Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227499 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:
I saw injustice gods among us last night, the game storyline I downloaded from youtube and mehn! That was one good storyline. If superman should go bad, the justice League will have to borrow some marvel characters to defeat him.
I'm glad you watched it. That storyline was epic. Can you see how superman killed Flash in that game because he was felt he was getting too sympathetic? It was scary...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

Wanna tell me you didn't see mandarin in ironman 3?

That wasn't mandarin, bro...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonySpike:

I'm glad you watched it. That storyline was epic. Can you see how superman killed Flash in that game because he was felt he was getting too sympathetic? It was scary...

Not flash bro but Shazam. If he had gotten his hand on his batman eh! Sorry would have been his name. He killed the joker, green arrow, Lex and Shazam.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonySpike:

That wasn't mandarin, bro...

They were doing well with that Sadam husain of a guy before they decided to do the Marvel typical storyline.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

They were doing well with that Sadam husain of a guy before they decided to do the Marvel typical storyline.

Yeah, that was a really cheesy storyline in Iron-Man
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

Lmao! But I thought Guy pierce told stark that he's the Mandarin? I swear I saw something like that.
they named him the mandarin but that wasn't the real deal.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonySpike:

supes killed flash? What? And here i am thinking flash is the m0st powerful being in the universe.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

fr0m the premise of the m0vie i was actually thinking it would be a dark m0vie then they brought that twist.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Minemrys:

]
dude, i d0n't like Ezra Miller but he can act circles around Gustin. You are praising Gustin n0w becos u haven't seen Ezra. Just like th0se who hated Affleck and Heath Ledger then. Ezra has chemistry with the casts, that am very sure of. And if you say Gustin is playing by the script, he should do m0re by showing facial expressi0ns other than that of a geek and traumatised man <s0mething he is fond of irregardless of the mood of the scene> talking of cinematic break, how many big screen pictures has Gustin being in? Gustin's big break's glee, a musical tv show. He's m0re of a broadway guy than big screen. Blockbuster that you may say cos bvs would be Ezra's first m0ment in a big budget film. And that extends to the c0ming Harry Potter spin off. You see WB are crazy abt him. Do you kn0w the guy auditi0ned for the role of nightwing in bvs before they saw him m0re as the flash and casted him instead?
That's the thing I have been talking about, until he nails it as Flash/Barry Allen, I won't hold my breath
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
100naira:
That's the thing I have been talking about, until he nails it as Flash/Barry Allen, I won't hold my breath
bro, am assuring you he's going to nail it. You'll see.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Minemrys:

supes killed flash? What? And here i am thinking flash is the m0st powerful being in the universe.

That superman was a ruthless and no-nonsense villain. He was the equivalent of the world president and he killed any member of the justice league that disagreed with him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Minemrys:

fr0m the premise of the m0vie i was actually thinking it would be a dark m0vie then they brought that twist.

That twist killed the future of ironman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
TonySpike:

That superman was a ruthless and no-nonsense villain. He was the equivalent of the world president and he killed any member of the justice league that disagreed with him.
what the heck? I hope i d0n't see that superman in the dceu. It'll kill the M0S premise.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Minemrys:

what the heck? I hope i d0n't see that superman in the dceu. It'll kill the M0S premise.
obviously not.
That was injustice gods among us and the animation was an adaptation from the game, moreover the superman was from an alternate universe where he was tricked by joker to kill lois and destroy metropolis and that was how his evil campaign began.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Why is Marvel being such a dick? Moving spiderman release date close to that of the Wonder Woman movie?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
Minemrys:
Why is Marvel being such a dick? Moving spiderman release date close to that of the Wonder Woman movie?

How many spiderman movie we wan get sef? That character has lost steam...No mind them jare. On a lighter note, are they afraid of the upcoming Jumanji movie, hence, their movie rescheduling?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonySpike:

