Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1295843 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Topmaike007:
is it your Ban
ask raalsalghul/hushalghul
Wow he cant type grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
hulk616:
ask raalsalghul/hushalghul
Wow he can type grin grin
guy why not go to your thread and make it grow rather than coming here to insult us
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Topmaike007:
guy why not go to your thread and make it grow rather than coming here to insult us
Stop honouring them with so much replies, even when they quote you. It only bolster their anaemic ego.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
iuwe:

Stop honouring them with so much replies, even when they quote you. It only bolster their anaemic ego.
you're on point bro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Check out my wallpaper, isn't it BADASS.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
phr0nesis:

This thread wasn't in existence when dark knight made 1 billion. Besides 1 billion isn't the only thing to talk about the dark knight.

Pharisees.... By this time many ages ago , your likes have concluded to buy Jesus and kill him ... Changing post from one side to another

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Xavier5:
Okay Oh. I Have Heard.

https://www.unionjournalism.com/2019/04/19/the-rock-star-as-black-adam-in-shazam-2/

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
DC fans never learn. Shazam 2 and black Adams will be cancelled after the poor box office performance.
Shazam is a failure
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
iuwe:

I understand you, you are just coming back from your Odin sleep. grin grin
It's not fair for me to send you back this Early grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
dokilolo:
av just seen d trailer nd I must say justice league is gonna be d bomb.
cnt wait to watch it in cinema
kudos for keeping superman underwrap......I predict an overall haul close to 2b dollars or even crossing d 2b mark.
hahaha grin grin
The guy said Justice league will make 2 billion dollars. This is the Biggest joke from a DC fan ever grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
TonySpike:
The trailer was wonderful: no reveals, enough to sustain the hype for the next few weeks. The cinematography is excellent, I'm seeing an Oscars picture in the offing as against Star Wars. Zack Snyder is simply a visionary. Did anyone hear the reference to BVS Knightmare Batman. Yeah, the Universe is indeed connected. #HailSnydra
Oscars for Justice league hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
SMUAG:
I THINK THEY NEED TO SHOW US A BIT MORE BETTER ON HOW THE FLASH USES HIS SPEED CINEMATOGRAPHICALLY.
I LOVE HOW THE TRAILER DIDNT SPOIL OR GIVE AWAY THE MAIN PLOT.
MY PREDICTION:
BO: $990M - $1.2B
RT: 35% - 62%
AS FOR ME, I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ITS RT SCORE grin
1.2billion dollars hahahahah grin
I never knew it was going to be garbage grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
waywardpikin:
Guys watching all the trailers of Justice League and counting down to days until its debut, I have a feeling that this movie is going to be a masterpiece. The theme, the feel, everything screams EPIC. If it goes the way I think it will, it may very well signal the dawn of DC. Even Minemrys will return to the fold lol
masterpiece of trash

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Minemrys:
JL could bomb at the box office, the dceu films could get cancelled after shazam. No more the batman, flashpoint, mos 2, jl 2, ww 2 and ss 2. We'd just have to end up watching mcu films [thats for those who'd still be interested in comic book films]
true talk grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Eberex:
Avengers infinity. The adverts made it look like it was gonna be a breath taking movie. I initially planned on seeing it in a cinema but I got the HD download from a friend.

Seriously speaking, first time I watched it, I didn't understand the story line. The whole thing looked jam-packed as if they were trying to compress 5G memory into a 100MB flash drive.

I plan on watching it again so as to understand the movie, but two weeks and counting, I am yet to because I wasn't really impressed.
undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Eberex:
Avengers infinity. The adverts made it look like it was gonna be a breath taking movie. I initially planned on seeing it in a cinema but I got the HD download from a friend.

Seriously speaking, first time I watched it, I didn't understand the story line. The whole thing looked jam-packed as if they were trying to compress 5G memory into a 100MB flash drive.

I plan on watching it again so as to understand the movie, but two weeks and counting, I am yet to because I wasn't really impressed.

