movie and many more movies released in December? It doesn't make sense watching it in cinemas when the clear HD version is out.

Can't wait for Shazam
exactly my thought. But it will still rake in some cash though.. 23-50 Milli. Japanese love water.. Check pirates of the Caribbean, finding dory and Nemo and see for yourself.
Next stop is Captain America civil war.. Lego!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.