How many spiderman movie we wan get sef? That character has lost steam...No mind them jare. On a lighter note, are they afraid of the upcoming Jumanji movie, hence, their movie rescheduling?
nah. They are trying to diss DC. Atleast that explains why they'll only think of m0ving the spider kid release date the very day a fo0tage of the m0vie was sh0wn. Can you imagine the captain america d23 footage has surprisingly "leaked" after the suicide squad trailer? And n0w a marvel m0vie or m0re like disney m0vie is going to be released few weeks after JUSTICE LEAGUE. Star wars if am n0t mistaken.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Minemrys:

nah. They are trying to diss DC. Atleast that explains why they'll only think of m0ving the spider kid release date the very day a fo0tage of the m0vie was sh0wn. Can you imagine the captain america d23 footage has surprisingly "leaked" after the suicide squad trailer? And n0w a marvel m0vie or m0re like disney m0vie is going to be released few weeks after JUSTICE LEAGUE. Star wars if am n0t mistaken.
Speaking of the Suicide Squad trailer, that trailer has me seriously stoked for the movie. Can't wait. Margot Robbie seems to be doing a great job as Harleen Quinzel.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tommychow(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kaycee7:
Speaking of the Suicide Squad trailer, that trailer has me seriously stoked for the movie. Can't wait. Margot Robbie seems to be doing a great job as Harleen Quinzel.

I saw the Suicide Squad trailer yesterday, INSANELY AWESOME. Although, I think the trailer isn't showing the real tone of the movie. With the sound track used, it makes it look like a fun, comedy, action movie. I think the 1st trailer (released at comic con) gives the proper tone: dark, gritty, sadistic action movie with crazy humor from Harley Quinn and The Joker. DC universe is staying true to the dark tone of the comics. I love it. Tired of PG-rated Marvel universe movies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kaycee7:
the trailer's so funny. Am guessing Capt b0omerang's going to be the c0mic relief.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
tommychow:

I saw the Suicide Squad trailer yesterday, INSANELY AWESOME. Although, I think the trailer isn't showing the real tone of the movie. With the sound track used, it makes it look like a fun, comedy, action movie. I think the 1st trailer (released at comic con) gives the proper tone: dark, gritty, sadistic action movie with crazy humor from Harley Quinn and The Joker. DC universe is staying true to the dark tone of the comics. I love it. Tired of PG-rated Marvel universe movies.
thats what trailers are supp0sed to do. Cater to all fand0m without revealing anything. If they had released a dark gritty one, s0me marvellous fans would be saying DC is too dark. I love how snyder was able to shut th0se guys up with that recent BvS trailer.
"she with you?"
"i thought she was with you"
even Stark can't crack that joke. It fit the scenario even though the stakes are high.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
I heard rumours that we might have two green lanterns in Justice league: Part 1 next year. I heard Jon Stewart might be joining Hal Jordan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tommychow(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Minemrys:

thats what trailers are supp0sed to do. Cater to all fand0m without revealing anything. If they had released a dark gritty one, s0me marvellous fans would be saying DC is too dark. I love how snyder was able to shut th0se guys up with that recent BvS trailer.
"she with you?"
"i thought she was with you"
even Stark can't crack that joke. It fit the scenario even though the stakes are high.

I love the trailer and I get you. I'm just saying, with that trailer lots of people will be expecting something like Guardians Of The Galaxy. I remember how Watchmen shocked a lot of people. They weren't expecting it to be dark, complex and graphic. Luckily for me, I had read the comic. I'm pretty sure this movie will do the same, except it won't be too violent and will have more humor.

About BvS, I am very sure the storyline by Chris Terrio will be excellent and Zack Snyder will do a great job directing the action scenes and CGI. The only thing I am worried about is the acting of Jesse Eisenberg (Lex) and Gal Gadot (Wonderwoman). I'm sure everything else will be on point.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by csamii: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonySpike:
I heard rumours that we might have two green lanterns in Justice league: Part 1 next year. I heard Jon Stewart might be joining Hal Jordan.

Jon Stewart and Hal Jordan in the same justice League movie? So who's gonna join the league?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
csamii:

Jon Stewart and Hal Jordan in the same justice League movie? So who's gonna join the league?
Since the DCEU is based largely on the new 52, it will most likely be Hal Jordan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sage1000: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
superbloke:

Since the DCEU is based largely on the new 52, it will most likely be Hal Jordan.

Eh doubt it is Hal. Hal sucked in n the last movie and DC will want to create a distinction between both movies. Also I think the title for the movie is Green Lantern Corps which the comic title features John Stewart. Also take into consideration John is pretty popular from the JL cartoon
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2016
tommychow:

I love the trailer and I get you. I'm just saying, with that trailer lots of people will be expecting something like Guardians Of The Galaxy. I remember how Watchmen shocked a lot of people. They weren't expecting it to be dark, complex and graphic. Luckily for me, I had read the comic. I'm pretty sure this movie will do the same, except it won't be too violent and will have more humor.