DC shits that can't understand a simple thing . Then you wonder why all their movies are shit !!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Minemrys:
JL could bomb at the box office, the dceu films could get cancelled after shazam. No more the batman, flashpoint, mos 2, jl 2, ww 2 and ss 2. We'd just have to end up watching mcu films [thats for those who'd still be interested in comic book films]

Dr Fate showered you the future and its various dimensions ?

1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
SMUAG:

I FEEL MCU IS GRADUALLY LOSING ITS GRIPS ON MOVIE GOERS. MY THEATRE WITH A CAPACITY OF 200-250 HAD ONLY 20 (INCLUDING ME AND MY FRIEND) PERSONS IN IT FOR ITS FIRST WEEKEND SUNDAY. SAME THING WITH SPIDER-MAN: HC...
I DONT SEE RAGNAROK DOING #350 DOMESTICALLY BY THE TIME IT FINISHES IT RUN... THEIR LEGGY STAYING POWER IS DIMINISHING SLOWLY DOMESTICALLY, DESPITE THEIR POWERFUL ''WORD OF MOUTHS''.

I went to see Aquaman , and only me and like 10 people stayed for the shit !!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
SMUAG:
SAW THOR RAGNAROK LAST NIGHT.
WAS IT SUPERB? HELL NO! HOW ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN THE FIRST GoTG? I WILL SAY A HELL NO AGAIN!!
THE HUMORS AND JOKES FELT LIKE THEY WERE SHOEHORNED, UNLIKE THE FIRST GoTG'S JOKES THAT FLOWED MORE NATURALLY.
DON'T WANT TO SPOIL NOR REVIEW ANYTHING, BUT I WILL SAY; IF THIS IS WHAT SOME DIE-HARD MARVEL FANS AND MARVEL EXECUTIVES CALLED THE BEST THEN I NEED THEIR WORST (LIKE CA:TWS). WHEN DID THOR BECOME A JERK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! ALL OF A SUDDEN, HULK AS SUDDENLY BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL/EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THOR AND HULK'S BANTER WAS SETTLE ( MARTHA COMES TO MIND)?
I THINK MARVEL STILL NEED TO WORK HARDER ON THEIR CGI..... WAS I WATCHING A PS4 CGI GAME LAST NIGHT LOL.... HULK'S CGI WASN,T GREAT AT ALL TO SAY THE LEST AND THE WORST OF ALL WAS TA*** WA**** KORG. THE ONLY GOOD CGI, IF AT ALL THERE IS IS HELA'S GIGANTIC WOLF/DOG
I AM SERIOUSLY PRAYING DC REALIZE THAT THIS JUICY PATH THEY ABOUT TO VENTURE IN GOES WITH BOREDOM AND FATIGUE LURKING IN SHORT DISTANCE...!
MY REVIEW:
THOR RAGNAROK 6.9/10

Thor Ragnarok is a masterpiece!!! Definitely better than every DC shit

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
I hope you Dc shits have purchased your coupon to be allowed to view this ? No magumagu as is norm with you Dc shits

1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afobear:

I went to see Aquaman , and only me and like 10 people stayed for the shit !!!
wow 10 people stayed those people tried oo
In my cinema, every people stopped and started asking for refund for their money and IQs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afobear:
I hope you Dc shits have purchased your coupon to be allowed to view this ? No magumagu as is norm with you Dc shits
purchase and DC fans are not friends. They will be waiting for pirated low quality version to watch on their broken screen high light attenuation otondo phones grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hushalghul grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Minemrys:
Lol, i guess Marvel's n0w on the same page with DC. As in having all their characters back into the fold. Now, DC is doomed, we are DOOMED! The final onslaught begins lol. But we got the trinity behind us, but then we also got the devil a.k.a WB. Shit, Lord Disney forgive us our tresspasses and deliver us from all...WB, sorry, evil. Lol.
calm down ,calm down , phase 5 is coming !!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Raalsalghul grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kusherman: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by bloodsiamese(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
The way guys here dey follow box office ehn
Am a marvel fan but I enjoyed Shazam and aquaman , it was nice...
Couldn't care less about how much the movie made [left][/left][right][/right]
Awaiting endgame and joker

