Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1230872 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2016
TonySpike:
Talking about Green Lanterns Corp, why is it that Guy Gardiner and Hal Jordan never agree? They are always fighting in most of the animated series I've watched. In my opinion, Hal is the most reckless of all GLs protecting the Earth Sector. This seems to be the root cause of his bickering with Guy. Guy is a much more practical GL, so is John Stewart.
thats because Gardner is arrogant, b0ssy and serious. He doesn't c0nd0ne Hal's behaviour.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pickpin: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Minemrys:

for starters, Barry Allen is funny. Flashpoint paradox any0ne? Justice league d00m? Justice league war? I didn't grow up with John green lantern. I just d0n't see anything special with Jordan. People say he's the greatest GL but i haven't seen what he's d0ne. M0st people who say these are often racist. A fact i learnt. And shazam would be in JUSTICE LEAGUE but later films. Am guessing we are going to have Superman in the Shazam film if am n0t mistaken. Either cameo or main role.
Barry wasn't funny in flashpoint paradox, he didn't even say a single joke.... Shazam wont be in the justice league, their were even talks that it wont be in the same universe since the movie is been done by a different studio.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Darkseid is coming...see first picture.

Lovely pictures, all of them...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
pickpin:
Barry wasn't funny in flashpoint paradox, he didn't even say a single joke.... Shazam wont be in the justice league, their were even talks that it wont be in the same universe since the movie is been done by a different studio.
he was funny. The j0kes were light, if u d0n't have a g0od sense of hum0ur you w0n't kn0w. Shazam is in the DCEU. Its being pr0duced by new line cinema who is owned by WB. You think WB are that f0olish to give shazam to an0ther c0mpany who may in turn use it to beat superman in box office? Bro c0me on. Shazam is c0ming to the Justice League. Just n0t yet. Atleast n0t part 1. If shazam wasn't in the dceu why do you think they ann0unced it with the dceu? Again New line Cinema is a c0mpany owned by WB. They aren't like Fox or Disney. And WB didn't sell the rights. They w0uld never do that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
TonySpike:
Darkseid is coming...see first picture.

Lovely pictures, all of them...
nice. Heard an0ther trailer n0t tv spot was released yesterday. Darkseid could be the JUSTICE LEAGUE part 1 villain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
TonySpike:
Talking about Green Lanterns Corp, why is it that Guy Gardiner and Hal Jordan never agree? They are always fighting in most of the animated series I've watched. In my opinion, Hal is the most reckless of all GLs protecting the Earth Sector. This seems to be the root cause of his bickering with Guy. Guy is a much more practical GL, so is John Stewart.
I believe the reckless award definitely goes to Guy Gardner. Practical, maybe. But the guy get craze. Even John doesn't like Guy. Plus he's even the leader of the red lanterns now...to show how his character is portrayed.
I see you guys just hate Hal sha. To me, John is the most grounded, but Hal is the richest character of them all. Kyle is the cool dude with cool moves. They all have their uniqueness.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
superbloke:

I believe the reckless award definitely goes to Guy Gardner. Practical, maybe. But the guy get craze. Even John doesn't like Guy. Plus he's even the leader of the red lanterns now...to show how his character is portrayed.
I see you guys just hate Hal sha. To me, John is the most grounded, but Hal is the richest character of them all. Kyle is the cool dude with cool moves. They all have their uniqueness.
i prefer Gardner over Hal. To me Gardner is like Vin diesel in fast and furious. If it were the Hal portrayed in GL 2011 n0t the actor though i would've l0ved the character. Talking about richness in character, what makes you say so? They could literally give kyle Rayner Jordan's st0ries like they did Wally west in JL cart0on.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

nice. Heard an0ther trailer n0t tv spot was released yesterday. Darkseid could be the JUSTICE LEAGUE part 1 villain.

I only know of TV spots. There were two of them: one for Bruce Wayne, the other for Clark Kent.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
TonySpike:

I only know of TV spots. There were two of them: one for Bruce Wayne, the other for Clark Kent.
there's an0ther trailer that features diana boarding a plane. I haven't seen it though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

there's an0ther trailer that features diana boarding a plane. I haven't seen it though.

That's a promotional for Turkish Airline. It is still the same trailer from comic con. They just slotted in the part where Diana was boarding the plane for 2 seconds to appeal to Turkish airline...lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonySpike:

That's a promotional for Turkish Airline. It is still the same trailer from comic con. They just slotted in the part where Diana was boarding the plane for 2 seconds to appeal to Turkish airline...lol
but its a part of BvS right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

but its a part of BvS right?
I believe so
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonySpike:

We can't afford to have two comedians as Superheroes I.e. Hal Jordan and Barry Allen. Those two characters aren't always serious in many movies I've seen them. I prefer John Stewart as the Justice league GL anytime.

Wally west is even funnier and smarter than that Barry Allen.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
100naira:
Tony stark built an armored suit from mere scraps. He built atomic naval cannons, flesh healing serums, anti gravity device that can literally move mountains, heat seeking anti missile air crafts, anti ballistic missiles, built unique AI(jarvis and veronica) etc oh and he has a space mechanic.

Nobody is doubting Bruce's intelligence, he clearly beats Tony outside the tech field but in it, Tony Stark is god.