About BvS, I am very sure the storyline by Chris Terrio will be excellent and Zack Snyder will do a great job directing the action scenes and CGI. The only thing I am worried about is the acting of Jesse Eisenberg (Lex) and Gal Gadot (Wonderwoman). I'm sure everything else will be on point.
Gadot i might say, because i have a feeling many people aren't going to like her accent. But i have faith in her to do well. Eisenberg? C0me on that guy is a dedicated actor. He'll do Lex "justice" pun intended. I like the guy. You kn0w what, if u really doubt Eisenberg, go watch the JL animated shows lex luthor scenes and imagine Eisenberg saying lex's lines. You're so going to hate Lex.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2016
TonySpike:
yea, for the Lantern Corps m0vie. Am guessing its going to be about the sinestro wars. Include kyle rayner if u may.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2016
csamii:

n0t in the same JL film. Jordan would be in JL. stewart and jordan in GLC.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
sage1000:

Eh doubt it is Hal. Hal sucked in n the last movie and DC will want to create a distinction between both movies. Also I think the title for the movie is Green Lantern Corps which the comic title features John Stewart. Also take into consideration John is pretty popular from the JL cartoon
yea but the thing is John goes with Wally West flash and Jordan with Barry Allen. Since we are getting Barry Allen flash, be sure to expect his best pal Hal Jordan. Seriously me i want John, the no n0nsense guy who is m0re of a s0ldier think (John Diggle in Arrow) but its DC. And bringing Hal in a different way and with an0ther actor w0n't make people say "hey, i kn0w that guy, he's that guy fr0m green lantern 2011".
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tommychow(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Minemrys:

Gadot i might say, because i have a feeling many people aren't going to like her accent. But i have faith in her to do well. Eisenberg? C0me on that guy is a dedicated actor. He'll do Lex "justice" pun intended. I like the guy. You kn0w what, if u really doubt Eisenberg, go watch the JL animated shows lex luthor scenes and imagine Eisenberg saying lex's lines. You're so going to hate Lex.

He's a good actor and he has a good record. It's just that Zack is taking a different approach with this Lex; nerdy, younger Lex which is new to everyone. Risky but we'll see if it works. I really wanna see how Bruce Wayne can let a much younger guy (Lex) manipulate him into fighting superman. Alfred should have slapped some sense into him if talking wasn't working. I already love the storyline.

I'm strongly hoping Will Smith, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie don't die in Suicide Squad so the can be in Batman's standalone movie with Ben Affleck. At the moment, DC has much more potential than Marvel. When are they gonna cast Green Lantern? How hard is it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
tommychow:

He's a good actor and he has a good record. It's just that Zack is taking a different approach with this Lex; nerdy, younger Lex which is new to everyone. Risky but we'll see if it works. I really wanna see how Bruce Wayne can let a much younger guy (Lex) manipulate him into fighting superman. Alfred should have slapped some sense into him if talking wasn't working. I already love the storyline.

I'm strongly hoping Will Smith, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie don't die in Suicide Squad so the can be in Batman's standalone movie with Ben Affleck. At the moment, DC has much more potential than Marvel. When are they gonna cast Green Lantern? How hard is it?
snyder has already said time and again that lex isn't nerdy n0r g0ofy. Its his origin st0ry or do you want s0me generic bald headed bad guy in suit as a villain? <think ant man and ir0n man> bro Lex is the smartest man in the DC world and i believe its a g0od thing to have us see bats intelligence a little. S0mething TDK trilogy missed. To have a guy like Lex manipulate bruce is character devel0pment for both bruce and lex. To show bruce that things aren't just black and white.
Will smith, leto, margot r0bbie, viola davis all signed a multi c0ntract deal so they w0n't be killed off in the m0vie. The rest am n0t sure. And will smith's in the next batman m0vie.
Ever heard of Green lantern 2011? They are bidding their time to n0t mess it up. Bro Green Lantern has the capacity to be huge like star wars. The power rings/light saber? Sinestro/darth vader? Even the guardians they remind me of th0se big headed creatures in star wars. GL on its own can make a billi0n and thats why they are wasting time. Make people demand 4 the character, enlighten people about him, create buzz around him and when he shows? B0om. Its like the 2nd c0ming. Last time they rushed, l0ok what happened. WB d0n't wanna rush n0w.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.