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
bloodsiamese:
The way guys here dey follow box office ehn
Am a marvel fan but I enjoyed Shazam and aquaman , it was nice...
Couldn't care less about how much the movie made [left][/left][right][/right]
Awaiting endgame and joker
undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Where is raalsalghul? I checked the Lazarus pit but I didn't find him grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:19am On Apr 20, 2019
As of April 18 (Thursday) Shazam has grossed over $282M against a $90M budget.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 1:42am On Apr 20, 2019
hulk616:
DC fans never learn. Shazam 2 and black Adams will be cancelled after the poor box office performance.
Shazam is a failure

Shazam, box office failure, hahahahahahaha, I laugh in Tamil. So let me get you straight, I bought something for #90 and sold it for #282, I didn't make profit bah? na loss I make. Think.

Shazam Budget: $90M
Shazam BO: $282M
Shazam Even: $250M
Shazam Profit As of Now: x3.13 it's budget
Will it gross over $300M and close $400M? YES.

So to you that's loss and a failure bah, I laugh you. Some movies doesn't need to gross high to make profit unlike some movies. Shazam doesn't need to gross high to make profit okay, get that into your Cranium.

Go online and see if anyone is referring to Shazam as a failure, you know what amigo, you won't see it, everyone online, fans, audience, critics, reviewers right from Forbes to screenrant to the collider to Hollywood reporters are all calling the movie a success giving it budget. So bro, it seems you are alone in your world of Shazam being a Failure and a Loss.

Get this straight, Shazam 2 and Black Adam is happening, confirmed and sealed.

So tell me why will Shazam grossing over $282M (as of Thursday) against a budget of $90M thus making a profit x3.13 it's budget stop Shazam 2 and Black Adam from coming?

Did Captain america: The first avenger grossing $370.6M against a budget of $216.7M thus making only x1.7 of it budget not even upto x2 (what a failure, flop, bomb and loss) stop it from having a Sequel?

So if that didn't stop Captain America: The First Avenger from having sequels, tell me why will Shazam not have a sequel and a spin off?
Tell me, I will like to know. I'm waiting.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Xavier5:

Shazam, box office failure, hahahahahahaha, I laugh in Tamil. So let me get you straight, I bought something for #90 and sold it for #282, I didn't make profit bah? na loss I make. Think.

Shazam Budget: $90M
Shazam BO: $282M
Shazam Even: $250M
Shazam Profit As of Now: x3.13 it's budget
Will it gross over $300M and close $400M? YES.

So to you that's loss and a failure bah, I laugh you. Some movies doesn't need to gross high to make profit unlike some movies. Shazam doesn't need to gross high to make profit okay, get that into your Cranium.

Go online and see if anyone is referring to Shazam as a failure, you know what amigo, you won't see it, everyone online, fans, audience, critics, reviewers right from Forbes to screenrant to the collider to Hollywood reporters are all calling the movie a success giving it budget. So bro, it seems you are alone in your world of Shazam being a Failure and a Loss.

Get this straight, Shazam 2 and Black Adam is happening, confirmed and sealed.

So tell me why will Shazam grossing over $282M (as of Thursday) against a budget of $90M thus making a profit x3.13 it's budget stop Shazam 2 and Black Adam from coming?

Did Captain america: The first avenger grossing $370.6M against a budget of $216.7M thus making only x1.7 of it budget not even upto x2 (what a failure, flop, bomb and loss) stop it from having a Sequel?

So if that didn't stop Captain America: The First Avenger from having sequels, tell me why will Shazam not have a sequel and a spin off?
Tell me, I will like to know. I'm waiting.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

By the river of Babylon , you will lament and gnash your teeth . Now you want to strap on any available point to avoid shame but then again , shame is something specially made for DC retards. After all they projections you guys made saying it will make more money than captain Marvel and citing invisible fans to help it achieve that ? You Dc retards really make my job so easy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.