Until Tony can build a device that can teleport people, he's still a learner compared to Bruce.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
csamii:

Until Tony can build a device that can teleport people, he's still a learner compared to Bruce.

Abi o! People seem to forget that each member of the justice league is a god! I've checked all the rankings and Batman always stand ahead of Iron Man in terms of IQ and tech savviness.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
csamii:

Wally west is even funnier and smarter than that Barry Allen.
that i will argue with u. Although Wally's funnier, Barry is much smarter. Batman even wished he was Barry had his parents n0t died.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonySpike:

Abi o! People seem to forget that each member of the justice league is a god! I've checked all the rankings and Batman always stand ahead of Iron Man in terms of IQ and tech savviness.

Of course it's a known fact. You can't compare both battle wise and tech wise.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
csamii:

abi. To me i think Dr bruce banner is m0re intelligent than Stark.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

that i will argue with u. Although Wally's funnier, Barry is much smarter. Batman even wished he was Barry had his parents n0t died.

Have you seen justice League series? You'll know he's funnier, smarter and strong.

He ran pass Grodd and turned him to an slowpoke in let's say 2secs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
csamii:

Of course it's a known fact. You can't compare both battle wise and tech wise.
rem0ve the ir0n man arm0ur and he's just a billi0niarre playboy philantropist. <n0t my w0rds>

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

rem0ve the ir0n man arm0ur and he's just a billi0niarre playboy philantropist. <n0t my w0rds>

Lmao!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

True, that guy has no actual fighting skills apart from firing laser beams and using AI, J.A.R.V.I.S to assist him...lol. He's no match for Batman in physical combat.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
csamii:

Have you seen justice League series? You'll know he's funnier, smarter and strong.

He ran pass Grodd and turned him to an slowpoke in let's say 2secs.
i w0n't call that being smart. Wally is kn0wn for being cunny. When it c0mes to brains? Barry's ur guy. He's the Justice League physician bro. Watch crisis on 2 earths, when Batman was explaining the theory of 2 earths, wally found it hard to understand. Wally is m0re like cisco ram0n in the flash without intellect.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

i w0n't call that being smart. Wally is kn0wn for being cunny. When it c0mes to brains? Barry's ur guy. He's the Justice League physician bro. Watch crisis on 2 earths, when Batman was explaining the theory of 2 earths, wally found it hard to understand. Wally is m0re like cisco ram0n in the flash without intellect.

Lemme watch it right now. Will get back to you later.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonySpike:

True, that guy has no actual fighting skills apart from firing laser beams and using AI, J.A.R.V.I.S to assist him...lol. He's no match with Batman in physical combat.
that ir0n man 3 scene where stark was without the suit and couldn't brawl with adrian or what was the guy's name? Made me realise stark can't really defend himself in a real fight. After the terrorist attack in ir0n man 1, i would expect stark to learn m0re 0n self defense. What would he do against than0s? Crack jokes? Well i guess than0s is m0re of a guy who sits on a chair watching cart0ons. I can't wait 4 my darkseid. Watching superman/batman apocalypse made me realise how badass darkseid could be. The scene which he waits in the parlour at the kent farm 4 clark to open the d0or after allowing him to carry kara back to earth made me laugh. Or when he pulled a whole superman's cape to him like, "where is dis kid going" made me laugh. He neva joked but just that was funny en0ugh 4 me.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
csamii:

Lemme watch it right now. Will get back to you later.
okay.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
csamii:

and what makes you think Tony Stark doesn't have a teleportation device? grin grin Bro stop hammering teleportation like it's the new stuff on board. Science geniuses like Hank pym( who Bruce Wayne can't even clean his shoes in the science and tech field) has built teleportation devices and you using it to brag for Bruce Wayne. When Bruce Wayne builds a space mechanic first, then we can talk.

And for the other guy, please Dr Bruce banner pales in comparison to Tony Stark.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
100naira:
and what makes you think Tony Stark doesn't have a teleportation device? grin grin Bro stop hammering teleportation like it's the new stuff on board. Science geniuses like Hank pym( who Bruce Wayne can't even clean his shoes in the science and tech field) has built teleportation devices and you using it to brag for Bruce Wayne. When Bruce Wayne builds a space mechanic first, then we can talk.

And for the other guy, please Dr Bruce banner pales in comparison to Tony Stark.
i d0n't understand. What are u trying to say abt Tony and Banner? I d0n't quite get it. I d0n't read Batman c0mics so w0n't really kn0w bats intellect though but in superman/batman apocalypse he was able to crack darkseid's firewalls and risk apokolips exploding if darkseid didn't let kara go. Even darkseid was surprised as no one had ever crackd it before. And also Wayne owns that javeline watchtower of the Justice League.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
100naira:

talking abt Pym, do you kn0w Hank pym is no way near The At0m? Prof Ray Palmer?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

talking abt Pym, do you kn0w Hank pym is no way near The At0m? Prof Ray Palmer?
and pray tell, what makes you think that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
100naira:
and pray tell, what makes you think that?
didn't get u there, bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Minemrys:

didn't get u there, bro.
You said Hank Pym is no where near Ray Palmer and I asked what makes you think that? i.e why do you think ray Palmer is better than Hank Pym?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.